Til death:a death and all his friends story

Unleash your creative writing skills here.

Til death:a death and all his friends story

Postby LastLfan » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:14 pm

I did it, this is the first short story about spiritual warfare revolving around the angel of death that I've written. I started this last year because I wanted to finally get into writing, and because I wanted to explore my relationship with God in a new way. This has been fun to write and has made me think even more about how I see Christ. It's been a good outlet and I will make this into a short story series, but enough of me babbling, I am proud to finally present the link to the full published version of Til Death

http://www.wattpad.com/71669805-til-dea ... ends-story

Thank you to everyone who has read. Also anyone who wants to draw art of anyone it would be much appreciated including a cover sketch, message me for any info needed to draw them.
LastLfan

Re: Til death:a death and all his friends story

Postby Wolfsong » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:33 am

That was pretty awesome L. Hoping for more!
"Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day." Psalm 25:4-5

"Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.
The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.
Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.
Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.
O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.
Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.
Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles." Psalm 25: 16-22

Thank you. Have a good day.
Wolfsong

Postby LastLfan » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:57 am

I'll begin writing the second story shortly
LastLfan

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:32 pm

Sorry I took so long to read this, L. I wanted to make sure I dedicated time to sitting down and reading it instead of just skimming it, and life has been busy lately. Anyways, keep up the good work and I'll keep bugging you if we don't see another one soon!
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Return to Writing