Fairy Tail: Sign-Ups and OOC

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Fairy Tail: Sign-Ups and OOC

Postby Kilvakar » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:07 pm

Hello to all my fellow Fairy Tail fans on CAA! I've wanted to do something like this for a long, long time now, and I hope that people will enjoy it.

The basic premise of this game will be that the players are all newcomers to the Fairy Tail guild, and you will be able to take on job requests, interact with each other and with the characters of the Fairy Tail world, and even participate in the epic events that unfold throughout the series.

I'm able to check in here at least once per day, usually in the afternoon/evening, so I'll be able to respond to your posts regularly. Of course, everyone needs to follow the CAA rules, no cursing, sexual situations, etc., although shipping between PCs and NPCs alike is ok. Your characters will be new members of the guild, so they'll be slightly below Natsu and his friends in power level, although you'll definitely be getting stronger as you progress.

Your character info should look something like this:

Character Name:
Type of Magic:
Personality:
Friends: (this can be anything, including canon characters and characters you make up)
Enemies: (same as above)
Why They Joined Fairy Tail:

I'm hoping at least 2-3 people will want to participate in this, and will be able to post regularly. Once we get some interest, I'll create the game thread itself and we'll get started!
Image Image
"Comrade isn't simply a word. Comrades are about heart. It's the unconditional trust in your partners. Please, fell free to lean on me...And I, too, will lean on you as well."---Mavis Vermillion, First Master of Fairy Tail

"There are people in this world who enjoy being alone, but there isn't a single person who can bear solitude."---Makarov Dreyar, Third Master of Fairy Tail
Kilvakar

Re: Fairy Tail: Sign-Ups and OOC

Postby Wolfsong » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:18 pm

Is it necessary to have watched the show in order to play?
"Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day." Psalm 25:4-5

"Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.
The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.
Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.
Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.
O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.
Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.
Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles." Psalm 25: 16-22

Thank you. Have a good day.
Wolfsong

Postby Kilvakar » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:30 pm

Not really, although it would help :) I think this would be a fun game even if you haven't seen the show. At the very least you might want to look up some stuff on the Fairy Tail wiki (although there are lots of spoilers, so be warned if you were thinking about reading/watching the series!) to see what types of characters and magic are found there.

http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
Image Image
"Comrade isn't simply a word. Comrades are about heart. It's the unconditional trust in your partners. Please, fell free to lean on me...And I, too, will lean on you as well."---Mavis Vermillion, First Master of Fairy Tail

"There are people in this world who enjoy being alone, but there isn't a single person who can bear solitude."---Makarov Dreyar, Third Master of Fairy Tail
Kilvakar

Postby Wolfsong » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:43 pm

Hmm...okay! I'll star putting something together, and try to post it later tonight or tomorrow.
"Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day." Psalm 25:4-5

O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.

Wolfsong

Postby Kilvakar » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:45 pm

Awesome!
Image Image

Kilvakar

Postby nillapoet » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:46 pm

I'll play.
nillapoet

Postby Kilvakar » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:22 pm

Yay! When you come up with a character idea, let me know and I'll prepare to get started. Glad to see that this is getting some interest so fast :D
Image Image

Kilvakar

Postby Wolfsong » Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:57 pm

Okay, I studied up, and will try and watch some when I've more time. As it is, let me know if I need to fix anything.

Character Name: Zane
Type of Magic:Dark Écriture
Dislikes: Cats, extremely
Personality: Extremely weak physically, almost pathetically so. Really sweet and tries to get along with everyone, but he can be really dense, sometimes almost moronicly so. Honest.
Friends: in his mind, everyone. In reality, he has at least Cassandra, who's traveled with him a long time.
Enemies: a strange cloaked man who's been tailing him a long time now.
Why They Joined Fairy Tail: Zane joined hoping that watching the other wizards and their magics will help him learn to control his somewhat erratic gifts, as he has yet to master his control. Also, he hopes the company will discourage his stalker.

Can I make one for Cass?
Last edited by Wolfsong on Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wolfsong

Postby Kilvakar » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:18 pm

Certainly, I don't have a problem with people wanting to play more than one character as long as they're comfortable with it, or I can run her as an NPC. And just to clarify, the Type of Magic should say what magic you use specifically. For example, Take-Over: Machina Soul, or Sky Dragon Slayer :) Feel free to make up your own type of magic and explain how it works, there's a whole lot to choose from.

Woah, dislikes cats, huh? This is gonna be interesting with a guild full of talking cats, lol! :D
Image Image

Kilvakar

Postby Wolfsong » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:39 pm

Ah, okay, fixed.

Wolfsong

Postby Wolfsong » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:05 pm

Character Name: Cassandra
Type of Magic: Archive
Dislikes: dogs.
Personality: walks around like she's half asleep, yet she always seems to know what's going on. If she ever wakes up entirely, however, she practically becomes a whole new person, passionate and energetic. But only if she wakes up.
Friends: Zane
Enemies: No one, none that she remembers anyway.
Why They Joined Fairy Tail: Zane did, and she follows him.

Wolfsong

Postby Kilvakar » Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:11 pm

I like your characters, they both sound fun :) Nilla, you got any ideas yet?
Image Image

Kilvakar

Postby Kilvakar » Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:49 pm

Polite bump. Wolfsong looks ready to go, how about you, Nilla?

Anyone else want to join in?
Image Image

Kilvakar

Postby nillapoet » Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:28 pm

Name: Bosko
Type of magic: Electricity manipulation which includes magnetism. Can produce his own electricity. Has seasonal allergies. When he sneezes it's been known to blow out a light bulb or two with a s mall electrical discharge.
Friends: Cana and Mira are closest to him. Has a secret crush on Cana.
Enemies: None known but there are bound to be a few people he's set off.
Personality: Quiet and reserved until he gets a few drinks in him. Has a short fuse but a kind heart.
Reason for joining Fairy Tail: Unknown. No one knows what happened to his mother and father. He doesnt talk about them. Some say they were killed leading him to travel and eventually find Fairy Tail at the age of 17.
Last edited by nillapoet on Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.
nillapoet

Postby nillapoet » Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:29 pm

Likes cheesecake and whiskey.
Dislikes rude people.
nillapoet

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:26 am

Okay, I'm all studied up, hopefully I know all the basics at least...
Ready, Kilvakar!

Wolfsong

Postby Kilvakar » Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:40 pm

Awesome! I'll have the gaming thread up soon :)
Image Image

Kilvakar

Postby ClaecElric4God » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:09 pm

Hey, this looks interesting. I may give it a go if I have time (because I'm just so good at keeping up with RPs; just ask Wolf!)
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Kilvakar » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:50 pm

That would be awesome! Let us know if you decide to play :)
Image Image

Kilvakar

Postby Kilvakar » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:41 pm

Alright, looks like the group we've got is all for now, anyone else who wants to join please feel free to chime in!

I'll have the main RP thread up by tomorrow :D
Image Image

Kilvakar

Postby Wolfsong » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:49 pm

Yay!

Wolfsong

Postby Kilvakar » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:48 pm

Alright, first OOC question for Wolfsong: Just so I know how to proceed, are your characters already in FT? Just wasn't sure, cause it sounded like they were on their own at the moment.
Image Image

Kilvakar

Postby Wolfsong » Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:19 pm

Oh yeah, whoops XD
Right now they're on their own, not part of FT just yet. Sorry, should have said...

Wolfsong

Postby Kilvakar » Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:09 pm

Hey, I'm SOO sorry I've been late posting, been having trouble with our internet the last several days... I'll reply ASAP :D
Image Image

Kilvakar

Postby Kilvakar » Sun May 10, 2015 3:03 pm

Hey, I'm sorry I went AWOL there for a bit, my computer broke on me :(

But everything's taken care of so I'll be able to respond regularly now. That said, I was hoping that we'd get more than one person playing, lol! I think I'd like to wait and see if Nilla and Claec are going to play before we get too into this...
Image Image

Kilvakar

Postby Wolfsong » Mon May 11, 2015 2:35 pm

Sounds fine by me.

Wolfsong

Postby Twister980 » Mon May 11, 2015 5:21 pm

I haven't watched Fairy Tail (The Original series. :3) in quite a bit, but I remember most of it. (Did not watch that last storyline with that Dark Mage.)
You mind if I try and join in?
Twister980

Postby Kilvakar » Tue May 12, 2015 2:05 pm

Go right ahead, check out the character info list in the first post and let me know what you have in mind :)
Image Image

Kilvakar

Postby Twister980 » Tue May 12, 2015 2:59 pm

Character Name: Canaan
Type of Magic: Shadow magic
Dislikes: Talkative people.
Personality: Not very talkative, angered easily. Few if any can get to know him beyond his short sentence stories about himself.
Friends: None
Enemies: Everyone
Why They Joined Fairy Tail: To find a long lost friend.
Image Image "We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
Twister980

Postby Kilvakar » Fri May 29, 2015 8:21 am

Cool, go ahead and introduce yourself in the main game, and we'll be able to continue :)
Image Image

Kilvakar

Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying