Introduction (Kinda)

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Introduction (Kinda)

Postby MikaDD » Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:12 pm

Hi, I'm MikaDD and I've kinda already made a introduction with a question, but the person who answered me
basically told me feel free to make your own thread. I admit it, I have no idea how to make threads or posts. I'm
utterly clueless, so bear with me here please. Still learning.

I love anime, I mean why would I become a part of this if I wasn't? :P

I was so glad when I found this site, and so happy that I could be a part of it. And this is the part where I go
"I should talk some more shouldn't I? Yeah, I totally should... I have no idea what to say... :?: ". Well, I guess
that's it, I hope to be able to find ways to help with this site in the future and learn how to use it. :grin:

God bless all who read this, especially with covid-19, stay healthy and get better to anyone who might have it.

:dance:
Yes, a dancing banana. I couldn't help it, the thing was calling to me.
MikaDD

Re: Introduction (Kinda)

Postby shooraijin » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:48 pm

You seem to be doing just fine. Welcome. Any particular interests?
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby MikaDD » Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:05 pm

I enjoy drawing and writing, although I don't spend as much time as I'd like practicing. I hope to learn how
to animate at some point, but I'm busy with other stuff at the moment. You could say I have a lot of interests,
but not all of them are tried out.

Now interests in the since what I'm interested in doing on this site is a different matter. I want to make
reviews for the animes I've seen and hopefully connect with other people on here.
MikaDD

Postby Kaori » Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:28 am

I know how that feels, having too many interests. Too much to do, not enough time!

Glad you found us, anyways! Please make yourself at home.
Let others believe in the God who brings men to trial and judges them. I shall cling to the God who resurrects the dead.
-St. Nikolai Velimirovich

MAL
Kaori

Postby Rusty Claymore » Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:59 pm

Welcome! I'd say these times are great for writing and drawing practice. Don't hesitate to throw out a line, you might just snag a lurker!
Proverbs 31:32 "...when she watches anime, she keeps the room well lit and sits at a safe distance."
Rusty Claymore

Return to Who's Who