Prayer for my husband's foot

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

Prayer for my husband's foot

Postby ariannablove » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:59 am

So, this last week has been kind of difficult. My husband broke his heel last Tuesday while running. (His therapist told him to exercise as a coping technique. My husband jokes and says that's the last time he's doing that. :lol: ) But this means that the bulk of the household stuff and caring for our baby girl (who's apparently teething now. ACK!) lands on me.

Thankfully his job worked with him to have a sitting job since he moves furniture. I was really worried about income, so praise The Lord for his provision!

I would love some prayer for the healing of my husband's foot, my daughter as she's teething and endurance for me as I juggle the household.

Thank you.
Go in peace to love and serve The Lord. - Anglican Benediction
ariannablove

Re: Prayer for my husband's foot

Postby shooraijin » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:17 pm

Heel fractures are particularly ugly. Hopefully he didn't need any kind of pins or anything (a cast or immobilizer is bad enough).
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby ariannablove » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:58 am

Yeah, it's not pretty. On both sides of his foot, it's like if you took a huge sharpie and drew a big line. But thankfully all he needs is a boot if he's up and about, otherwise, just keeping his foot elevated and iced.
Go in peace to love and serve The Lord. - Anglican Benediction
ariannablove

Postby Yak_Forger » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:19 am

So, how is your husband feeling now? Should I rather pray for his health or as thanks to the Lord for healing him?
Yak_Forger

Return to Prayer Room