God's love truly doesn't ever give up EVER

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

God's love truly doesn't ever give up EVER

Postby Never thirsty! » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:29 pm

over the summer I did something horrible so horribly horrible I said a prayer that night telling God I no longer deserve His love and to forget about me. First football game against franklin heights. I'm playing center I snap the ball and go to block and the guy pushes me right onto my back and out of reflex i throw my arms behind me and I hyperextend them both the trainer comes over to see what he can do to help he told me I needed xrays obviously my arms are broken and my season's over right? I'd be lying to you if I said that's right the xrays come back and by this time I have no more pain they showed me the xrays my arms were in one piece and I was able to move them with no pain I will play next game because my arms have been working fine since those xrays. I know if it was someone else they would've had a different ending what happened to me was God's love completely 115%
Never thirsty!

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth