Spiritual growth on CAA

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

Spiritual growth on CAA

Postby CrimsonRyu17 » Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:47 pm

who has spiritually grown since they've been on CAA? I don't know about yall but i definently have.
before i was still a christain but i felt like a loner, someone who did'nt belong where i live. i felt like i could talk to no one about the things i loved, or even talk to someone my own age. I felt so alone and helpless. i tried almost everywhere to try and see if any anime lovers were christain untill i found one person who had typed in "if you love christ with all your heart than put this in youre sig" and something popped up in my mind. I could'nt believe it, a christain actually liked anime. so i tried to PM that person but i did'nt know how at the time so instead i looked for more christains on the forum but i never found anyone else. so i tried typing "christain anime" on google and CAA caught my eye. i entered in and posted my "newbie" post and i was surprised that there were so many christains who liked anime. i felt like i had finally found it . And thats how i got here. it took me a while to get the hang of it but i managed pretty well. I've made so many awesome friends and not a single foe that i know of. I've changed so much since i've entered in this site. i no longer hid what i liked in the shadows, i no longer let myself pretend i was a weakling and a victim. instead i began to stand up for what i believed in and i even got interested in theology and i no longer let other people torment the few friends i had. even one night i felt god speak through me. it was a feeling i had never had before and i knew it was god because of the things i typed that night.
But yeah, has anyone else grown spiritually since they had entered in this site?

P.S: sorry if i got alittle too personal, but i'm quite serious.
CrimsonRyu17

Postby uc pseudonym » Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:52 am

I have certainly grown spiritually since joining CAA, but that has mostly been a result of the rest of my life, not this aspect.

One thing that has been very helpful to me is the exposure to many streams of Christianity that CAA provides. This has served to broaden my faith or define it more clearly, depending upon the circumstances.
uc pseudonym

Postby c_hunter » Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:20 am

I did, happened almost like how it happened to you CrimsonRyu17.
God has a plan for each of us
He wants us to fullfill
And He'll provide the strength we need
To carry out His will.

God bless.. :jump:
c_hunter

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth