Anime That Make You Happy

The real heart of CAA; discuss specific series, issues, and things related to anime here.

Anime That Make You Happy

Postby Rose Faerie » Sat Jun 04, 2022 6:49 pm

Hello! There are a lot of really hard and horrible things going on in the world, and so I decided to ask about anime that makes you happy. I guess I'm asking about what shows comfort you in tough times and make you happy. It could even be something that you watched that made you die of cuteness.

Who knows, you might even provide a recommendation to someone who needs something uplifting!

My personal favorite fluffy and funny comfort shows:
-Snow White with the Red Hair (It's got some really cute romance, and ,while there is some action and drama, it's primarily wholesome people helping each other.)
-Kimi ni Todoke (It's super fluffy romance. It does have the misunderstandings trope, but I personally didn't mind it.)
-Kobato. (It's also really fluffy, since the entire plot is about a girl doing nice things for people.)
-My Love Story (Another fluffy romance with a good relationship)
-Horimiya (A really healthy relationship, it's also really funny. My sister actually got me into this one.)
-Ouran High School Host Club (This is my sister's favorite and we watch it all the time. It's very funny and it's usually on when she's sick or sad.)
-Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun (I haven't seen it in a while, but I used to be obsessed with it to the extent my sister is with the Host Club. It's also very funny.)
-Natsume's Book of Friends (I have never seen something that makes me feel as safe or at peace as Natsume's Book of Friends does. I haven't even finished it, but it's left quite an impression.)

I probably have more, but I don't want to make this list super long. :XD: I look forward to seeing everyone's replies.
Rose Faerie

Re: Anime That Make You Happy

Postby shooraijin » Sun Jun 05, 2022 11:44 am

Azumanga Daioh was always amusing.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Return to Anime and Anime Reviews