Soul Of The Shell - Division 9 - A Ghost In The Shell Fanfilm

Projects or project ideas in the works

Casting Call - Soul Of The Shell - Division 9 - A Ghost In The Shell Fanfilm

Postby starwarsboy90 » Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:17 am

Hey Everyone,

I am currently in Production, or should I say Post Production of my latest fanfilm, Soul Of The Shell - Division 9, which is a fanfilm of the Ghost In The Shell Anime Series.

Here is a link to the trailer of the movie, just to give you an idea of the movie itself. The Movie is made, will be made using CGI Technology, generated from The Movies Game.

http://movies.lionhead.com/movie/94688

A Word From The Producer:

This is the movie trailer of Soul Of The Shell - Division 9, which is based off of the hit Anime, Ghost In The Shell(http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia /anime.php?id=910). The music used in this trailer is the theme song "Inner Universe", by: Yokko Kanno and is used with Permission...

Intro:

Join Major Jodie Sumner(Jane Hill) and her partner, Captain Eric Ling(John Ling), as they hunt down a cyborg woman, whom is connected to corruption in the highest ranks of the Civil Defense Division of the Defense Intelligence Agency, in the streets of New York City;in the American Empire in 2015 A.D. This movie is full of sci-fi action that will leave you hanging and wanting more.

Extra Notes-

There are no voice actors as of yet. Auditions will be held as soon as a script is written. I'll keep you updated as Post-Production progresses! - Gabriel McKnight

Here is a list of the characters and voices needed.

Admiral Kathryn Scapelli: An very old women cyborg, who is at the very top of the corruption in the DIA. She secretly works with Col. Benson of Division 9, to stop the Federal Agencies of the American Empire and furthering control of the police-nation to the DIA and the CIA. An old women's voice will suffice

Android 001: An escaped Andriod agent of the CIA, now a double operative with the DIA, working under Col. Benson; whom is also her lover. To further Benson's control of New York City's Police Battalion, she attacks Civil Defense Patrols all around the city and finds herself the target of Major Sumner. Col. Benson then alters his plan with his cohorts and tries to have Major Sumner arrested, which eventually escalades into a battle between the corrupted official, Andriod 001 and most of Division 9 against the andriod Major and her Partner; Captain Eric Ling. An middle aged women's voice will suffice.

Captain Eric Ling: The second in command under the Major at Division 9. He is a middle-aged cyborg, but is very cocky and cool-headed. He hates figures of authority, except for Major Sumner, whom he is somewhat in love with, although she is his superior. He's an old war dog from World War III, and doesn't mind shooting first and asking questions later. A deep middle aged man's sounding voice will suffice.

Colonel Benson: The Director at Division 9 of the Civil Defense Battalion of the Defense Intelligence Agency. He is completely human, thus influenced to corruption from the higher ups at the DIA. He is very wise, and very sly with his dealings with his subordinates. An older mans' voice, intelligent sounding will suffice.

(Main Character)Major Jodie Sumner: A cybernetically enhanced humanoid android, second in command of Division 9 of the Civil Defense Battallion of the Defense Intelligence Agency of the American Empire. She halfway believes that her cyber brain is her own. Sometimes she questions her existance, to an extent that she will hunt down criminals and fight them one on one to determine if she is actually alive. A medium- young women voice is needed for this character.
starwarsboy90

Postby starwarsboy90 » Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:45 pm

I have just finished writting the script for this fanfilm. It will be edited and typed up in the next following days. Stay tuned, becuase Auditions will be up and running in no time!
starwarsboy90

Soul Of The Shell - Division 9 Script

Postby starwarsboy90 » Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:12 pm

Here is the completed script for Soul In The Shell - Division 9(A Ghost In The Shell Fanfilm).

Auditions for the fanfilm are now currently being held here.

To Audition

1. Read the lines(from the script, a sampling will do) of the character you want to voice over and record it.

2.Send me a link to that recording or send me the recording via e-mail or pm.

3. After your audition, I will get back to you as soon as it is processed!

The auditions can either be wave format or mp3 format, either is fine. You can e-mail me the lines @ starwarsboy90@hotmail.com

Please title your e-mail with who you are going to voice over, etc; thanks!
starwarsboy90

Postby starwarsboy90 » Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:43 am

If anyone is interested, just leave a comment of two.
starwarsboy90

Voice Casting - Soul Of The Shell Division 9

Postby starwarsboy90 » Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:16 pm

Production after half a year has been restarted again.
Here is a link to the new and improved project movie trailer:

http://movies.lionhead.com/movie/119730

Attached to this thread is the updated script with added scenes, come check it out and audition!

Characters (Added Descriptions)-

Major Jodie Sumner(Main Character, Female Role)(Already Voiced): The team leader of the Civil Defense Squad, Division 9. She's cocky, loud mouthed and backs her words up with a quick kick and punch!

Captain Eric Ling(Role Casted 01/11/2007): An old war vet who served in the Third World War, a decade ago and is now part of the Civil Defense forces of the Defense Intelligence Agency of the American Empire. He's loyal, wise and has it where it counts.

Colonel Benson(Role Casted 1/10/2007): The aged human Leader of Division 9 of the Civil Defense Squad of the DIA. He's corrupt and is part of a coup to control the American Empire through Martial Law of both the Central Intelligence Agency and the Defense Intelligence Agency.

Andriod 001: A Female Andriod who is a spy for the CIA and is in league with the coup to take over the American Empire Government.

Admiral Scapelli: An aged high ranking Admiral of the CIA; one of the leaders of the coup to take control of the government of the American Empire.

Civil Defense Soldiers ( Role Casted 1/17/2007): The core of the Civil Defense Division 9 Squad; highly trained combat soldiers with the best of armor and weapons.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
starwarsboy90

Screenshots

Postby starwarsboy90 » Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:49 pm

Here are some various screenshots of the characters. These first two are of Major Jodie Sumner. The next one is Captain Eric Ling.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
starwarsboy90

Postby narutofreak » Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:28 pm

Can i audition still?
:sweat: Or am I too late? I will send you sound clips of my audition to you anyway. Where should I send them to?
narutofreak

Audition Deadline Change

Postby starwarsboy90 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:45 pm

The Audition deadline has been changed. The new deadline is 02/29/2007.
All the male roles have been taken. Two Female Roles are left; Admiral Scapelli and Android 001. These roles must be auditioned as soon as possible, please anyone try and audition for these roles!!!

In the Seduction picture; is Android 001 and Colonel Benson.
starwarsboy90

Postby starwarsboy90 » Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:18 pm

The Two Female Roles still need to be cast!!!!!!
starwarsboy90

Postby starwarsboy90 » Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:11 pm

Two Female Roles direly need to be cast!
starwarsboy90

Postby starwarsboy90 » Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:31 am

Production Update 4/30/2007

Colonel Benson has been recasted and will be voiced by the voice actor Gabriel McKnight.
starwarsboy90

Postby starwarsboy90 » Thu May 03, 2007 10:31 am

Two female roles still need to be casted!
starwarsboy90

Postby starwarsboy90 » Tue May 29, 2007 3:36 pm

Production Update 5/29/2007

Colonel Benson will be voiced by his original voice actor. Also to note, the movie trailer for the short film is now hosted on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdCVwnwImkI
starwarsboy90

Postby starwarsboy90 » Wed May 30, 2007 1:02 pm

Production Update 5/30/2007

Alternate hosting for the script for Soul Of The Shell - Division 9 has been hosted. Please check the Soul Of The Shell Division 9 threat for more details.Soul Of The Shell Division 9 - Admiral Scapelli has now been officially voiced by Gabriel McKnight, who can voice female and male roles.

http://www.hostingphpbb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4&mforum=gabrielmcknight
starwarsboy90

Postby starwarsboy90 » Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:36 am

Production/ Auditions Update - 6/14/2007

One Female role direly needs to be cast. Contact as soon as possible, Thanks!
starwarsboy90

Postby starwarsboy90 » Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:18 pm

Production/Auditions Update -8/23/2007

Auditions are now closed. The last character now has been casted and voiced. Soul Of The Shell Division 9 has now moved into post-production; the air date has been set.
starwarsboy90

Return to New Projects and Ideas