What's the worst song you've ever heard???

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

What's the worst song you've ever heard???

Postby srso » Fri May 21, 2021 10:20 pm

I'm curious to hear what your least favorite song ever is. The worst one I've heard is wap (Don't look that up btw). I also really hate montero call me by my name, which makes fun of Christianity and is basically Lil Nas X saying he doesn't mind going to hell, even though he doesn't believe in hell.
srso

Re: What's the worst song you've ever heard???

Postby Davidizer13 » Sat May 22, 2021 10:25 am

Gonna strike closer to home - [url="https://youtu.be/VG5afgQOaw0"]Dear Mr. Jesus by Power Source[/url] is basically unlistenable. It's a song about child abuse, and it's definitely no Luka. This will test your tolerance for singing children, but at least try to get through to the Springsteen imitator who busts in for a chorus at the end. The B-side of the single is even worse, basically rehashing the song into an altar call, and it is almost a tougher listen. Since it's done by a Christian band, I feel like we are responsible for this mess and owe the world an apology. This one can't be enjoyed even ironically.

There's also the Neil Young album Everybody's Rockin', although I think that was deliberately bad so he could fulfill his obligations to an unfavorable contract he was in, because based on the guy's record, he knew better.
Davidizer13

Return to Jam Session