Corrupted wish game

Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Re: Corrupted wish game

Postby Peanut » Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:45 pm

Rose Faerie wrote:Granted. Now you get to run for your life as all these robots, killer AI, space vampires, and ninja monkeys take over the world and proceed to stalk you and you alone until they haunt your nightmares and drive you to madness.

Wow. This wish and granting of it is about 15 years (jeez I'm old) late but I can confirm this actually happened. Anyway, back to your regularly scheduled corrupted wish game.

Granted, you get the regular kind of sleep of the non-dying variety. Unfortunately, you oversleep and get fired from your job forcing you into the most dreaded of careers: that of the social media "influencer."

I wish all good things like If the Emperor had a Text-to-Speech Device, Of Nations and States: War and Peace, and this delicious fizzy beverage didn't have to come to an end.
CAA's Resident Starcraft Expert

goldenspines wrote:Its only stealing if you don't get caught.
Peanut

Postby Dante » Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:03 am

What do I look like, a magical genie? You get one wish, not three. ONE. Let's see here, "All things... chop chop chop... didn't have to come to and." Granted... For Vigo Von Homburg Deutschendorf. After defeating the Ghostbusters, he proceeded to live a happy and wonderful life... making everyone else miserable. His current calling is taking over of Alex Trebek as the host of a really awkward version of Jeopardy... where the lives of the contestants are actually in "Jeopardy". Great job there, oh, look he has invitation for you, looks like your unlucky day!

I'll take "Oopsies" for $500!

I wish Nations and States had a new version that only gets corrupted by the time we've had some fun with it.
Dante

Postby Peanut » Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:09 am

Granted but Bethesda heads up development this time and the RP is released as a buggy, bland mess with a sub par Battle Royale mode for the e-sports scene.

I wish Bethesda actually made good games these days.

Peanut

Postby Dante » Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:19 am

Granted, they brought out an indie game studio and released a pixel-style game that would have been awesome and released for $15 for $60... and sold off their good game series to Disney.

I wish a giant from Skyrim would punt Nazeem to the cloud district very often. I want him airborne so often that he starts collecting frequent flyer miles.
Dante

Postby Peanut » Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:44 pm

Granted, but Nazeem collects so many frequent flyer miles that he's able to buy a free ticket to where you live to express his disappointment in you wasting your wish on such a thing...at 3 in the morning... every day for the rest of your life. Also the Giant is there and he raids your fridge regularly. Have Fun!

I wish more people saw The Green Knight.

Peanut

Postby Wolfsong » Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:44 pm

Granted but now its all that people ever talk about.

I wish DC could finally afford light bulbs.
"Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day." Psalm 25:4-5

"Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.
The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.
Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.
Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.
O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.
Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.
Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles." Psalm 25: 16-22

Thank you. Have a good day.
Wolfsong

Postby Peanut » Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:55 am

Granted, but their the florescent kind that everyone grows to hate after years of having to sit under them in school. As a result, DC has lightbulbs but everyone chooses to leave the lights off because they're so annoying.

I wish my degree actually meant something and I didn't have to jump through all these dumb hoops.

Peanut

Postby Wolfsong » Sat Oct 02, 2021 2:55 pm

Peanut wrote:Granted, but their the florescent kind that everyone grows to hate after years of having to sit under them in school. As a result, DC has lightbulbs but everyone chooses to leave the lights off because they're so annoying.

I wish my degree actually meant something and I didn't have to jump through all these dumb hoops.

Granted, your degree now means everything and you're hopping through rhombicosidodecahedrons (yes that's a real shape) trying to stay as relevant as your degree, which now everyone wants, everyone has, and has become the most competitive field in the world.

I wish I already had my blasted degree.
"Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day." Psalm 25:4-5

"Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.
The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.
Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.
Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.
O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.
Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.
Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles." Psalm 25: 16-22

Thank you. Have a good day.
Wolfsong

Postby Peanut » Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:47 pm

Granted, but its not the degree that I have and is, therefore, not very relevant.

I wish warp drives were a real thing.

Peanut

Postby Dante » Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:07 pm

https://googlethatforyou.com?q=warp%20d ... lly%20real

>_O You know they kinda are, but... corrupted wish time, they typically require a huge amount of energy to work, but that amount is getting smaller every few years!

I wish I was the cute shonen main protagonist in a magical happy slice of life manga come true.
Dante

Postby Peanut » Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:01 am

Granted, you are now "main protagonist number 257" in the latest cookie cutter, slice of life manga and everyone hates you for it.

I wish the tech priests of the Adeptus Mechanicus were able to repair all Imperium vehicles and not just those that are dubbed with the Ad Mech keyword.

Peanut

Postby Dante » Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:33 pm

*Giggles as he and his cute of anime friends that happen to be really cute girls play magical Warhammer 40k with you in a horrifically cookie cutter manga... but it's totally original to me, so who cares! I WIN AT WISHING! BOO YA! TAKE THAT WISH THREAD!*

"Peanut-sama, you sure you wanna wish dat?" I say in a cute voice with big giant eyes, "Ok Peanut, Kupo! Here. We. Go! GRANTED! The Adeptus Mechanicus are able to repair all Imperium vehicles and not just those dubbed with the Ad Mech keyword... oh fudge, I just caused all the Warhammer 40k universe to ban all vehicles except those dubbed with the Ad Mech keyword. But look on the bright side, Peanut Kupo, we'll just prefix everything with Ad Mech and then we can get them all back... what were they again? I forgot O_O."

"I wish senpai cute girl would notice me... while still not breaking my previous wish of, "I wish I was the cute shonen main protagonist in a magical happy slice of life manga come true."! :D."
Dante

Postby Davidizer13 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:43 pm

Granted! After a series of misunderstandings, the cute senpai notices you...then pepper sprays you repeatedly.

I wish that I could enjoy a good, long vacation.
Davidizer13

Postby Peanut » Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:39 pm

Granted, you now get to enjoy a good, long vacation on a beautiful island...that's completely deserted because your the flight you decided to take to the Bahamas crashed and you were the only survivor. Nobody knows this, so you live out the rest of your days with your coconut friends on the island but hey, at least you don't have to go into work!

I wish I had a second 3d Printer. FDM, not Resin cause that's too much of a hassle for me.

Peanut

Postby Kaligraphic » Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:49 pm

Granted. You had a second 3d printer. Sadly, it burst into flames shortly after replacing your first 3d printer, which also burst into flames under suspicious circumstances. Looks like you're breaking out the credit card for a third one.

I wish things would stop bursting into flames under suspicious circumstances.
Kaligraphic

Postby Peanut » Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:27 pm

Granted, now they just mysteriously phase out of existence only to reappear to haunt you, and only you, in your dreams. Enjoy being haunted by my dead 3d Printers!

I wish there was more popcorn in this bag.

Peanut

Postby Dante » Sat May 20, 2023 11:49 pm

Granted. But in spite of Kali's wish, it's burned. BURNED POPCORN. But it isn't mysterious, I seriously microwaved it for like 10 minutes. Thank you and you're welcome.

I wish Kaligraphic was in charge of our Bible study group. And not just Kali from here, but Kaligraphic the eternal space vampire O_O. I want to taste insanity and I know EXACTLY where to find it. This wish practically corrupts itself, but do have fun with it!
Dante

Postby Peanut » Tue May 23, 2023 8:37 pm

Granted, but it's not the type of insanity you were expecting. This is the kind that comes from boredom as Lord Kalvin slowly, and methodically walks you through word studies on every single word in every single passage. It's almost like he wants you to lose your mind from boredom which is the worst kind of way to lose your sanity.

I wish Lord Kalvin would sue the guys who made 1000 year old vampire. Pretty sure this game is just copyrighting his autobiography.

Peanut

Postby SilverToast » Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:06 am

Wish granted. However, Lord Kalvin's autobiography movie rights was sold to Disney.

I wish for the ability to see into anyone's past.
SilverToast

Postby Peanut » Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:51 pm

Granted, but you can only see the mundane parts of their lives like when they are sitting for an hour to get their license renewed at the DMV.

I wish Lord Kalvin would descend from his throne in space to corrupt this wish in the most epic fashion possible.

Peanut

Previous

Return to Goof Off and Testing