New Bleach AMV

Projects or project ideas in the works

New Bleach AMV

Postby enishi » Sun Aug 07, 2005 1:11 pm

hey you guys. ive been out of the loop here for awhile because of a new job, so i thought id stop by on the first sain day ive had in a while, and drop off something i made for the heck of it. who knows, maybe some of you'll enjoy it ^_^

http://andrewwelsh.net/misc/Bleach-Last Broadcast-Fever.mpg

the anime is bleach, and the song is 'the fever' by the last broadcast. the theme is ichigo chasing after rukia, to save her from the evils of soul society. yay.

i wont lie, the capture isnt the best. i had to use a crappy didigtal camera, since Lunar files dont seem to like to be placed in adobe premiere. that, and i really hate it when editors make an AMV and have the freakin subtitles in it. it, for me at least, ruins everything. i also used a differnt kind of song for the video, 'cause i got sick of watching anime done to bands that sound like system of a down. so, enjoy a more mellow, gradually upbeat song, and turn up the volume really loud, because its just better really loud. if anything, this was fun to make cause Bleach is just that awesome.

so, check it out and lemme know whatcha think. thanks.
josh.
ImageImage
Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com
enishi

Postby FadedOne » Sun Aug 07, 2005 1:15 pm

aha..you live. I hope the new job is going well :)

and Yay for Bleach AMV....except that it's not loading for me. :sniffle: :shake: I'll have to try again a lil later...maybe it's just a weird server error or something. Because yeah....anything Bleach related has to be awesome. ^_^

edit: ok, scrach that...stupid AOL only made me think it wasn't loading. I used my lovely firefox browser and it loaded fine. nice! I really like when the music picks up some speed. interesting song....yay for music that i've never heard of. The only downside to this whole thing, is you need a spoiler warning. :lol: I was like...WAIT, i haven't seen this far! so yeah i had to stop near the end. (i've only seen through like..38)

But yeah..nice!
Cast in the name of God, ye not guilty.
~~~~~~
At the heart of mature [color=DarkOrchid]femininity
is a freeing disposition to affirm, receive and nuture strength and leadership from worthy men in ways appropriate to a woman's differing relationships.

At the heart of mature masculinity is a sense of benevolent responsibility to lead, provide for and protect women in ways appropriate to a man's differing relationships.[/color]

~~~~
Disclaimer: The comments of Lara, both on forum and chat, are random, unusual, and often sarcastic. Read with a pillar of salt. Thanks. :thumb:
FadedOne

Postby starwarsboy90 » Sat Aug 13, 2005 10:57 am

perhaps you should post it on the AMV website if you haven't yet.
starwarsboy90

Postby Ratrace » Sat Oct 29, 2005 9:42 am

Ill come back when I can grt more than 11 seconds.
Ratrace

Postby Reba » Mon Oct 31, 2005 12:38 pm

heh cool!

[SIZE="1"]A blue, black shade of love.

Sent from above.

[align=center]My hands are tied to worlds
alone,
And this I know.
Your breath's like wine,
And just like clouds, my skin crawls.
It's so divine, the sky it glows with fields of light.
Did you know that I love you?
Come and lay with me.
I love you.
And all this day, I will love you.
You make me feel alive,
and I'll love you
Until the end of time.[/SIZE][/align]
Reba

Postby uc pseudonym » Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:45 am

It took some fiddling, but I did manage to make the music video play in Firefox. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to seriously watch it now. But given that I am a fan of Bleach, I will attempt to do so at some point.
uc pseudonym

Return to New Projects and Ideas