Pokemon: The Truth

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby raider~joseph » Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:35 pm

"A sword attack....really?Kunai parry and metal claw to the chest!" "I think we are losing!"Rio shouted."Don't worry Rio.I have a trick up my sleeve that can counter any speed based move!I am just not gonna tell you what it is."
The orbital friendship cannon is gone. But its LEGACY LIVES ON IN US!
FOR PONY, FOR STUFF, FOR LUNA!

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:08 pm

ooc: Rune's attack hit! (is it bad that I want you to lose Joseph? ^^;;;)
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby raider~joseph » Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:22 am

Occ:No fair the judge can't take sides your supposed to use logic!LOGIC!

Kunai backed up in pain.He was unable to parry such a simple attack."Use Assurance!But put the energy into your foot and stomp the ground!"Kunai focused his energy down from his blades to his feet.He stomped the ground and made several chunks of rock."Use metal claw and pick them up."Kunai pierced the two bigget rocks."Push your entire knive in."Kunai did as he was told.He had no idea what was going on until he saw he now had rock hands!"Ok (whisper:Now kunai when he hits you use your rocks and smash the sides of his head this will disorient him...don't worry just run with your hands behind you if he hits you since youra steel type it won't send you flying.The recoil will do the work.If he jumps use the rocks to block."Kunai whispered"What if attacks the rocks?" "Stab him with the blade its still in metal claw mode...now...run up and to him like I said!" "My plan will only work if he uses a speed move.Fortunatly knowing an absol...all his attacks are based on speed.Kunai's and head is wide open and attacking the feet is an even worse idea.I hope he hits the chest.Its wide open."(He thought to himself)

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Diamond Dragon » Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:30 am

ooc: No, I'm really trying to use logic, by I still want Zeke to win... *shame on meh!*
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Masquerade1412 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:49 am

OCC: Hooray!:jump:The judge is on my side!

I see...I guess it's time for our Ace in the hole...
[SIZE="2"]"Rune!" Zeke called out. "Sucker Punch."[/SIZE]

Postby Diamond Dragon » Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:02 pm

ooc: Kunai's attack hit!
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby raider~joseph » Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:19 pm

"Punch him in the face!Finish him off quick!"Said joseph.

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:35 pm

ooc: Kunai's attack missed! (Get him good Zeke!)
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Masquerade1412 » Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:53 am

"RUNE!! *whispers* Bounce behind him and use Sucker Punch! *Shouts* Go! Bounce!"
Masquerade1412

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:10 pm

ooc: Rune's attack hit!
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby raider~joseph » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:21 am

"Kunai HEADBUTT HIM WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT!"(occ:Not the move)
Occ:Me and masq decided to tie.Ask if you don't believe me.

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Masquerade1412 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:44 am

He's desperate...guess it's time to kamikaze....
"Rune! Hit him head on!"
Sincerely,
The Last Wizard of the Century
Masquerade1412

Postby Diamond Dragon » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:00 pm

ooc: Both attacks hit! ( Awww...XD)
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby raider~joseph » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:54 am

"STOP ITS A TIE!"Joseph yelled."Ok.Here is your badge.But next time we are going to win."Rio noticed Athena at the door."Hey Joseph look its that guy.Whats he doing here?"He said in Riolu."Um Rio....remember what I said?"Rio thought for a sec."OOOOH...He's a she!Well at least she didn't hear any of that.She can't understand me without my telepathy." Kunai kinda limped over to Joseph."Hey whos that guy?" Joseph sulked."Well hey look on the bright side if she heard us she couldn't do anything to us.She would have to punch you." Joseph sprung up."PUNCH!?"

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Masquerade1412 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:40 am

"You okay, Rune?" Zeke asked.

"Yeah...I'll be fine...Just overdid it a little." Rune laid down on the ground. "I think I'll just take a nap for now..."

"Alright, but don't be too long! We gotta go to the next gym."

"zzzzzz..."

"*sigh*" Zeke looked at the badge in his hand and held it to the light. "One down."
He looked over at Joseph and noticed the girl in the doorway. "Another trainer? Wonder who it is...."

"Why don't you just ask her?"

Zeke jumped. "What? Oh, sorry Rune, I was just...ah.."

Rune sighed, "Look, I know you're a little shy when it comes to girls. It takes forever for you to talk to your sister about her homework!"

Zeke nervously laughed. "True...but...well...I just don't like getting slapped!"

Rune sighed again. "Suit yourself...Back to sleep for me...zzzz..."
Masquerade1412

Postby Diamond Dragon » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:39 am

Rio was wrong. Athena heard EVERY WORD that passed between Joseph and his Pokemon. At the last words Athena curled her hand into a fist and smirked at Joseph, just to scare him. Then she glanced at the other trainer.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby raider~joseph » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:26 pm

Joseph stared very long and hard at the girl."You...c..can do that too?Thats amazing.Your amazing!Now I don't feel like such a freak!....did I say that out loud?"he said awkwardly.He then rushed Athena and hugged her saying:"THANK YOU SO MUCH NOW SOMEONE KNOWS WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE CALLED INSANE BECAUSE THEY SPEAK TO POKEMON!"When touched her something stirred inside him."Your still insane.Freak."Said a jocky looking kid with a mienfoo.Joseph looked scared then angry.He let go of Athena."Well well Matt.How are you?Still a pile of dirt?Why yes you are."Inside joseph's head something prevented Reaver from coming out.A barrier."Still a wussy little daddy's boy.He still dead?Whats this your boyfriend?"

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Masquerade1412 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:01 pm

Zeke looked back and forth between Joseph, the girl, and the person that joined them. ....Oh, they know each other!....wait a minute... "Hey, Rune."

Rune lazily opened his eyes. "...What?"

"Can all humans talk to Pokemon?"

"What kind of question is that?"

"I'm just...curious. That's all.."

Rune was silent for a moment. Then he said, "No. Most humans cannot communicate vocally with Pokemon. They CAN talk to each other with commands and actions, kinda like a dog learning how to roll over. Anyways, some humans have the ability to speak with Pokemon, like you, Joseph....and the girl over there."

Zeke flushed and said, "...H-how did you figure that out? I thought you were asleep!"

"I wasn't sleeping...just resting my eyes."

"Riiiiiiiiight. If that's the case, why didn't you tell me before!?"

"Because you never asked."

"So...I can talk to Pokemon.....Joseph and that girl can as well....What about that guy?"

"Him?" Rune turned to look at the newcomer. "Not a chance."
Masquerade1412

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:10 pm

Athena was so surprised of Joseph suddenly hugging him that her ears became a cinccino's. Athena let out a strangled squeak, and made them return to normal before anyone noticed. Then she turned to the boy who had just come in. She didn't like the look of him. So, she left Joseph to argue with him and went over to Zeke. "That's a beautiful Absol you have." she said, gently stroking Rune's head. Suddenly, she felt a bit weird. This feels kinda like when I touched the cinccino! she thought. Bolt jumped onto her shoulder. "C'mon Athena, I wanna practice!" he insisted. Phantom stood nearby, looking Rune up and down.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby raider~joseph » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:09 pm

"Wow.Thats very rude ignoring me dude.Learn some manners.Will ya?Hey Joseph control your bf will you?"He then let out the most annoying laugh ever concived.Rio spoke up."Shes a girl by the way!Idiot.." Kunai spoke up."Um...you didn't realize she was a she either." "Not the time for logic Kunai." Matt feeling left out of the conversation decided to make shots at Zeke."Hey you over there in shadows or whatever.Why don't you join the party?If your traveling with that orphan freak then you deserve a little praise.So whats your deal?Insane,Obsessive,Retarded?"At the word "orphan" Joseph cringed a little a tear went down his face.His mom was still alive but he knew what he meant."S..shut up.." "Whats wrong your dad dead?" Joseph rushed him and got taken down.He was kicked in the stomach a few times while Rio got his butt kicked trying to help by the mienfoo.Matt stopped."Hey violence isn't the answer remember?Now if the leader aint here you freaks alone."He turned to the door.

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:29 pm

Athena's eyes flashed. The cap on her head blew off revealing the sapphire flame in her left eye. She started crossing the distance between herself and Matt. As she did so, fur started growing around her neck and arms, and her hair turned white. Her left ear became long and curved, and her whole face turned dark blue. Claws and a tail of the same color sprouted on her, and her eyes turned ruby red. She grabbed Matt's shoulder with a clawed hand. "Now listen you jerk. If you badmouth me or anyone else like that again, I'll personally make you forget it." She growled, baring a set of razor sharp teeth.

ooc: Matt's gonna freeeeeeeeeeak. XDDDDDDD
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby raider~joseph » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:48 pm

Matt backed away for a sec.Ok now I get it.Physical deformities."He punched her straight in the nose and walked away.Joseph got up and grabbed her turned her around.(Limping due to a kick to the leg)Looked her in the eyes."He is NOT worth it.Trust me I have known him forever and a day.Let it go.Besides when you get your next chance to kick his butt Ill help you show him what it means to be a trainer.In that sense of I go low you go high."He gave her and evil smile.Then realized he was 2 and a half inches from her face.He blushed a bit and backed up."Thanks for standing up for me though.I am Joseph and you are...?"

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Masquerade1412 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:51 am

Diamond Dragon wrote:Athena was so surprised of Joseph suddenly hugging him that her ears became a cinccino's.

"....Please tell me I wasn't the only one who saw that..." said Zeke.

"Trust me, you DEFINITELY weren't the only one," replied Rune.

Diamond Dragon wrote:So, she left Joseph to argue with him and went over to Zeke. "That's a beautiful Absol you have." she said, gently stroking Rune's head.......Bolt jumped onto her shoulder. "C'mon Athena, I wanna practice!" he insisted. Phantom stood nearby, looking Rune up and down.

Rune winced, but the girl didn't seem to notice. She seemed...distracted by something...

Matt: "Hey you over there in shadows or whatever. Why don't you join the party? If your traveling with that orphan freak then you deserve a little praise. So whats your deal? Insane, Obsessive, Retarded?"

Zeke stared at the boy. ...Orphan? Insane? Obsessive? EH?!....Why does he assume that there's something wrong with everyone....but himself?

Athena's eyes flashed. The cap on her head blew off revealing the sapphire flame in her left eye. She started crossing the distance between herself and Matt. As she did so, fur started growing around her neck and arms, and her hair turned white. Her left ear became long and curved, and her whole face turned dark blue. Claws and a tail of the same color sprouted on her, and her eyes turned ruby red. She grabbed Matt's shoulder with a clawed hand. "Now listen you jerk. If you badmouth me or anyone else like that again, I'll personally make you forget it." She growled, baring a set of razor sharp teeth.

Zeke stared rather stupidly at the girl/Absol. EEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHH!?!?!?!?!
"Well... Imitation IS the best form of flattery..."

Rune glared at him and said, "Yeah, of COURSE it is! The real question is....who--or WHAT--is this girl?...."
Masquerade1412

Postby Diamond Dragon » Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:51 pm

Athena was about to go after Matt when Joseph grabbed her, and said her wasn't worth it. Punching me in the nose is a good reason for me to go after him... she thought darkly. But then she noticed Joseph was a bit too close to her face than she liked, and she pushed him away. Then she looked back at him when he asked her name. "It's Athena." she said.

Bolt and Phantom stared dumbfounded at Athena. "Is your trainer always this...interesting?" Phantom murmered to Bolt. "Something's goin on with Athena! She never used to do stuff like that!" squeaked Bolt.

ooc: Athena doesn't know she's half absol at the moment. XDDDD
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Masquerade1412 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:55 am

Rune sighed. "It looks like I have to make the first move."

"What was that?" Zeke asked.

Rune walked up to Athena. "I apologize for interrupting your conversation, but my friend has something to say."

Zeke's eyes opened wide. "Uh...um...ah..." ....oh, dear....Rune, you will pay for this!!!!...
Masquerade1412

Postby Diamond Dragon » Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:31 pm

Athena turned to Rune in surprise. How did he know that I could understand him? She wondered. Then she glanced over to Zeke, who looked real nervous. "What?" she asked, a bit rudely.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby raider~joseph » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:24 pm

Joseph only now realized that athena was half absol.He looked at her for a sec.Then he looked at zeke.Then for some unknown reason he looked at the window.Then he pointed and yelled."YOUR HALF ABSOL THATS SOOOOOOOO COOL!!!!!!!!"He had a beaming smile.

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Diamond Dragon » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:45 pm

Athena was so shocked by this sudden outburst, she fell over in a funny anime way. "Wh-what the heck are you talking about?!" she asked.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Masquerade1412 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:42 pm

...oh! I get it! Zeke thought. She didn't know she changed!......Does she know she can do that?....Maybe she's like me!....I mean...Like 'Just found out about it' like me.....so....

"Um...Athena? I think...I mean...After you rubbed Rune's head...You, er...changed into him?"

AAAAAACCCKKKK!!!!!! What was THAT!!?!?! NOW, she will....
1. Kill me.
2. Eat me.
3. Scar me until I am unrecognizable.
.......well, it was good while it lasted! Goodbye, cruel world!
Masquerade1412

Postby Diamond Dragon » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:13 pm

ooc: Masq, you just made me lol. XDDDDD
BIC: Athena's eyes went wide. Oh no....I changed again didn't I?! she thought in a panick. She suddenly dashed across the room, picked her hat up, and ran out the back door. "Athena waaaaaait!" shouted Bolt. She ran after her, with Phantom hot on his heels.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying