Review Requests

The real heart of CAA; discuss specific series, issues, and things related to anime here.

Re: Review Requests

Postby Rose Faerie » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:13 pm

My reviews for Erased, Little Witch Academia, Fate/ Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works, Kaguya-sama: Love is War, and The Promised Neverland are up.

I will review Fruits Basket (2019) and My Hero Academia once I have access to the current episodes, and I will review Hunter x Hunter (2011) once I finish it.
Rose Faerie

Postby Rose Faerie » Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:25 am

I just decided to write up a partial review of My Hero Academia anyway. I also reviewed Hunter x Hunter and Sailor Moon. Enjoy!
Rose Faerie

Postby Rose Faerie » Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:16 pm

I reviewed Boogiepop Phantom! Yay! One less blank spot in the review section. There will be an xxxHolic review coming up, as well. I'm also waiting for quite a few title requests to be processed, so when the mods approve those, there will be even more reviews to look forward to. Enjoy!
Rose Faerie

Postby Rose Faerie » Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:19 pm

Oh, I also binge watched the final season of Fruits Basket, so I was able to review it at last! So, I finally got to review my favorite anime ever!
Rose Faerie

Postby shooraijin » Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:36 pm

Sorry, we (or at least I) don't get notification when new suggestions are posted, so just flag me in this thread when you do.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby Rose Faerie » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:35 am

Okay! Sorry! I feel this strange sense of duty to this site, and I feel the need to review all the shows and movies I see to help other people, especially since this helped me a lot when I was younger.

Anyways, I have now reviewed...
-K-ON!: The Movie
-Kobato.
-The Case of Hana and Alice
-Vampire Princess Miyu (OVA)
-xxxHolic
Rose Faerie

Postby Rose Faerie » Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:09 pm

Hello. I'm back with more reviews. I realized that the reviews only covered the first seasons of these shows, so I reviewed the second seasons of Haikyuu and Sailor Moon. The Sailor Moon R review was released twice, so there will be two copies of my review there.

I just realized this is my 100th post. I'm very proud of myself.

I plan on reviewing X as soon as I finish it, and, later down the road, I'll try to review March comes in like a lion.
Rose Faerie

Postby Rose Faerie » Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:37 pm

I also reviewed The Case Study of Vanitas. I forgot I requested to add it to the system when I was reviewing some of the other stuff! Enjoy!
Rose Faerie

Postby Rose Faerie » Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:48 pm

Whelp. I've reviewed X. Enjoy!

You can anticipate reviews for Blue Period, Demon Slayer: Mugen Train Arc, Komi Can't Communicate, Sailor Moon Eternal, and March comes in like a lion. (There will also be reviews for stuff that has content in the database (Kimi ni Todoke and Death Note).
Rose Faerie

Postby Rose Faerie » Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:24 pm

Well, I accidentally messed up with the title submission for Komi Can't Communicate. I accidentally copied more than I should have and didn't realize before it was too late...

Either way, there will be some new reviews up once my submissions are approved.
Rose Faerie

Postby shooraijin » Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:00 pm

I think I removed the part you're talking about. You should be good to go.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby Rose Faerie » Sat Jan 08, 2022 12:06 pm

Thank you, so much! I really appreciate that! I'd better start checking the synopses I copy and paste from now on.

Blue Period, Demon Slayer: Mugen Train Arc, Komi Can't Communicate, Sailor Moon Eternal, and The Way of the Househusband have all been reviewed.
Rose Faerie

Postby Rose Faerie » Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:25 am

March comes in like a lion has been reviewed! Finally! Expect a review for Jujutsu Kaisen soon!
Rose Faerie

Postby Kaori » Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:51 pm

Rose Faerie, you are a champion.

Requested for the Demon Slayer Mugen Train (movie version) and Demon Slayer: Entertainment District Arc to be added to the database; I'll plan to review those once they're added (though maybe not immediately.)
Let others believe in the God who brings men to trial and judges them. I shall cling to the God who resurrects the dead.
-St. Nikolai Velimirovich

MAL
Kaori

Postby shooraijin » Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:04 am

All pending requests approved. Thanks, Rose Fairie and Kaori!

shooraijin

Postby Rose Faerie » Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:31 pm

Thank you, Kaori! :)
Rose Faerie

Postby Rose Faerie » Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:21 pm

Also, thank you Shoorajin for putting up with me.

The review is up!
Rose Faerie

Postby Rose Faerie » Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:22 pm

I have some more things to review! Woohoo!
Rose Faerie

Postby shooraijin » Mon Mar 28, 2022 5:44 pm

I'll approve these as soon as I can but we're having a technical glitch in the admin interface, so it might be a couple more days. Sorry about that.

shooraijin

Postby Rose Faerie » Mon Mar 28, 2022 5:59 pm

Oh, yeah! Don't worry about it! :)
Rose Faerie

Postby shooraijin » Wed Apr 06, 2022 1:11 pm

All requests approved. Fire away, Gridley. (Thanks, Mithrandir, for investigating.)

shooraijin

Postby Kaori » Wed Apr 06, 2022 6:01 pm

Thanks to Mithrandir for getting the review database back up and running!

I was thinking about it recently, and I can't think of anything else on the internet that is quite like CAA's review database. At least, I don't know of anywhere else where there is an organized database like this of titles reviewed and rated for content from a Christian perspective, so people can see how much of any particular kind of content (violence, nudity/sexuality, etc.) there is in any given title. So I feel like this is something really unique and valuable.

Incidentally, my reviews for both of the other Demon Slayer titles, Entertainment District Arc (which I got up pretty promptly) and the Mugen Train movie (which I had to think about for a while) are now up.
Let others believe in the God who brings men to trial and judges them. I shall cling to the God who resurrects the dead.
-St. Nikolai Velimirovich

MAL
Kaori

Postby Rose Faerie » Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:14 pm

I have reviews up for the following:
-Horimiya
-Kageki Shojo!!
-Link Click
-Orange

Yeah, Kaori! I agree with you. The reason I have so many reviews up is so that I can give back to the site. I feel the need to review everything I've seen and read, just so that I can help out other people find shows within their comfort zone. This site helped me out a lot back in middle school where I was scared of finding unwanted content. I'm really glad this place exists and I'm grateful to everyone who makes this possible. :)
Rose Faerie

Postby Rose Faerie » Tue May 24, 2022 11:27 am

My Love Story!! has a review up! :) I'm watching Wotakoi and Natsume's Book of Friends right now, so reviews for those should be up eventually. (I've been a bit preoccupied with crime dramas at the moment.)
Rose Faerie

Postby Rose Faerie » Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:50 pm

Well, I reviewed Wotakoi a while ago, and reviews for Natsume's Book of Friends seasons 1-4 are now up. :)

Expect reviews for Natsume's Book of Friends Season 5 and The Case Study of Vanitas Part 2 to be up soon.
Rose Faerie

Postby shooraijin » Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:55 am

Approved in database.

shooraijin

Previous

Return to Anime and Anime Reviews