Opinion on the seven deadly sins? (anime)

The real heart of CAA; discuss specific series, issues, and things related to anime here.

Opinion on the seven deadly sins? (anime)

Postby srso » Fri May 14, 2021 10:13 am

I really like this show to start, but I'm curious to see what other christians think about it, I've talked to a few that say they liked it. What's your opinion on it?
srso

Re: Opinion on the seven deadly sins? (anime)

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sat May 15, 2021 7:55 am

I enjoyed the premise of the show and the characters, but one of the main character's habits bothered me quite a bit and made the show hard to enjoy at times. I think I only watched one season, and I liked the finale, but the thought of dealing with more fan service kept me from watching any more. As far as the "seven deadly sins" idea, I've seen it in so many anime that I don't really think much about it any more.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Return to Anime and Anime Reviews