Didja miss me!?

Talk about anything in here.

Didja miss me!?

Postby _bluerose_ » Sat Jun 21, 2003 7:33 am

I know no one did, but I thought I'd stop in and say HI-E! I haven't been around much b/c of my new job but I want to get back active in CAA.

For those of you who don't know me (lots of new members here ^^), I'm Rose. I have a christian youth group that is not anime-related, but I have some anime fans as members. ^_^ We are affiliated with CAA and share a few members. Ash has been so wonderful to me by helping design 3XR's e-zine. So that's the lowdown.

I will be posting more and I love the layout here. Please don't be afraid to say hi ppls. I love mail! and I'm on MSN: stewardof3xr@ilovejesus.net k, that's all, bye-e

~Rose
_bluerose_

Postby uc pseudonym » Sat Jun 21, 2003 7:47 am

Hi. I'm too new to remember you, but welcome back.
uc pseudonym

Postby LorentzForce » Sat Jun 21, 2003 7:48 am

i'm too new you know you either.

but welcome back :) see you around the forum.
LorentzForce

Postby inkhana » Sat Jun 21, 2003 9:22 am

*calls Ashley, admins and mods* Guys...I think we'd better watch this one. Don't want her getting out of line...;) jk Welcome back girl! :thumb:

BOOSTER: Hey, No.1! Where's my cake?!
SNIFIT 1: Booster, Sir! There's a 70% chance the object you're standing on is a cake.
BOOSTER: What? THIS thing's a cake?

You have the power to say anything you want, so why not say something positive?
- Frank Capra

(in response to an interview question "Do you have a pet peeve having to do with this biz?")
People who write below their abilities in order to crank out tons of books and make a buck. Especially Christian authors who do that. Outsiders judge us for it, and make fun of us for it, and it makes Jesus look bad. We of all artists on earth should be the most concerned with doing our best possible work at all times. We of all people should write with all our hearts, as if writing for the Lord and not for men.
- Athol Dickson

Avatar by scarlethibiscus from LJ.
inkhana

Postby calbhach » Sat Jun 21, 2003 10:22 am

Hey Rose!

Glad to have ya back!

Calbh

Adopted ~ The Melody Maker :)

Adopted by ~ CephasVII :D

Adopted as a pet by ~ 1BalloonPopper ^_^

Adopted pets ~ Marbles (1BalloonPopper) =D
calbhach

Postby _bluerose_ » Sat Jun 21, 2003 12:21 pm

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

:jump: Hey Calbh!! Thankies, I'm glad to be back.

Ink..is that really you *wipes eyes to focus better*... INNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKK! :hug: lol, hey girlie.
uc, I also love your scripture/siggy. I hope you don't mind if I copy the idea. I don't know which quote I'll use.

~rose
_bluerose_

Postby inkhana » Sat Jun 21, 2003 12:51 pm

Girl, where's your avatar? Who you gonna have? I gotta know!

SNIFIT 1: Booster, Sir! There's a 70% chance the object you're standing on is a cake.

- Frank Capra

(in response to an interview question "Do you have a pet peeve having to do with this biz?")
People who write below their abilities in order to crank out tons of books and make a buck. Especially Christian authors who do that. Outsiders judge us for it, and make fun of us for it, and it makes Jesus look bad. We of all artists on earth should be the most concerned with doing our best possible work at all times. We of all people should write with all our hearts, as if writing for the Lord and not for men.
- Athol Dickson

inkhana

Postby Ashley » Sat Jun 21, 2003 3:01 pm

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE!
*charges at full speed* :hug:
There you are! I was starting to wonder about you. What'dya think of the new forums? Nicer than MSN, eh, eh? :grin: But welcome back home!
Ashley

Postby _bluerose_ » Sat Jun 21, 2003 5:57 pm

How's this one Ink? I think it's very pretty.... I love the Dark Magician on Yugi-oh and when I found there was a Dark Magician Girl? well I fell in love. ^_^; But I was leary about using her cuz of the whole magic thing... I have 2 other avatars if I get tired of it, which I will ^^.

HEY ASH! *hugs* yea, sorry I didn't rejoin earlier...just kinda, y'know, absent-minded or something. :hits_self I love the new forums, it's so pretty that it's addictive o.0

~rose
_bluerose_

Postby inkhana » Sat Jun 21, 2003 7:45 pm

Looks nice to me...don't know about the whole magic thing but that's up to you, girl. Doesn't bother me, anyhow.

- Frank Capra

- Athol Dickson

inkhana

Postby Stephen » Sat Jun 21, 2003 8:50 pm

Hey Rose, hows it going? :thumb:
Stephen

Postby Lightbringer » Sat Jun 21, 2003 9:14 pm

Hello to the flowery Rose of blue. Glad you could join us here. :grin:

Lightbringer // Aaron
Lightbringer // Aaron

Image Image
Join up! Darklight-The Chronicles of Tairis epic RPG
http://www.christiananime.net/showthread.php?t=5233
Lightbringer

Postby ShiroiHikari » Sun Jun 22, 2003 12:02 am

Hi hi! Glad to have you back! (I'm late posting I know. I'm slipping...)
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Postby Straylight » Sun Jun 22, 2003 5:50 am

Welcome to the forums, i'm late posting too :D
[align=center]
Banner above created using my avatar generator tool.
You know you want try it.
Straylight

Postby _bluerose_ » Sun Jun 22, 2003 11:09 am

Thanks Ink!

*waves at Steve*

*hugs Aaron* always finding a new twist on my name, huh?

Nice to meet you both, Shiroi and dj! Don't worry about being late, I'm sooo late on showing up at all. ^^
~Rose

Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isa. 40:30,31
_bluerose_

Postby calbhach » Sun Jun 22, 2003 2:04 pm

Originally posted by _bluerose_
How's this one Ink? I think it's very pretty.... I love the Dark Magician on Yugi-oh and when I found there was a Dark Magician Girl? well I fell in love. ^_^; But I was leary about using her cuz of the whole magic thing... I have 2 other avatars if I get tired of it, which I will ^^.

~rose

Oooh. I like that one! That's really pretty. Who are the other two avatars of, if I may ask?

Calbh

calbhach

Postby _bluerose_ » Sun Jun 22, 2003 6:05 pm

Of course you may, sweet Calbhach. Thing is, I don't know who they are!

The site where I grabbed them, had both as unknown for the anime series. *shrugs* But they are both very cute girl faces that I think would fit my personality. Got all of them from daydreamgraphics.com
~Rose

Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isa. 40:30,31
_bluerose_

Postby calbhach » Sun Jun 22, 2003 7:47 pm

Cool, I'd like to see those. I bet they're cute! :)

Calbh

calbhach

Postby andyroo » Sun Jun 22, 2003 11:41 pm

I guess taht I should say hi too. Well, hello hope that you enjoy the boards. :eyebrow: You know what? I sound little bit like Eeyore. :sweat: So much for inovative ways of hello to people.

I have spoken!
"As vinegar to the teeth and smoke to the eyes, so is a sluggard to those who send him." ~Proverbs 10:26
†
The Ideas Behind Anime |

The difference between intelligence and stupidity is that intelligence has its limits.
A proud member of P.I.E. -- Pictures of Inkhana for Everyone! Join the fight!
andyroo

Postby _bluerose_ » Mon Jun 23, 2003 10:20 am

Sure Calbh! Next time I'm at home on the comp, I'll post them or something.

aww, thankies Eben. Very kind of your to intro yourself. but, um, what place are you out of? I think this is a fine place to be in. :dizzy:

Hey St. Peter... :poke: do you mind if I call ya Spidey?

Andy, I meant to PM you that I looove your avatar. It's very cool. I do agree you sound like Eeyore. I hope you don't all the time, he was my least fave Pooh character. -_-
~Rose

_bluerose_

Postby uc pseudonym » Mon Jun 23, 2003 12:24 pm

I like your avatar. I don't think people will get on your back for watching Yu-Gi-Oh. Not a big fan of Dark Magician Girl myself, but I like her brother.

On a side note: St. Peter, I like your new avatar. G Gundam is cool.
uc pseudonym

Postby _bluerose_ » Mon Jun 23, 2003 6:17 pm

Thanks UC, I think the Dark Magician is the best card that Yugi has. That's my favorite part to watch ^_^ I think the season is getting a lil long, well not the season but the show. Too many battles, etc.

It's kinda e-longated.
:shady:
~Rose

_bluerose_

Postby andyroo » Mon Jun 23, 2003 7:20 pm

wow! It sure does sound like that you can't stand the longer anime series.
"As vinegar to the teeth and smoke to the eyes, so is a sluggard to those who send him." ~Proverbs 10:26
†
The Ideas Behind Anime |

The difference between intelligence and stupidity is that intelligence has its limits.
A proud member of P.I.E. -- Pictures of Inkhana for Everyone! Join the fight!
andyroo

Postby uc pseudonym » Tue Jun 24, 2003 8:04 am

I'd say she more doesn't like ones that are "stretched." DBZ would be the prime example of this. If it weren't completely illegal, I'd love to make an edited version, fitting the entire thing into half that many episodes.
uc pseudonym

Postby _bluerose_ » Tue Jun 24, 2003 9:45 am

hm, I couldn't have said it better UC. um, yeah.
~Rose

_bluerose_

Return to General