Hello, I am a New Member here, Please to meet you

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Hello, I am a New Member here, Please to meet you

Postby Skylar » Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:03 pm

my name is Skylar I go by LightSpeedOfBlue on Social Media and I am an 18 year old with autism what I do for hobbies are voice acting writing content creating directing and making art, what I like and I do intend to talk about them is Final Fantasy, Yakuza, Tekken, Sonic the Hedgehog, Demon Slayer, seven deadly sins, my hero Academia, Dragon Ball Z, Naruto and lots of other anime, I hope to fit in this community and make lots of friends on here.
Skylar

Re: Hello, I am a New Member here, Please to meet you

Postby shooraijin » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:08 pm

Welcome. We're glad you found us and we hope you enjoy CAA. What would you like done with your LightSpeedOfBlue account? We prefer people go by one name here.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby Kaori » Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:03 am

Welcome. Looks like you have a lot of cool interests!

Which Final Fantasy games do you like?
Let others believe in the God who brings men to trial and judges them. I shall cling to the God who resurrects the dead.
-St. Nikolai Velimirovich

MAL
Kaori

Postby Furen » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:19 am

Welcome. You have quite a cool list of game preferences. I hope you enjoy your time here.
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby turingtested » Thu May 06, 2021 10:57 pm

Nice to meet you.
turingtested

Return to Who's Who