Leaving CAA For A Bit? Coming Back? Post Here!

Talk about anything in here.

Postby Sammy Boy » Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:17 pm

Not that I really post regularly, but thought I'd let you know..

I'll be away for a few weeks until around the end of May, working on my second class essay. Haven't even started, I am so dead. :)

I'll be available via PM, and will probably check once a week.

Take care and speak with you all later.
Sammy Boy

Postby A Cup of No » Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:05 pm

I haven't been here in a while. It's nice to be back.
I'm a ninja. :eyeroll:
A Cup of No

Postby chimera189 » Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:32 pm

will be gone till Sunday, will be at a con and invisable children campout
Defend the Bible? I would as soon defend a lion! Charles Spurgeon
I want to know how God created this world. I am not interested in this or that phenomenon, in the spectrum of this or that element. I want to know His thoughts. The rest are details. Albert Einstien
Luke 23:39-43; "And it also makes me smile to think that there is a grinning ex-con walking the streets of gold that knows more about grace than a thousand theologans. No one else would have given him a prayer, but in the end that is all he had, and in the end that is all it took." -Max Lucado

[url=myspace.com/chimera189]myspace[/url]
chimera189

Postby DrNic » Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:39 am

I'm gonna be posting less for the next few weeks because I'm getting to the end of my A-levels. I'll continue posting updates for the Four Sages Rpg and entries if I can. Don't miss me too much :P
Take me

Far from all that's wrong and...
Let these

Fears collapse inside

Take me

Back to when i...

Believed

Bloodless by Emery

Come visit the free state of Non-1000: Home of the Special Uber Elite (and try the burgers :P)

There's this dude named DrNic,
If you forget him, he'll get ticked! - By CobaltAngel

:grin: :dance: :grin: :dance: :grin: :dance: :grin: :dance: :grin:
DrNic

Postby Mega.EXE » Tue May 02, 2006 5:06 am

i'm leaving on teusday morning (which is right now) and getting back on saturday see ya later
Mega.EXE

Postby Mega.EXE » Sun May 07, 2006 1:20 pm

k i'm back a little later than expected but i'm here :)
Mega.EXE

Postby Kkun » Thu May 11, 2006 4:59 am

Leaving for Cornerstone today, me hearties. I'll be back with loot and plunder on Sunday.
I'm a shoe-in for hater of the year.
Kkun

Postby Locke » Fri May 12, 2006 10:16 pm

Godspeed Kkun.

I'll be gone for a week due to homework suckage and computer lockage. Peace out.
Secret Bumping Club Member #10 - geocities.com/arphage/sbc.html

When you find yourself in the company of a halfling and an ill-tempered
Dragon, remember, you do not have to outrun the Dragon...
...you just have to outrun the halfling.
Locke

Postby Icarus » Sat May 13, 2006 2:47 pm

I shall make like Al Pacino's cash for the next week.
The Forsworn War of 34

††
Icarus

Postby Kkun » Sun May 14, 2006 6:46 am

I Return! From Cornerstone! My Feet Hurt! But It Was Worth It!
I'm a shoe-in for hater of the year.
Kkun

Postby DrNic » Sun May 14, 2006 3:57 pm

Sorry guys. College has caught up with me again :S For the next 2 weeks I will not be on much. I'll continue to post in the Four Sages thread but that's about it (unless I get some much needed free time). Have fun anyway you guys, don't miss me too much ;D
Take me

Far from all that's wrong and...
Let these

Fears collapse inside

Take me

Back to when i...

Believed

Bloodless by Emery

Come visit the free state of Non-1000: Home of the Special Uber Elite (and try the burgers :P)

There's this dude named DrNic,
If you forget him, he'll get ticked! - By CobaltAngel

:grin: :dance: :grin: :dance: :grin: :dance: :grin: :dance: :grin:
DrNic

Postby meboeck » Wed May 17, 2006 7:07 pm

I hate to say it, but CAA is just getting a bit monotonous for me right now. I'm not leaving or anything, but I don't think I will be doing much more than lurking for a little while. What's important is the people, not the place, anyway.
*insert poem, quote, or witty comment here*

"If it doesn't fit, you must edIT! -- [color=#cc3322]MOES."
[/color]
meboeck

Postby Linksquest » Thu May 18, 2006 8:30 pm

meboeck wrote:I hate to say it, but CAA is just getting a bit monotonous for me right now. I'm not leaving or anything, but I don't think I will be doing much more than lurking for a little while. What's important is the people, not the place, anyway.

I understand what you mean, Nathan. The people are an important part. I hope you come back in full force soon!
DO YOU FLY FOR FUN?!

I give props to these ANIMEs/MANGAs: GRAVE OF THE FIREFLIES, AZUMANGA DAIOH, MONSTER, SAILOR MOON SERIES, AKAGE NO ANNE, BOTTLE FAIRY, MY NEIGHBOR TOTORO, HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE, PARANOIA AGENT, YAKITATE!! JAPAN, UTAWARERUMONO, KANON, FULL MOON WO SAGASHITE, & YOTSUBA&!

LINKSQUEST's PASSIONS are: READING (especially books by authors: Lois Lowry, L.M. Montgomery, Ray Bradbury, C.S. Lewis) WRITING, SINGING, ACTING, COMPOSING, PIANO, PHOTOGRAPHY, ART, COOKING, MYST series, ZELDA series,OLD TIME RADIO , New Time Radio, SPANISH, LANGUAGES, and the list goes on.
Unlucky Secret Bump Thread Member #13

"WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT ENERGY BILLS!"
Linksquest

Postby USSRGirl » Sun May 21, 2006 10:24 am

ANNOUNCEMENT

I shall be taking a short sabbatical from CAA. I'm going on a trip to a classified government location next Saturday and will be gone for about a week. Till then I will still post, but will unfortunately not be as active as I once was. WEEP O' CAA MEMBERS!! AND MORN FOR THE ABSCENCE OF YOUR FAVORITE THIRD-WORLD COMMUNIST TYRANT!!!!!!!!!

Your Comrade in Christ,
Temulin
USSRGirl

Postby MomoAdachi » Sun May 21, 2006 10:31 am

I will be taking a break from CAA for about the next two months. I have so many projects going right now that I just can't really fit it in to be spending a lot of time on the boards.
I love you all,
Kae
Non-Christian Anti-Hentai Grrl
#1 Dubbed Sailor Moon Fan!
#1 Peach Girl Fan!

98% of the teenage population does or have tried smoking pot. If you are one of the 2% who haven't, copy or paste this in your signature.
MomoAdachi

Postby Icarus » Sun May 21, 2006 8:53 pm

I'm back from NYC
The Forsworn War of 34

††
Icarus

Postby TurkishMonky » Mon May 22, 2006 3:38 am

I'll be gone from tuesday til sunday after next (week and a half)
TurkishMonky

Postby CDLviking » Mon May 22, 2006 8:50 am

I have returned, and with a very expensive piece of paper (college diploma).
CDLviking

Postby Linksquest » Mon May 22, 2006 8:54 am

CDLviking wrote:I have returned, and with a very expensive piece of paper.

expensive?
DO YOU FLY FOR FUN?!

I give props to these ANIMEs/MANGAs: GRAVE OF THE FIREFLIES, AZUMANGA DAIOH, MONSTER, SAILOR MOON SERIES, AKAGE NO ANNE, BOTTLE FAIRY, MY NEIGHBOR TOTORO, HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE, PARANOIA AGENT, YAKITATE!! JAPAN, UTAWARERUMONO, KANON, FULL MOON WO SAGASHITE, & YOTSUBA&!

LINKSQUEST's PASSIONS are: READING (especially books by authors: Lois Lowry, L.M. Montgomery, Ray Bradbury, C.S. Lewis) WRITING, SINGING, ACTING, COMPOSING, PIANO, PHOTOGRAPHY, ART, COOKING, MYST series, ZELDA series,OLD TIME RADIO , New Time Radio, SPANISH, LANGUAGES, and the list goes on.

Linksquest

Postby CDLviking » Mon May 22, 2006 9:15 am

college diploma
CDLviking

Postby JediSonic » Mon May 22, 2006 7:33 pm

w00t! GOOD GOING, CDLVIKING!!

I'm back for a while, after never having officially left :D I'm moving to a place 900 miles away so I need all the friends i can get who will stay in one place :thumb:
JediSonic

Postby Mave » Mon May 22, 2006 7:40 pm

Greetings all, I suppose it's polite to announce a temporary absence of leave from CAA and most online activities in general.

I'll be relocating and experiencing some significant transitions in life so this leave is appropriate. During my absence:

1) Webmanga updates will not be announced in CAA
2) There will be no responses to PMs (duh).

I should be away for 1-2 months and will most likely resume an active status in August. Thank you and wish me luck. :)
Mave

Postby HitomiYuriko » Wed May 24, 2006 5:32 pm

To all Raven's Friends

SHE'S BACK
[SIZE="1"]Believe

What I believe is what I will become. I believe I am special and that there will never be another like me...not ever. I believe I have been blessed with certain talents that will allow me to serve a purpose higher that my own. I believe we are all connected and that despite our differences we are one. I believe in the power or love and its ability to heal all wounds. I believe there are no acts of coincidence only acts of God that work miraculously in my life. I believe that the lessons I learn will be the lessons I teach.

My Family: SP1, Raven, and my other daughter soon to be named in 2 years, PcSavvy (My Sister)
Been Adopted by: Shadowchild,Mega.EXE
My Adoptions: Lunis--who has my unconditional love and support. :angel:
Shadowchild: who can win an argument with anyone (Hehe)
My Boys in Arms (The ones I'll try to keep from wandering the path of goofiness & craziness:dizzy: ): Yahshua(:angel: on his shoulder watching over him), Nate (AKA Kaemmerite), Sigmaknight, Cap'nNick, BigSleepJ,Scribs, YeshuaKnight, Linkquest, Mr. Smarty Pants, Cephas VII, Kkun, and AziertheSwordsman
My Girls in Arms (The ones I'll be looking out for from time to time): Sakura15, CrimsonRyu17, PrincessZelda, Himura Kaoru, Iz&Trigun4life, Lunis, Jesusfreak84,Shadowchild
And some new friends: JadenMetal,Mithrandir, ShatterHeartArk, and few others
FKA Celestra[/SIZE]
HitomiYuriko

Postby Galant » Thu May 25, 2006 8:53 am

Well, I shall say see you around Mave! :)

And to everyone else, hello, it's been a while. ANd I hpoe this isn't premature, because I may well be moving a long way away in a short while.

Anyway, greetings.
No trees were harmed in the creation of this message. However, many electrons were displaced and terribly inconvenienced.

Adopted by Starfire!

OATS - for Shoobie goodness!
Galant

Postby Mangafanatic » Sun May 28, 2006 10:42 am

Me and Yumie head out today to go to a summer camp where we're working this summer. We'll be gone most of the week days for the next several weeks, but we should be around for the weekends. With that said, feel free to PM us, but we aware we probably won't get back to you until the weekend.

I'll miss you guys!
Every year in Uganda, innumerable children simply. . . disappear. These children all stolen under the cover of darkness from their homes and impressed into the guerilla armies of the LRA [Lord's Resistance Army]. In the deserts of Uganda, they are forced to witness the mindless slaughter of other children until they themselves can do nothing but kill. Kill. These children, generally ranging from ages 5-12, are brainwashed into murdering in the name of the resistance and into stealing other children from their beds to suffer the same fate.

Because of this genocide of innocence, hundred and hundreds of children live every night sleeping in public places miles from their homes, because they know that if the do not-- they will disappear. They will become just another number in this genocide to which the international community has chosen to turn a blind eye. They will become, in affect, invisible-- Invisible Children.

But there are those who are trying to fight against this slaughter of Uganda's children. They fight to protect these "invisible children." Please, help them help a country full of children who know nothing by fear. Help save the innocence. For more information concerning how you can help and how you can get an incredible video about this horrific reality, visit the Invisible Children home page.
Mangafanatic

Postby Linksquest » Sun May 28, 2006 10:47 am

Adios, Mangafanatic and Yumie... hope you survive! :lol:
DO YOU FLY FOR FUN?!

Linksquest

Postby Kisa » Tue May 30, 2006 8:53 pm

I am back!
I now have a degree and time to get back online! Also the job search is well underway... please pray for that btw!
Romans 12:2
Kisa

Postby Linksquest » Wed May 31, 2006 10:28 am

Kisa wrote:I am back!
I now have a degree and time to get back online! Also the job search is well underway... please pray for that btw!

WELCOME BACK! *gives you a fortune cookie* It says "Eat more... vegetables..."
DO YOU FLY FOR FUN?!

Linksquest

Postby HitomiYuriko » Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:34 pm

To All Of Our Friends on CAA,

On June 10th, our family will be going on a cross-country trip to California to see my father and my step-family. We'll be taking my laptop with us so if we can get hook-up at any of the places we stop at we'll keep in touch with everyone and I'll be posting some pictures of our trip (It's still debatable). Please keep us in your prayers for a safe trip and we'll be back on the 25th of June.

Celestra
[SIZE="1"]Believe

What I believe is what I will become. I believe I am special and that there will never be another like me...not ever. I believe I have been blessed with certain talents that will allow me to serve a purpose higher that my own. I believe we are all connected and that despite our differences we are one. I believe in the power or love and its ability to heal all wounds. I believe there are no acts of coincidence only acts of God that work miraculously in my life. I believe that the lessons I learn will be the lessons I teach.

My Family: SP1, Raven, and my other daughter soon to be named in 2 years, PcSavvy (My Sister)
Been Adopted by: Shadowchild,Mega.EXE
My Adoptions: Lunis--who has my unconditional love and support. :angel:
Shadowchild: who can win an argument with anyone (Hehe)
My Boys in Arms (The ones I'll try to keep from wandering the path of goofiness & craziness:dizzy: ): Yahshua(:angel: on his shoulder watching over him), Nate (AKA Kaemmerite), Sigmaknight, Cap'nNick, BigSleepJ,Scribs, YeshuaKnight, Linkquest, Mr. Smarty Pants, Cephas VII, Kkun, and AziertheSwordsman
My Girls in Arms (The ones I'll be looking out for from time to time): Sakura15, CrimsonRyu17, PrincessZelda, Himura Kaoru, Iz&Trigun4life, Lunis, Jesusfreak84,Shadowchild
And some new friends: JadenMetal,Mithrandir, ShatterHeartArk, and few others
FKA Celestra[/SIZE]
HitomiYuriko

Postby Linksquest » Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:29 am

I will be leaving tomorrow with other Seniors from our church on a trip to NY. I won't be back until Tuesday afternoon ( I think). I'll miss you all!
DO YOU FLY FOR FUN?!

Linksquest

Previous Next

Return to General