Hurricane Harvey ... and Irma

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

Hurricane Harvey ... and Irma

Postby shooraijin » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:50 am

We have a few members who are no doubt directly affected by Hurricane Harvey on the Texas Gulf coast. Prayers are with them.

If you feel led to assist, the American Red Cross and the Salvation Army are both on the ground locally and accepting donations.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Re: Hurricane Harvey

Postby Kaori » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:26 pm

Praying.

This was one of the petitions brought up brought up in the service at my church today, so we all prayed together for those affected. If anyone who is affected is reading this, I just wanted to let you know we are all remembering you in our prayers.
Let others believe in the God who brings men to trial and judges them. I shall cling to the God who resurrects the dead.
-St. Nikolai Velimirovich

MAL
Kaori

Re: Hurricane Harvey ... and Irma

Postby shooraijin » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:13 pm

Let's not forget Irma as well. I know we have some members in that region too.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Return to Prayer Room