[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
The Ugly Building - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

The Ugly Building

Devotional guides to help strengthen your walk in Christ

The Ugly Building

Postby mechana2015 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:27 pm

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/christandp ... d-culture/

A great article about Christians, evangelism and media/culture, which happens to be written by our own Ashley.

My Deviantart
"MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?"
mechana2015

Re: The Ugly Building

Postby bigsleepj » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:42 am

It is a great article. :)
bigsleepj

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:26 pm

Oh, wow. I love this article. Thanks for sharing, mech. Now I really wish I'd had the privilege of meeting Ashley. This article gave me a whole new perspective on mission work and reaching out to the world. Amazing.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Sheenar » Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:27 pm

Fantastic article. Thank you so much for sharing. :)
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby bigsleepj » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:59 pm

Just to note: Ashley's husband, an on/off member called Cap'n Nick, also wrote an article for the magazine.
bigsleepj

Return to Devotional Readings