Disney Infinity/Splatoon

Have a video game or or VG review? This is the place to to discuss it! We also accept discussions of board games and the like, but SHHH! Don't tell anyone, OK?

Disney Infinity/Splatoon

Postby Yami » Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:02 pm

Hey is anyone else playing Disney Infinity or Splatoon on Wii U?
Yami

Re: Disney Infinity/Splatoon

Postby Xeno » Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:58 pm

Splatoon came bundled with my Wii U, but my general aversion to online multiplayer has prevented me from playing it thus far.
Xeno

Postby Fantasia » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:11 pm

I've been playing Disney Infinity 3.0 on my Wii U all week! I love playing in the Toy Box mode with my brother.

I also play Splatoon fairly often, but the lack of local multiplayer options is a drawback for me.
Fantasia

Postby Yami » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:34 pm

Fantasia wrote:I've been playing Disney Infinity 3.0 on my Wii U all week! I love playing in the Toy Box mode with my brother.

I also play Splatoon fairly often, but the lack of local multiplayer options is a drawback for me.

Nice! you should add me! My network ID is Zelfii

Favorite infinity character and splatoon weapon?
Yami

Postby Fantasia » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:43 pm

All right! I'll add you later today. My NNID is Fantasia23. (You'll actually be the first person I've ever added. ^_^)

Some of my favorite DI characters are Donald, Stitch, and Captain America, although I enjoy playing as a lot of characters.

My favorite Splatoon weapon, at the moment, is the Splattershot Jr. I like how easy it is to use while still being effective.

What are your favorites? And do you have any other Nintendo games such as Mario Kart 8 or Super Smash Bros.?
Fantasia

Postby Yami » Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:25 pm

Fantasia wrote:All right! I'll add you later today. My NNID is Fantasia23. (You'll actually be the first person I've ever added. ^_^)

Some of my favorite DI characters are Donald, Stitch, and Captain America, although I enjoy playing as a lot of characters.

My favorite Splatoon weapon, at the moment, is the Splattershot Jr. I like how easy it is to use while still being effective.

What are your favorites? And do you have any other Nintendo games such as Mario Kart 8 or Super Smash Bros.?

For infinity its Stitch, MIckey, Jack Skellington, Sam Flynn, Quorra, Nova, Baymax, and Groot!

Favorite Splatoon weapon is the kraken roller.

Yup! I Just got my wii u in june so right now I have infinity, smash bros, splatoon, and mario kart 8!
Yami

Postby Masaru » Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:09 pm

Oh man why didn't I see this sooner O:
I've been pretty into Splatoon since it came out, although I've played a bit less lately. Mario Maker has gotten some good play time xD
If people are up for it we should totally do a squad battle on Splatoon.

My NNID is xMasaru if anyone would like to add me.. although I might be sending out invites proactively because this thread's a bit old P:
Masaru

Return to Video Games and VG Reviews