The S.A.B.E.R. Project ~ part 1.

Unleash your creative writing skills here.

The S.A.B.E.R. Project ~ part 1.

Postby Lightbringer » Mon Jun 16, 2003 10:33 pm

First of all, just so everybody knows in case their wondering, this came from the depths of my brain. Its an idea i had for a comic / manga sort of thing, and i just never got around too it, made all the charicters and such , but didn't make the plot. So im just joining in the writeing, and helping myself work the story out. Ps there isn't really anything horribly violent, if you dont like sound effects you might want to read comments first. Just a friendly warning.

Silence,..... eternal and all encompassing. Silence that was pierced by echoing voices. The voices came when he least expected it, telling him to obey, telling him what was right and what was wrong. Searing voices that would scream horrid obscenatys ... soothing voices that would try to gain his favor. Were any of them real? .... his existence was maddening. He forced his eyes open,... there was nothing, murky green waters were all he saw. The voices came again, he knew what they were doing, they were trying to keep him off guard, trying to channel his thoughts, but he wouldn't let them, he still had his mind and he fought a constant battle to keep it his own...... so tired....

Seconds?, Minutes? , Aeons? he knew not how long he has spent like this. A state of liveing death. No up or down, no darkness or light, just the voices, they made sence to him now. They would tell him no wrong, they said so after all. I must obey he thought, thats what is right..... he felt himself smile.

Light! finally, the dark green waters became white , he had to get out now, he couldn't take it any longer, he saw liquid distorted images before him, he knew what he had to do......

"Dr. Waywerd, the capsule is open, we are ready to flush the tank an.... " the sound of cracking glass broke the technitians sentence. The entire room filled with white coated men and women looked up in suprise. The center of this computer filled room was dominated by a large medical pod. The front shield was removed, showing a shadowed form in the green water. The glass cracked further, the thing within retracted its fist for another strike. CRASH! the third punch had shattered the containers face, green water and the inhabitent of the pod spilled onto the floor.
A short white haired gentlemanly looking scientist with matching shortly trimmed goatee came forward, he nelt down next to the thing from the medicle pod. "Hello? can you hear me?"

A new voice came into his ears.... It was not one from the waters, a new person? He felt himself smile again. He opened his eyes. Things were not as he remembered. His thoughts were not what they should be, this he knew, but he knew this was different, the world was sharp, focused. Moreso then he had ever known. Color stood out vividly, somethings even had a glow about them. It was all different. There were people.... people!! around, they whispered too each other, some crindged. They all had different distinct scents... but shared something in common. Fear.... he suddenly knew the sent. But how would he know such a thing? The voice came again, An older man, white hair.... "Can you hear me?" He replied to the man.
He voice was shocking, imposibly deep, inhuman. A cold chill ran through his body, that wasn't right either. Nothing was right! Escape!, came his thoughts, his instincts. He rapidly pushed himself away, Armed men in combat armor rushed into the room. His body screamed at him, RUN AWAY! He stumbled to his feet and turned, a smaller man in red armor stood in front of him, he leveled a rifle his way. DEFEND YOURSELF! came his instincts. He yelled, no Roared, a massive gutteral cry issued from his mouth, his left arm swept the man aside as though he were nothing. The sudden sound of crushed bone crackled in his sensitive ears. The man flew away into the wall, his breath blasted from him. He twitched and tried to move, his ribs were shattered.
His instincts were silenced, what had happened? How was he capable of ....... he saw his hands. Black and green leathery scales covered what were once hands. He looked around, ignoreing the armed guards. A large mirror on the right wall caught his attention. He stopped dead in his tracks.

Before him was not a man, but a monster. Fully a foot in hieght over anyone in room, stood a crocadile skinned humanoid. His eyes were dull black, his face a fearsome parady of humanity. Lighter green scales adorned his brow and lips, his nose was a bony plate. Stunted mandibles wore through his cheakbones... "Wha.. What am I?" his distorted voice asked.....
Dr. Waywerd waved the guards away, and walked up beside the creature."You are a ghost."

Well thast the first part, I also put a horrible little quick picture of what he looks like so far, though this changes quickly. Oh and I edited this, cause i remembered i was going to tell everyone who read this that yes its supost to be all cryptic and such right now, he doesn't talk to himself all the time, its just this was what i felt gave a sence of being alone. ok... done now
Lightbringer // Aaron
Lightbringer // Aaron

Image Image
Join up! Darklight-The Chronicles of Tairis epic RPG
http://www.christiananime.net/showthread.php?t=5233
Lightbringer

Picture of Ghost so far

Postby Lightbringer » Mon Jun 16, 2003 10:36 pm

heres the dumb picture that took no more then a few moments. I didn't bother putting the scales in, cause i just wanted everyone to get a jist of it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lightbringer // Aaron

Image Image
Lightbringer

Postby Lightbringer » Tue Jun 17, 2003 12:27 pm

ok i sort of fixed it, it looks kind of crocadile leathery now.... i think so anyway....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lightbringer // Aaron

Image Image
Lightbringer

RIP!

Postby Lightbringer » Thu Jun 26, 2003 1:06 pm

Jumps into his own post, its dark here, Aaron talks to his 5 acomplises... in the shadows its impossible to tell who is who. THey all pick up bags and run in oposet directions.

Lightbringer // Aaron
Lightbringer // Aaron

Image Image
Lightbringer

Return to Writing