Anime songs in English

The real heart of CAA; discuss specific series, issues, and things related to anime here.

Anime songs in English

Postby Zeke365 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:13 pm

I found something in YouTube that is interesting. It called tyerRecords and what they do is sing anime openings without changing the lyrics expect maybe a little and sing them in English and here a link to song that will get stuck in your head https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHrtL70 ... D&index=50

hope you check it out English
Zeke365

Re: Anime songs in English

Postby Rose Faerie » Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:56 am

I'll have to check them out sometime. I like English anime covers for some reason. NateWantsToBattle has some really good My Hero Academia covers, and I like pretty much everything AmaLee has to offer. She's very prolific and has fifteen albums released, though six of them are compilations of her singles, though not all of her singles are in the albums.
Rose Faerie

Postby shooraijin » Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:22 pm

Viz did some of this for Ranma 1/2, particularly the OAVs (they had a DoCo USA version using the dub VAs even, to mimic DoCo composed of the original Japanese VAs). In a few cases I think they actually did a better job than the originals.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby Davidizer13 » Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:22 pm

We need to talk about the album of Gundam songs that Andrew W. K. did.

No, seriously.

Edit: Oh yeah, and then Richie Kotzen, whose claim to fame is getting kicked out of Poison, did an album too.
Davidizer13

Postby Rose Faerie » Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:49 pm

I should check those out too.
Rose Faerie

Return to Anime and Anime Reviews