The Walking Dead: Undead States of America

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

The Walking Dead: Undead States of America

Postby FreddyCast » Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:43 pm

OK, so I wanted to give this another shot.

This universe is separate from the comics and tv series, but within the Telltales game Universe. You cannot interact with the characters from the game except only in those periods where time passes by. Example, you can interact with Lee's group from within the time when Lee's group moves into the motel inn up until Episode 2 of Season 1 started, but you cannot interact with them during the time of the episodes.

In this universe, each player will have as many characters as they want and each player will be the leader of their own groups. Each player will also start their own story anywhere in America, whether it be Macon, Savanna, New York, Chicago, Miami. etc, at the beginning of the Zombie Apocalypse (or at least a day before the ZA). This will give each player a lot more freedom to tell their own story and never have to interact with other players. Nonetheless you can still interact if you wish to. For example, a player can decide to have their group near another player's group and interact with each other, or a player can decide to be a part of another player's group.

So essentially, this will be a shared universe where multiple independent stories can occur at any time. Also each player does not have to follow a set timeline. They can have as many time jumps as they want. Just NO "month" or "year" skips please. At most you can have a "week" time jump, but nothing more. I want to give you guys freedom, but don't go overboard and leave other players behind. I want each player to tell their struggles all within close proximity (timewise) with each other.

Plus, there will be a new feature, which I will call "WORLD EVENTS". These will be events that will affect every player's story in some way. This will serve as a sign that each independent story does share the same universe. An example of a "World Event" is an earthquake. Not saying that this will be one, lol. But each month I will post a new "World Event". That each player must incorporate into their story.

Alright, so in order to join this rpg, all you have to do is enter ONE character sheet and no more. This character will serve as the leader of your group. You can then add as many characters as you want to your story. If you want to be a part of a player's group, then make sure you say so in your character sheet. Character submissions will be open forever, you can begin your stories 5 days from now.

Character Sheet:

(Main) Leader's name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Background/Bio:
Where is he/she located in America: City, State

Oh and one last thing......

WELCOME TO THE WALKING DEAD
ImageHebrews 13:2 Do not forget/neglect to entertain (show hospitality to) strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it.
My Manga Story "The Fallen Rise"
GOD'S CREATION, THE FALL OF LUCIFER, & THE RISE OF THE MESSIAH Enter my Channel if you dare
ROMAN CATHOLIC MARIOLATRY Series
MY BLOG
FreddyCast

Location: Under Kris-tina's bed or hiding in Wolfsong's tree (you can't find me)

Re: The Walking Dead: Undead States of America

Postby IPv4 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:14 pm

I have never tried roleplaying on a forum before, but I'd like to give this one a try (if you let me). Nonetheless please dont get mad if I suddenly get tired an just kill my character and its entire group all suddenly.

Character Sheet:

(Main) Leader's name: Adam
Appearance: white skin, blue eyes, black hair, athletic body, black t-shirt. thin brown polyester jacket, grey sweatpants.
Personality: Unpredictable, paranoid, analytical, selfish
Background/Bio: Adam does not have any kind of family, and he is very poor. He lived alone in his apartment in the suburbs of New York City. He enjoyed parkouring with his friends whenever he got the chance. Adam Worked as a security guard for a bank in Wall Street. When there was a zombie-apocalypse he saw a "great" oppurtunity to rob the bank that he worked in and so he did. Unfortunately while robbing the bank the door to the vault shut behind him and he was stuck in there for a week. He survived only because he had his backpack with him which contained several bottles of waters, altough no food so he got quite hungry. Military personal discovered him by accident but died shortly after because of an ambush from a gang but Adam managed to hide. Now Adam is completely on his own in the middle of New York.
Where is he/she located in America: City, State New York, New York.
IPv4

Re: The Walking Dead: Undead States of America

Postby FreddyCast » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:27 pm

You're in IPv4. Character approved

BUt I'm waiting for more people to join. 2 more and we're good to go :)
ImageHebrews 13:2 Do not forget/neglect to entertain (show hospitality to) strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it.
My Manga Story "The Fallen Rise"
GOD'S CREATION, THE FALL OF LUCIFER, & THE RISE OF THE MESSIAH Enter my Channel if you dare
ROMAN CATHOLIC MARIOLATRY Series
MY BLOG
FreddyCast

Location: Under Kris-tina's bed or hiding in Wolfsong's tree (you can't find me)

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying