Man-made Army

Projects or project ideas in the works

Man-made Army

Postby Lochaber Axe » Wed Jun 08, 2005 10:38 am

Note: This manga will not degrade women, it will have strong female characters who are complete contrasts of the typical roles found in harem anime.

Harem Anime= Tenchi Muyo series, Love Hina, etc. (Basic plot where guy is surrounded by beautiful women and majority of them like him)

The spoof I plan takes this plot base and turns it on its head. The main character goes to extremes to be around a lot of women, but none of them like him.

I'll just copy and paste an earlier synopsis. Please don't beat me for this idea, it is totally innocent. PLEASE BELIEVE ME!!

Title: Man-made Army
Genre: Comedy, Action
Synopsis: The fifth son of a deceased dictator has the worst life imaginable. Everyone in the country fears him and his brothers all think of him as a runt. The world has descended into madness with hundreds of gangs and maverick armies controlling towns, cities, and entire regions such as the region mentioned. By some quirk of history, the brothers each turned aside any notion of taking their father's role, thus allowing peace while they controlled certain parts... all except for the runt of the litter. Shunned by everyone, no chance of getting a girlfriend, and with memories strangely foggy, he flees and starts to build his own army to both survive and impress girls.

Unfortunately... every town he goes to is devoid of male life. The vast percentage of able bodied men is in this gang and that army leaving the civilized parts in the hands of wives, daughters, etc., to fight stupid little wars for the sake of... they don't quite know anymore.

After meeting a hard-as-nails widow who is growing tired of seeing girls cry for soldiers, becomes his first volunteer (or as the case really is, he becomes the first volunteer) and sub-commander. Before he knows it, his army grows with women... completely dismantling his entire intention... fed up with everything.

And so, instead of being the knights who save the beautiful damsel's in the distress, he and the few guys that are left behind are forced to save the prince charmings.

This one is more arc based without a singular plotline.

Note: Since the entire purpose is anti-harem, there will be NO fanservice.
Lochaber Axe

Postby Pent » Sat Jun 11, 2005 6:55 pm

:lol:

Sounds really funny. Completely ironic! Great idea.
Pent

Postby Arnobius » Sat Jun 11, 2005 9:29 pm

I'd like to try it
Arnobius

Postby Lochaber Axe » Sat Jun 11, 2005 10:45 pm

AnimeHeretic wrote:I'd like to try it

Just remember that I am the creator of the genre. Hahahah...

By the way, I'm introducing many elements of FLCL into it, so it is going to be wild. At least at a few parts...
Lochaber Axe

Return to New Projects and Ideas