[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
Attention: all Voice Actors - Page 2 - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

Attention: all Voice Actors

Projects or project ideas in the works

Postby Souba » Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:20 pm

Yay! I'm going to be who I tried out for! Yippy! With how busy school and working on my projects have been lately I wouldn't have had time for a bigger role ;-) so I'm glad to be able to help you out, and have fun acting silly! ^^
God Bless,
Souba
@)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~@)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~

[color="RoyalBlue"]We are not saved by the Law, but by Grace[/color]

@)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~@)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~
Souba

Location: Second star to the right and straight on until morning!

Postby Yumie » Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:15 pm

OK, cool! I mostly just tried out for Ayanokoji because she sounded fun and like she wouldn't take a lot of comittment. I'm going to be gone from home every weekday for nine weeks this summer, so I needed a bit part that I could do without falling behind, so an extra would probably be even better for that. I had Osaka send my audition anyways though, so you'll know what one of my voices sounds like (that's not my normal voice, it's just how I envisioned that Ayano-kun would sound, so I went with it! :sweat: ) Anyways, this'll be fun! I'm excited! :)
Be Thou my Vision, O Lord of my heart;
Naught be all else to me, save that Thou art
Thou my best Thought, by day or by night,
Waking or sleeping, Thy presence my light.

Be Thou my Wisdom, and Thou my true Word;
I ever with Thee and Thou with me, Lord;
Thou my great Father, I Thy true son;
Thou in me dwelling, and I with Thee one.

Be Thou my battle Shield, Sword for the fight;
Be Thou my Dignity, Thou my Delight;
Thou my soul’s Shelter, Thou my high Tower:
Raise Thou me heavenward, O Power of my power.

Riches I heed not, nor man’s empty praise,
Thou mine Inheritance, now and always:
Thou and Thou only, first in my heart,
High King of Heaven, my Treasure Thou art.

High King of Heaven, my victory won,
May I reach Heaven’s joys, O bright Heaven’s Sun!
Heart of my own heart, whatever befall,
Still be my Vision, O Ruler of all.
Yumie

Postby Raiden no Kishi » Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:42 pm

I have much to do these next two weeks or so, but after that I should be getting a microphone. I would like to audition for the roles of Kyoya, Mori, and Tamaki (although my personality is best suited to the first two, with some caffiene I am strange enough to do the third). What say ye?

.rai//
[raiden's liveJournal]

[color="Indigo"]"I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you . . . stranger."[/color]

Strollin' in at dawn, wakin' up at noon's gonna catch up to me soon
'Just sleep when you're dead' is what I said 'cause I'm jumpin' off the moon
Raiden no Kishi

Location: Ticking away/The hours that make up the dull day . . .

Postby MyrrhLynn » Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:45 am

Hello everyone! I'm hear to announce the casting for the Ouran High School fandub! First off thanks to everyone who auditioned, you all did a great job. Unfortunately, we also posted this at a voice actors fandub site and they kind of overpowered with their experience, so no one got the part they originally tried out for. I'm sorry! Destiny made me post this because she felt so bad about it.

As I already said, all the casting is over for now. Sorry I guess I should make Destiny go back and change her first post. :lol: You can still send in a line once you get your microphone though, there are a few guy parts that are one episode only appearences, as well as extras.

:x:Anti Yaoi Fans :x: Daystar Design :x: MyrrhLynn.NET :x: Need an avatar? Then Click here!

"Another Sane Sig brought to you by MOES."
MyrrhLynn

Postby meboeck » Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:07 am

I didn't have time to audition, but now a friend of mine is starting a project he wants me to be involved in, so it worked out well in the end.
*insert poem, quote, or witty comment here*

"If it doesn't fit, you must edIT! -- [color=#cc3322]MOES."
[/color]
meboeck

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:29 pm

I guess I could help ^^;; but auditions are closed so...
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby MyrrhLynn » Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:32 pm

Humm well techinically we are still looking for a guy to do Mori (but he's Destiny's and mine favorite character so we are being really fussy about him.) We don't have many people to do extra guy parts either so once we get to episode 4 we may need more people. I'll post more info once we get closer to that time (it will be like a month, lol).

:x:Anti Yaoi Fans :x: Daystar Design :x: MyrrhLynn.NET :x: Need an avatar? Then Click here!

MyrrhLynn

Postby KrescentMoon » Wed May 03, 2006 12:40 am

...How did I not see this sooner? Waugh! I was going to audition for a flash video project, but I was too late. Now I'm late for this to. @_@

However, if you ever need anymore girls, I'd be more than happy to try this out! I have a fairly high-voice, but I'm able to produce lower tones fitting for smug, alluring women. Just PM me! :D

"The key to tomorrow is to have faith for a better day."
KrescentMoon

Postby MyrrhLynn » Thu May 04, 2006 7:43 pm

Lavender Raine wrote:Hello... I'm going to try out for Kanako

Ahh I'm so sorry but Kanako is already casted. :sweat: Actually we have all the major characters for the first 5 episodes casted already. :sweat: However, after episode 2 is done we are probably going to need some more host club/extra girls that will have 2-3 lines to say. So you could try out for those.

...Where am I supposed to send it to? :sweat:

Ah ok anyone else who wants to try out for this project please email BOTH myself (batgirlwi(at)yahoo.com) and Destiny (pegasusrider(at)yahoo.com) and be sure to say you are from CAA or else Destiny will be like "who the heck are you?" and probably just delete the email. :lol:

Honestly we don't know yet how many episodes we are doing. Probably at least to episode 5, although hopefully more. It depends on how much free time Destiny has since most of the time doing a fandub is spent finding sound effects/background noises that will work in the clip.

So any girls that are interested in being Host Club clients here's the old line we had up:
Host Club Client: Hi, I’m ____ (Feel free to make up your own name) I love _____! (Pick one of the above boys. Please also do a high pitched girly scream and a couple of lines of ‘mindless chatter’.)

For guys we still need a Mori and .... well that's about it I think for now. :lol: Anyway, here's the original line, just use it to send to us even if you don't want to be him, episode 4 has quite a few extra parts so maybe we'll want to use you for one of those if we think your voice is right:
Mori:…. My name is Takashi Morinozuka. I’m Honey’s cousin… and I’m in the Kendo Club.

MyrrhLynn

Postby starwarsboy90 » Fri May 05, 2006 10:08 am

Mori is still not casted? Well, I guess you need an Kuragone(Tsubasa Chronicles) kind of guy to play his part. I guess I could try out again, but who knows?
starwarsboy90

Previous

Return to New Projects and Ideas