Project Mejika

Projects or project ideas in the works

Postby Katrina » Tue May 23, 2006 4:56 pm

Can we meet maybe Thursday night at 9pm EST?
Katrina

Postby uc pseudonym » Wed May 24, 2006 11:36 am

Do you mean tomorrow (as of this post)? I'll be traveling then, but I don't think that I absolutely have to be at this meeting.
uc pseudonym

Postby Doe Johnson » Mon May 29, 2006 3:55 pm

Alright, the next official meeting is next Moday, June 5th, at 9 EST.
The #1 Fan of mastersquirrel's Voice!

In those days spirits were brave, the stakes were high, men were real men, women were real women and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri. - Douglas Adams
I smell cinnamon roll-y!!

You fight like a dairy farmer!
The Giver of Quality Hugs
I felt a great bump in the Thread, as if millions of posts suddenly bumped in terror and were suddenly silenced.

No - My birthday isn't really on the Ides of March, but that is the fake date I use everywhere on the Internet.
Adopted: ishy

the cc is special ground, cc's provide protection to all who seek shelter there, no violence can be done in a cower corner - it is known
Doe Johnson

Postby Katrina » Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:48 pm

Okay, unless someone says otherwise, I believe our next meeting is the 12th at 9pm, in which we will try to decide the VAs, based on the received auditions. (Looks at Doe to confirm.) I *may* be a bit late to this meeting since there is a new staff orientation at school, but I will join in as soon as I can.
Katrina

Postby uc pseudonym » Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:59 pm

I should be able to make it then as well. Currently I'm behind on the auditions, but I'll try to come with some informed opinions.
uc pseudonym

Postby Doe Johnson » Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:39 pm

I think it best that we don't have a meeting tomorrow (the 3rd) because I know one person will be gone and I'm visiting my parents right now. Plus times around holidays can be rather hectic for people. For all of you who haven't been to the meetings lately, you should check the gmail account and the website for updates. A lots been happening lately!

Hope you've all been having an awesome summer!
~Doe
The #1 Fan of mastersquirrel's Voice!

In those days spirits were brave, the stakes were high, men were real men, women were real women and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri. - Douglas Adams
I smell cinnamon roll-y!!

You fight like a dairy farmer!
The Giver of Quality Hugs
I felt a great bump in the Thread, as if millions of posts suddenly bumped in terror and were suddenly silenced.

No - My birthday isn't really on the Ides of March, but that is the fake date I use everywhere on the Internet.
Adopted: ishy

the cc is special ground, cc's provide protection to all who seek shelter there, no violence can be done in a cower corner - it is known
Doe Johnson

Postby Saint Kevin » Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:18 am

Wow, it really is a small intarweb after all!

I auditioned for this project on the voice acting alliance forums, landed the part for Beika, and I'm just now seeing this thread for the first time on CAA. I wish you all the best with this project, and I may even decide to contribute more to it as time permits. I'm going to be taking a music technology class next semester, so it's not far-fetched that I might be able to help with that if needed. Also, I'd like to attend any future meetings that you may have scheduled.
Our lives are but a vapor, let us not let waste our time and breath on vanities, but let us spend ourselves for the Kingdom, seeking a better resurrection.

Preaching the Bad News

My Live Journal
Saint Kevin

Postby uc pseudonym » Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:25 pm

Things have been not so good on my end. It is fortunate that there will be no meeting today, because it would not be possible for me to attend. With any luck, I'll be able to keep in touch with things via website and g-mail account.
uc pseudonym

Extra Character: Zane

Postby ChristianKitsune » Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:01 pm

Jock Type: Zane
Hair color: blonde
Attitude: smug

This is also a potential outfit design for the males. I am not sure what color we have chosen so I left it white for now....^^;

The black areas stay black though.

EDIT: sorry about the crookedness.. I must have accidently drawn it an an angle...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
Web-Manga Hosted by: The Project
ChristianKitsune

Location: In my sketchbook of wonderment and puffy pink clouds! *\^o^/*

Postby starwarsboy90 » Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:40 pm

want me to mess with Zane, photoshop 7 wise once you are sure of everything color wise for him?
starwarsboy90

Postby ChristianKitsune » Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:31 am

sure that would be alright with me! ^_^
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
Web-Manga Hosted by: The Project
ChristianKitsune

Location: In my sketchbook of wonderment and puffy pink clouds! *\^o^/*

Postby starwarsboy90 » Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:42 am

what colors do you want him to be?
starwarsboy90

Previous