Polka-Dot - upcoming oneshot manga

Projects or project ideas in the works

Polka-Dot - upcoming oneshot manga

Postby Denimcat » Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:19 pm

I started work on a manga yesterday. I had tried to write and draw a longer story before, even got more than a chapter into it, but I lost interest for several reasons. I did far too many things wrong to ever get it on track.

In short I bit off more than I could chew. I have been very artistically inactive for a while, so, partially due to the convincing of a friend, I have decided to start a short project to get back in the game.

It is to be called Polka-Dot, and could run anywhere from 25 to 40 pages (I haven't figured that out yet). I am currently working on scripting and 5 necessary character designs.

It follows Tsuizi Shingi's first week in high school, and more specifically, one big distraction.

Romance/Comedy
No sexual content
No violence
No bad religion

I'll be really careful and call it PG-13 because of a coule jokes that probably wouldn't be best for children.

I may scan some character designs later tonight. At least I have Tsuizi figured out.
Denimcat

Postby starwarsboy90 » Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:30 pm

sounds awesome, wish you tons of luck!
starwarsboy90

Postby Radical Dreamer » Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:09 pm

Sounds cool; Polka-Dot is a cute name! Can't wait for the finished product! :thumb: Gambatte yo!
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Return to New Projects and Ideas