My Manga: Impossigirl!!!

Calling all self-proclaimed mangaka!

My Manga: Impossigirl!!!

Postby steenajack » Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:22 am

Okay, this is my very FIRST manga. It has a following on my facebook and some pages on AA (anime angels). Now it has it's own little spot on this site called Christian Manga. XD! I hope you enjoy reading it. Comment and give constructive criticism if you like. :D

Synopsis: Steena Jack is an ordinary, twelve-year-old girl. She struggles at school, home, with her family, and with God. When things start to get really bad at school, the last thing she needs is a "big surprise" to complicate things. After meeting a new girl at school, Steena sees it as God answering her prayers about having a friend. That is when Steena learns a huge secret about the new girl, her parents, and herself.......They are all superheros.

Minimum age: It's in the PG-13 section, but there is nothing above a PG level in it. I guess 10 and up.

Violence: 3. I have never drawn blood or gore. It's superhero violence so there will be some cuts, scrapes, and bruises. Anything really intense will be implied not shown. NOTHING ABOVE PG LEVEL.

Language: 1. Some of the bad guys may cuss, but it will be censored. You will be left making up your own words.

Sexual Content: None. There may be boy-girl kisses later in the series, but not in this volume of the manga.

Nudity (or skimpy outfits): 2. There may be some outfits that would be considered a bit immodest, but I do not plan to have any of the main GOOD characters wear any skimpy clothing. Most of the clothing covers everything. The transformation scenes DO NOT contain any typical, undetailed, magical-girl nudity. (they have this type of clothing on which is like t-shirt and shorts that are kinda form fitting, but they will NEVER be overly endowed) No fanservice is present (it's a Christian series) There are these aliens that have no clothes (it's undetailed nudity). But since the site has a no nudity policy, I'll find a way to cover them up.

Bad Religion: 4. It's a superhero series, so there will be superpowers. But the characters get the powers because they inherited them, but I can't tell you from whom. It's a surprise! Trust me, it all get's explained later on. There will be no witchcraft, except maybe with the bad guys. This is a Christian series, so it deals with God, Jesus, and everything I believe in. XD! That's going to be pretty heavy in there, since I love Jesus.

Link to the manga:http://manga.christianmanga.com/main.php?g2_itemId=2181

Anyway, hope you enjoy. :D
Please, feel free to check out my sites:

My Deviant Art[/color]
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!
My FictionPress[/color]
My tumblr[/color] Read...fave...reblog...repeat...
steenajack

Postby Abi-chan » Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:56 am

I know this thread is really old, but I'd like to bring it back to the surface, because I LOVE your webmanga. ^_^ I hope you update it soon! I'll be waiting. :]
Abi-chan

Postby steenajack » Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:43 am

Aw! Thank you so much!

My Deviant Art[/color]
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!
My FictionPress[/color]
steenajack

Postby steenajack » Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:50 pm

I thought readers would like to know that my recent updates will be posted in my sig. The latest update was 7/1/10. I'm working on pages as we speak.

CONTENT UPDATE:
There will be know transformation scenes whatsoever. I decided against it because I thought it be cheesy and Mary-Sue-ish. I'M NOT TRYING TO COPY CAFCOW'S MAGICAL GIRL MANGA MINDA YOU, I just wanted to be a bit more realistic. The manga will be dealing with some serious stuff, so I didn't want to put any silly fluff in it....unless it's for comedy of course. XD! The aliens, however, may or may not appear in undetailed nudity. It's not going to be sexually portrayed at all (I don't believe in using fanservice to attract readers), and it's HIGHLY undetailed. Sailor Moon is worse than this. But, due the content policy on the site, I may not have it anyway.

So, be on the lookout for updates. I promise to do so at least once a month. :3!

My Deviant Art[/color]
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!
My FictionPress[/color]
steenajack

Postby AnimeGirl » Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:09 pm

When will you update more? I love this series, and the art is SOOOO awesome!
"For what use is there in praying if you will only hear what you want to hear." - As I Lay Dying *The Sound Of Truth*

Let's make an AMV together!

Kokoro no Uta The thoughts of an aspiring mangaka (yeah...this is my blog >.>)

Ooh look! I have fanfiction! YAY!!!!!!!
http://www.fanfiction.net/~sevencandlesticks
If you like Tsubasa and Cardcaptors, then you might like what I've written (if I didn't slaughter the series... XD)

He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds - Pslam 147:3
AnimeGirl

Postby steenajack » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:06 am

I'm very flattered that you love it. (glomps) I will be updateing, but it'll take awhile. Actually very soon, since I'm almost done inking/toning a certain page. XD! Be on the lookout it will be there! XD!

My Deviant Art[/color]
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!
My FictionPress[/color]
steenajack

Postby steenajack » Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:40 pm

Hey guys, I just thought I'd let you know that I updated up to 3 pages. Go ahead and check it out if you'd like. :3!

My Deviant Art[/color]
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!
My FictionPress[/color]
steenajack

Postby ABlipinTime » Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:09 am

Other than a few minor typos ("biulding" and "aloud") and it being a bit on the rough side, you've done a nice job. Keep it up.
- God is always with us, especially when we feel most alone.
http://ablipintime.deviantart.com/
Htom Sirveaux (post: 1435089) - "We should all start speaking telepathically."
Midori (post: 1457302) "Sometimes, if I try hard, I can speak in English."
(post: 1481465) "Overthinking is an art."
Goldenspines - "Fighting the bad guys and rescuing princesses from trolls and all that. "
ABlipinTime

Postby steenajack » Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:09 pm

Thank you so much AB! :D

My Deviant Art[/color]
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!
My FictionPress[/color]
steenajack

Postby steenajack » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:06 pm

Okay, I've decided to take a hiatus, so I can finish my school work. But no worries, I shall return! I'll have more pages and everything as soon as school ends for the year.

My Deviant Art[/color]
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!
My FictionPress[/color]
steenajack

Return to Webmanga/comics