Hello, everyone.

Talk about anything in here.

Hello, everyone.

Postby Jigzy » Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:10 pm

So I haven't been on here in like...Forever! Just signed on after a very long time and thought I'd pop in and say Hi and hope everyone is doing well. I've gone through a lot in the past couple of years and have been quite busy myself. Lately I've been feeling lost in my faith and need prayer. I feel like I no longer know God and I've just been struggling really bad.
Jigzy

Re: Hello, everyone.

Postby shooraijin » Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:17 pm

Welcome back. I'm sorry to hear that, but the fact you're here says a lot must already be going right. I can absolutely keep you in prayer.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby Jigzy » Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:32 pm

shooraijin wrote:Welcome back. I'm sorry to hear that, but the fact you're here says a lot must already be going right. I can absolutely keep you in prayer.

Thank you. I appreciate it.
Jigzy

Postby Nate » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:38 am

Hey I remember your name.

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby Furen » Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:48 am

I'm quite late, but hello to you too! Sorry that you've hit a rough patch with your faith. If you want to reach out and ask, please do. I'd love to help out.
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Return to General