What Manga are you reading?

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Re: What Manga are you reading?

Postby Rose Faerie » Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:01 pm

Currently enjoying Orange. I've only read the first two volumes, but I love it already. Naho is very relatable for me. I also love the art, especially the character designs (Azu's in particular.)

Sailor Moon has also been quite enjoyable. I'm at the halfway point of the series, and I enjoy it much more than either anime adaptation. I'll still watch the 90's anime when I'm bored, but the manga is much more interesting to me. It took a few volumes to pick up the pace, though. I didn't enjoy the first arc as much, but the Black Moon Clan arc was fun, especially the parts with Sailor Pluto. The Death Busters Arc is amazing, though. I'm glad I decided to pick this one up.
Rose Faerie

Postby Kaori » Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:28 pm

Since last time:

Finished reading Mushishi, which as expected was really good. Each story leaves you with a distinct impression or emotion. It's also really unique in that it's a manga about a time when there was still very little Western influence, and the manga itself is also that way, totally based on Japanese concepts and ways of thinking.

Also finished reading Vampire Princess Miyu. Honestly, I can't recommend this manga. This is depsite the fact that I really enjoyed re-reading the first few volumes for the distinct feeling of the kind of hardship the main character goes through, not only having to carry out a hard duty endlessly, but also giving to other people the very thing she wants for herself, but can't have. The moral greyness of Miyu as a character was really interesting as well, and I appreciated that it was such a female-centric manga. However . . . as the series progresses, the plot wanders around pretty aimlessly, and unlike Mushishi neither the episodic short stories nor the occasional longer ones generally leave much of an impression, or seem to have much of a point. The manga-original story where Miyu goes to China to rescue Reiha was mildly interesting, but other than that, I was generally left wondering at the end, "What was the point?"

Finally, also read the other two short stories included in the one-shot collection 二の姫の物語 (The Tale of the Second Princess). I put off reading these for a very long time, and there was a reason for that. In contrast to The Tale of the Second Princess (which is set in a fictionalized historical Chinese setting), the other two stories set in the present day were full of slang and uncouth female characters who really didn't appeal to me. I felt in the end like Circuit Queen told a decent story about the psychological price of succeeding at the cost of using dirty tactics, but overall I really prefer this mangaka's stories set in historical China over her modern-day-Japan ones.

. . . With this, for the first time since probably 2007 or 2008, I have now finished reading every volume of manga that I own. (There are some Japanese ones that I might have only read in English prior to buying a Japanese copy, but I have read everything that I own in one language or another.) As much as I want to rush out and go buy some more volumes of series I want to finish or start (Demon Slayer), I might try to at least finish the Japanese novel I'm currently reading first.
Last edited by Kaori on Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Let others believe in the God who brings men to trial and judges them. I shall cling to the God who resurrects the dead.
-St. Nikolai Velimirovich

MAL
Kaori

Postby Rose Faerie » Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:41 pm

Well, I have finished two manga series by now.

Sailor Moon was very lovely, and now I am in the process of watching the Eternal movies. I enjoyed the later arcs the most, and I think the first arc and the earlier part of the second arc are the weakest part of the series. I think the writing and art improves as the author gains more experience. Everyone is much more fleshed out later on, while in the beginning all the characters were sort of there. Usagi's character development is much more pronounced than what I saw of the 90's anime and Crystal. Chibi-Usa is much less annoying than I recall her being in the 90's anime. She is rather awful in the Black Moon Clan Arc, but she improves over time. I actually like her in the Black Moon Circus Arc. The manga also made me like Mamoru (even though he is a bit of a Gary-Stu, he is actually a decent person in the manga). So I have a very favorable opinion of the story as a whole.

I also read Paradise Kiss. The story hit deep. It is a spectacular coming of age story. That is one thing it does well. Yukari's tension of wanting to follow her own dreams and forge a path for herself, while being obligated to follow the path her mother decided for her was really interesting and relatable. It also covers unhealthy relationships in a way that doesn't glamorize them. I really want to recommend this to the general teenage audience, but I can't since the content is pretty iffy. I was also left thinking afterwords, because a character who I liked for the most part is revealed to have done an AWFUL (and I mean awful) thing and is sort of excused for it. His guilt is the only punishment he really gets, and I felt bad for liking him (even if that was mostly for his role in the story as a voice of reason and ability to balance out his more eccentric friends). It is well written, so I would probably recommend it to the most mature teenagers. Maybe those about to go off to college, like our protagonists. It was an enjoyable first Josei manga. Ai Yazawa is certainly talented. I also found out this is a sequel to a much cleaner unlicensed shoujo series, Neighborhood Story. I'm curious about that now.

I'm trying to persuade my library to get the final volume of orange, since it is very lovely. I relate to the characters on a deep level. Naho is very similar to how I was in early high school, so watching her grow is enjoyable to me. Azusa's banter with the guys and Suwa's altruistic love for Naho is also what helped draw me in. I will add a disclaimer. If you have a suicidal friend, please contact an adult immediately and don't take matters into your own hands. Kakeru needed therapy. I've been in a similar situation and trust me, it is not good. However, I was able to enjoy it as a work of fiction and it worked well with the time travel aspect. SPOILER: Highlight text to read: I appreciated that their help didn't make Kakeru's depression go away. They just gave him something to live for, which will hopefully give him the strength he needs to persevere The art is also gorgeous.

I have also read all the volumes of Witch Hat Atelier my library carries, which, unfortunately, is limited to the first 7. I want to read the newest volume so bad. It's already a 10/10 for me. The art is BEAUTIFUL. I seriously have not read any manga or comic with art as beautiful as this. It's so detailed. The plot is interesting, and I love how the magic system is based on drawing! It's so creative. I am curious about the witch hierarchy and the Brimmed Cap's true motives. Master Quifrey seems to be an interesting morally ambiguous character as well. I also LOVED the character development Richeh got. She seemed really flat and irrelevant in comparison to Coco and Agott, and even Tetia received more attention. Her arc was easily one of my favorite parts. No character seemed weak or poorly written and all the protagonists were likable. I would 100 percent recommend this to anyone (especially since it's pretty clean).

I started Prince Freya as well. It's very similar to Yona of the Dawn, in that a weak female character undergoes character development. I know the author has great plans for Freya, and I look forward to watching her grow. Also, you would think Aaron would be the main love interest SPOILER: Highlight text to read: but nope. He gets beheaded in the first volume. I like Alek better anyway. I look forward to reading the second volume. Even though it seems a bit weaker than Yona, I'll be keeping up with it, especially since the volumes of Yona I'm on are going to be out of print until June.

I started Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun as well. Yen Press releases are expensive. $13 for such a little book. It's smaller than most manga releases anyways. It's great. It's similar to the TV show, except it has more gags. I heard they left out a LOT of material in the anime, so I will be in for quite a ride, especially considering how funny the anime was.

So, yeah. I've read a lot.
Rose Faerie

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:54 pm

So I'm seeing this after I told you to watch Orange in the anime thread haha. Anyways, I'm glad to see another Orange fan, though! It's absolutely gorgeous. Someone once told me they hated Orange because SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Naho didn't listen to the letter she wrote herself. But as a person who struggles so much with self-doubt and self-esteem issues, as well as having a really hard time not just going with the flow, I relate so hard. I probably would have done the same thing.

I've been really lazy about manga for forever. Which is pretty shameful considering where I live. ^^;
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Masaru » Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:28 pm

Currently keeping up with Shadows House chapters weekly after becoming intrigued by the anime last spring - it's definitely held my interest and I'm curious to see where the story will end up!
Also reading and hoping to get current on Spy x Family before the anime releases later this year.
Masaru

Postby Rose Faerie » Thu Mar 03, 2022 1:55 pm

I've been enjoying Fruits Basket lately. It's nice to read the manga version of my favorite anime. :)
Rose Faerie

Postby Rose Faerie » Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:10 pm

Well, I am currently reading The Promised Neverland and Demon Slayer, since there are only a few titles my library decided to complete. I like the Promised Neverland manga better than the anime, but I like Demon Slayer's anime better than the manga. (I will freely admit I primarily watch Demon Slayer for the animation). The Promised Neverland manga is a lot creepier (the part that covers the escape wasn't as intense for me, but that's because I watched the anime and knew what was going to happen.)

I have also been trying to get the library to complete Love Me, Love Me Not, which is pretty average, but it's cute, wholesome, and has gorgeous art. (That's not going to be happening, though.)

I also started QQ Sweepers. I hope my library decides that they can complete a three volume series, because it's really, really good. I think the premise of cleaning up negative emotions through literal cleaning is pretty creative. I'm looking forward to exploring the darker undertones of the series!
Rose Faerie

Postby Kaori » Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:32 pm

@Rose Faerie: I'm also reading the Demon Slayer manga! How far are you? I'm halfway through the manga Mugen Train arc, so I think around volume 8?

And you're definitely right to prefer the anime over the manga! It's not just that the animation is pretty; this is really a case of the adaptation being better than the original source material. Very occasionally, there's a bit of explanation present in the manga that's not in the anime, so it's interesting to get that background, but it feels a little wonky, like the author is taking an aside from the story to talk to the readers. And although the excellent pacing of the anime does have its roots in the manga and how the progression of the enemies is handled (with each main enemy Tanjiro faces, the level of difficulty is significantly increased, and there's always a clear sense of progression towards his ultimate goal of defeating Kibutsuji Muzan), I felt like the manga felt sort of bare-bones and skeleton-like. It really needs just a little bit more to flesh it out and allow readers (/viewers) to immerse themselves in what's going on in the story, and the anime provides that admirably.
Let others believe in the God who brings men to trial and judges them. I shall cling to the God who resurrects the dead.
-St. Nikolai Velimirovich

MAL
Kaori

Postby Rose Faerie » Wed Mar 30, 2022 5:26 pm

I'm on waiting for the fourth volume to be available, so that's not that far. I just feel like the manga is rushed in a way that it didn't feel in the anime. Maybe rushed isn't the right word... I feel like there isn't much of a transition between events. It is still enjoyable, though I don't like it as much as the other manga I've tried (granted that isn't much). :)
Rose Faerie

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Apr 03, 2022 7:52 pm

Found myself rereading Assassination Classroom, and honestly still loving it as much as I did the first time. Might need to make it a semester-regular, it gives me hopeful vibes and advice I can use for inspiration and encouragement lol.
Other than that, just finished reading Solo Leveling, was kinda pleasantly surprised. I was not expecting to enjoy it that much. I do have some thoughts about the ending, but ultimately I think it was a pretty good story. Love the characters. Never thought an ant could reach my top favorite characters XD
"Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day." Psalm 25:4-5

"Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.
The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.
Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.
Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.
O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.
Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.
Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles." Psalm 25: 16-22

Thank you. Have a good day.
Wolfsong

Postby Rose Faerie » Thu May 26, 2022 10:51 am

Well, I've been exhausting the Shojo Beat selection of my library's digital collection. In general, the only complete shoujo and josei series we have are QQ Sweepers, Paradise Kiss, and Sailor Moon. We do have a third of Love Me, Love Me Not and Ouran High School Host Club, which I will go into.

Love Me, Love Me Not is rather basic, but it's really enjoyable for me. I love Io Sakisaka's art. It's very cute. You can also see the facial differences between the two main characters too. I like the two leads and Rio, though I do find Inui to be a bit of a stretch in terms of a realistic character.

Ouran is very funny, as per usual. I'm so glad Eclaire was a filler character for the anime, because I could not stand her. I am also realizing that the anime butchered the Alice and Wonderland story. The manga version is much funnier and more chaotic.

I've also been reading three Shonen Jump series, Demon Slayer, Spy x Family, and The Promised Neverland. Demon Slayer is rather average for me. I prefer the anime. Spy x Family is super cute and fun (it's also my favorite out of the bunch). I absolutely love it, and I'm planning on checking out the anime after it finishes airing. Once Hulu gets the dub, I could watch it with my sister. :) The Promised Neverland is also very enjoyable. I've heard it steadily goes downhill, but I'm finding it just as enjoyable as when it started and I'm on volume 14. Before I read the manga, I didn't think the second season was as horrible as people thought, but now... This is such an improvement.

I'm also continuing collecting some series, though I have yet to complete any. I've noticed that I prefer reading shojuo and josei usually to shonen (of course there are exceptions like Spy x Family and Noragami). I also definitely prefer reading manga to watching anime, which is a problem, since anime is much more accessible. (I did start reading 7 SEEDS online, since I doubt it will ever get translated.)

This was super chaotic. Sorry about that. :)
Rose Faerie

Postby Rose Faerie » Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:06 pm

Hello! It's me again! Since I last posted here, I have read a bit, starting with a handful of Yuki Midorikawa's stuff since I got into Natsume's Book of Friends.

I read The Scarlet Chair, which was an extremely solid fantasy series. The characters were all very interesting and different from the way they initially seemed. I also read two of her other works: Akaku Saku Koe and Atsui Hibi. Both of them were enjoyable, but I liked Akaku Saku Koe better, since it wasn't just an anthology and it reminded me of Natsume's Book of Friends a lot.

I've also been reading The Girl from the Other Side, which is a cute, vaguely dark fantasy which reminds me of the stories I used to read as a kid. I love the art and the way it's written. It gives me similar vibes to Witch Hat Atelier, as well. The world building is beautiful and I hope Shiva and Teacher can restore peace to the Inside and the Outside.

I've been reading more of 7 SEEDS and that has also been a delight. I'd go so far to say that it's one of the best things I've ever read. Natsu is one of the most relatable characters I've ever encountered, and I've been enjoying watching her journey from a clumsy and timid girl to a survivor. I never thought I would be so invested in a science fiction survival story as I am now. I'm 6 volumes in and I can't wait to see what the future has in store for our 5 teams. (I also read one of Yumi Tamura's works which doesn't have a proper ending, Chicago, which I also enjoyed. I should write a review of it, since it used to be licensed in the US.)
Rose Faerie

Postby Rose Faerie » Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:13 pm

So, I have read a bunch of short one volume series which I will not be talking about here because there are way too many of them. I'm definitely realizing I read super fast, since I read a 7 volume series in one afternoon.

This all started when I was talking to a friend who recently got into anime and manga, and I'm the go to person for recommendations for anything for all my friends and siblings. I realized that I had over 600 series on my plan to read (yikes), and I realized that "Hey, you should read some of this stuff!" I definitely chipped away a handful of short ones. My favorites are Utahime: The Songstress, A, A' (also known as A, Prime), Look Back, and Hotarubi no Mori e. (I won't talk about the other ones that I didn't absolutely love.)

As for other series I've read, let's see...

Watashi no Tadashii Onee-chan- This was definitely a very interesting series. It's a very wild mystery series. I found it interesting from a psychological standpoint the way the leads interacted with each other and the world. The female lead definitely idealizes her missing brother, and it seems that this ideal of how he was when they were small children is the only hope she has for normal familial love. Meanwhile, the male lead feels as though he should take justice into his own hands. I will say it did feel unbelievable to me that she stayed by his side and interacted with him SPOILER: Highlight text to read: after she finds out that he killed a man. I personally would have been terrified, but who knows how Rize's mind works.

Also the ending was super weird. I can understand that their solution to their problem made sense at the time, but the fact that they're somewhat openly dating SPOILER: Highlight text to read: and he's pretending to be her brother is super weird. And we aren't even going to go into the fact that SPOILER: Highlight text to read: she calls him "Brother" even when they're alone, even in a scene where they're implied to be doing the deed! And he wants to become her brother, too! It's just weird. The ending line makes it make more sense, particularly from a psychological standpoint, as SPOILER: Highlight text to read: "Brother" has become synonymous for Rize's most beloved. It was well written, just the ending and some *scenes* (which were tamer than the ones in Paradise Kiss, but they still made me uncomfortable.)

The World of Machida-kun- Oh my gosh, I read the entire thing this afternoon, and it was so good! No manga or anime has ever made me feel this safe, happy, and peaceful, except for Natsume's Book of Friends (which is an all time favorite). Machida is such a beautiful person, and I love him. He's my son. Like, I don't think I can trust someone who hates him, because he's just so nice! XD The way he touches all the people around him makes me happy, and it's just so inspiring. I hope to be as kind and caring as Machida is, one day. He might be a little derpy and insecure, but he's so sweet! I also loved the way his relationship with Inohara grew and how he was able to make her dream come true! The art was super nice, too! I think this is one of my new favorites!

7 SEEDS- I'm about half-way through now! I'm definitely impressed with how beautiful the writing is. The story arcs are horribly brutal and messed up. I'm particularly talking about the Hail of Corn and the Ash arcs. The reveal in Hail of Corn [/spoiler]where Ango found the severed hand of his friend who "dropped out" in the animal feed[/spoiler] was crazy. I knew there was a strong possibility that SPOILER: Highlight text to read: the kids who dropped out never left, but were killed. It was very difficult for me to envision the teachers letting these kids who were raised in such inhumane conditions to assimilate into the real world and expose their plan. The Ash arc was also intense. I could feel Mark's psychological trauma. I was also really freaked out by the park from the get-go. It seemed super suspicious. And the reveals about what was going on in the shelters, SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Hana's parents, and SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Mozu's identity made perfect sense.

The character arcs are also super beautiful. I actually find almost all of them super compelling and interesting. Right now, I'm just super mad at Ango. I know he's been through a lot, and I understand his mindset and why he's angry. However, he was being an absolute jerk to put it extremely mildly. I felt like he wasn't really letting the other members of his group make their own decisions regarding who to trust. And everything he did to Hana was unforgivable. Like, I was enraged! I'm just glad that everyone, even his own friends, turned their back on him and Ryo after what they did. At least he's being decent now. SPOILER: Highlight text to read: I hope his relationship with Natsu and Team Summer B helps him to fix his attitude and realize that people are more than their shortcomings. I also wasn't super attached to Aramaki, but I am now. Also, SPOILER: Highlight text to read: I hope Hana isn't really dead. That would be so sad.

I also have some ships now! I can get behind the dynamic of Natsu and Ango, but we don't like Ango now, and Natsu deserves better. I'm weirdly liking the Natsu and Semimaru ship right now, especially with their character development. I think it could be really cute, especially once Natsu grows stronger and Semimaru matures. I also love Haru and Kururi together. I stand by Kururi being my favorite Team Summer A character. I honestly wish Hana and Arashi would find each other already, since it's difficult for me to feel something about a couple who aren't even on screen together. I'm sure they're cute, but it's easier for me to get invested with ships that involve characters they interact with regularly.

Also, the objectionable content went up what with Ango's despicable behavior, and Botan not feeling the need to always be modest now that they're basically living in the forest. So now I've got to find something else to read if I want to read at school.

I also started Horimiya and Snow White with the Red Hair, which are just as cute and charming as their animes (which I love). Horimiya might be even better! I look forward to how the stories continue, since neither one received a complete adaptation.

Sorry this was so long! It's funny since I started out here only having read a single volume of Yona of the Dawn, plus some Pokemon Adventures and Yo-Kai watch from when I was a kid, and now I'm here, having read so much more! :)
Last edited by Rose Faerie on Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rose Faerie

Postby Rose Faerie » Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:38 pm

Well, I read Will You Marry Me Again If You Are Reborn. This title, alongside The World of Machida-kun will go in my pile of manga that I don't understand why they aren't licensed. Because Will You Marry Me Again If You Are Reborn is so good! (Also, like Machida-kun, it's super clean.)

It tells the story of an old married couple who reflect on their past, as the husband is gravely ill. It tells how they met, fell in love, and spent their lives together. In addition, it offers insight into the people around them. These characters have known each other since childhood, and it's interesting to watch everyone grow as time passes. The stories that are told are told in achronological order, which does not detract from the story but heightens the experience.

I felt so many emotions reading it. The happiest moments make you want to jump for joy, while the saddest moments make you feel the character's pain. The last volume was painful for me in so many ways. It always felt realistic, and I never felt like anything was overplayed or downplayed. All the characters were likeable and engaging, as well.

It definitely made me want to check out the author's current work Kimi no Koe, as well as read more historical shoujo. Or at least something with a lot of emotional depth.

I've also finished volume 5 of Prince Freya. I'm enjoying the series, and I feel like things are definitely picking up. Now it's time for me to decide whether I want Freya to end up with Alek or Julius. I think both of them have their pros and cons, so it's very difficult for me to choose.

It's definitely as brutal as it was when the story started. SPOILER: Highlight text to read: When we think Alek died, I was sort of like, "Oh no! Yet another love interest dies brutally! Everyone is expendable here!" But hey, at least it accurately portrays the brutality of war.

As for some ramblings, I wonder if Freya is as innocent as she seems or if she just likes messing with people. There will be some obvious seduction going on, and she just acts like everyone's besties and no one wants to even so much as hold hands. She definitely confuses the guys around her. I do like Freya's personality. I was worried that she'd be a bit of a Yona clone, but she's definitely unique.

I am very curious SPOILER: Highlight text to read: about Alek and the stag, as well as his relationship with the forest people. What even are the forest people?

I'm currently reading Kodocha, as my clean school read. I've only read the first volume, but it's very cute. I definitely can see actual children behaving that way. I'm really looking forward to seeing how the characters grow and interact. Sana's super fun, and I'm looking forward to seeing how Hayama grows.
Rose Faerie

Postby Rose Faerie » Mon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 pm

Guess who just finished 7 SEEDS (as well as 7 SEEDS Gaiden and the fanbook story). It was so good! I'm just super impressed by everything.

I was worried that they would brush Ango's past atrocities under the rug since he was a main character, but I was very pleased that once everything came to light, he and Ryo were held accountable for their crimes to the end. I was surprised and relieved that the author treated this with the gravity it deserved.

The final arc was beautiful. I was deeply moved by how the characters all grew and found something to improve on. Looking back, I'd say Ango, Ayu, Semimaru, Natsu, Aramaki, and Hana probably changed the most over the course of the series. I'm impressed the way that the author juggled such a huge cast and was able to give them all distinct personalities, as well as develop most of them.

I was greatly pleased with how the romantic relationships played out. I am particularly happy with who Natsu ended up with (even though she's still working out her feelings, herself.)(Don't worry, I won't spoil who it is.) I was really invested in their relationship and enjoyed their dynamic. I was also very pleased with Aramaki's endgame love interest ,as well. I have so much to say about Natsu and Aramaki's individual romantic arcs, but I won't go into it because of spoilers and the fact that it would be ridiculously long. :)

In general, I wish it was longer, or there was more of a sequel. I know it was a whopping 35 volumes long, but I want to see what they do with themselves, as well as how they grow, and change with their new solid goal. I also need to find 7 SEEDS fans somewhere, now.

I also read Detarame Mousouryoku Opera. Thank you, Kaori for the wonderful recommendation. I'm a huge fan of Ouran High School Host Club, and after enjoying this I definitely want to check out Bisco Hatori's other works.

I loved the art (it shows a definite improvement from Ouran), and I loved the concept. The characters were really cute, too. Hifumi was a breath of fresh air for me, and her dynamic with the former prince reminded me of Ouran's Tamaki and Haruhi. :) The way the magic system works, it's like a shoujo version of Fullmetal Alchemist (though significantly less dark). I honestly wish there was more, because this would have worked really well as a fully developed story. My only gripe would be that the story was a bit rushed and confusing in the beginning, but everything sorts itself out.
Rose Faerie

Previous

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews