I am really struggling right now

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

I am really struggling right now

Postby Never thirsty! » Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:36 pm

When I graduated I had a ton of schools looking to recruit me at defensive end including Oregon, Ohio State, Michigan State, Alabama, Auburn, Wisconsin and Purdue. And those are just the D1 schools I had maybe 10-15 schools offer me an array of scholarships and a couple full rides. However 2 things were in my way. The summer after I graduated I suffered an MMA injury that shattered my shin(no I didn't fall a leg kick... Looking at you Anderson) I went for a high kick and my sparring partner caught it incorrectly and fractured my shin in 15 places. I had bone fragments poking through my skin it was bad. So obviously I won't be making it to training camp in August. The result it backfired. Second most of them were to far away for me to be able to attend at a minimum of 3 states away. In addition to that my MMA injury has sent my career crashing before it could get off the ground. So now there's the question of how I'm going to support myself my gaming startup doesn't even have a website yet. I'm scared. I don't know what to do other than pray it seems like all I can do. What else do you have with no steady income?
Never thirsty!

Re: I am really struggling right now

Postby TheChocolateGamer » Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:41 am

Bad.., but not too bad. I'm optimistic that your problems will be solved more easily than you expect. Still, praying for is the best decision I could do. Will do it :)
Galatians 3:13 NIV: Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a pole.”

Luke 6:31 NIV (The Golden Rule): Do to others as you would have them do to you.

“Too much of anything is dangerous, unless it's God's Love.”
― Reign

You seem happy from the bottom of your heart. That also makes me me just as happy.
-Sala Shane (Charlotte)

Statement of faith: http://www.filedropper.com/statementoffaith @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~
TheChocolateGamer

Return to Prayer Room