Would You Rather....

Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Re: Would You Rather....

Postby Rusty Claymore » Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:50 pm

I'd rather extreme cold.

Watch a book or read a movie?
Rusty Claymore

Postby LecktheTech » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:56 am

I would rather watch a movie, if thats fine by you. No, it'd be watch a book.

Would you rather it always rained, or never rained?
♪The sword is sharp, the spear is long.

The arrow swift, the gate is strong

The heart is bold, that looks on gold

The dwarves no more shall suffer wrong.♪
LecktheTech

Postby Animeniac » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:46 pm

always so things....wouldn't die??? But if it always rained everything and everybody would drown.....hmmmm I'll have to think about this

would you rather live in a world of an international disease outbreak with no cure or a world with a zombie apocalypse?
Phillippians 4:8 KJV

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

A lesson without pain is meaningless. For you cannot gain anything without sacrificing something else in return, but once you have overcome it and made it your own...you will gain an irreplaceable fullmetal heart -Hiromu Arakawa

I'm going to fight my hardest....I don't want anyone else to die! -Kirito

"Never break the circle....the circle is what binds us together as one as brothers and sisters...you are my bride...you are beautiful"-Elyon (God) on The Circle series By Ted Dekker

Animeniac

Postby Mullet Death » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:56 pm

Definitely a zombie "apocalypse," because I think zombies would actually be extremely easy to kill. The US military could easily wipe out an invasion of slow-moving humanoid figures...

Would you rather live in the One Piece universe but be weaker than a normal person, or live in the Fairy Tail universe with the same scenario?

I Am Mullet Death, Undisputed Ruler of the Mole and Crab People! Fear me!
Mullet Death

Postby LecktheTech » Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:51 am

Fairy Tale all the way. I would have a better art style.

Would you rather see, but not hear. or hear and not see?
♪The sword is sharp, the spear is long.

The arrow swift, the gate is strong

The heart is bold, that looks on gold

The dwarves no more shall suffer wrong.♪
LecktheTech

Postby TheChocolateGamer » Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:16 am

See and not hear, being blind is more terrifying. Also I could read the Bible, with the assurance that nobody lies to me.

Would you rather have a superpower (you wish) or 200 years of life?
Galatians 3:13 NIV: Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a pole.”

Luke 6:31 NIV (The Golden Rule): Do to others as you would have them do to you.

“Too much of anything is dangerous, unless it's God's Love.”
― Reign

You seem happy from the bottom of your heart. That also makes me me just as happy.
-Sala Shane (Charlotte)

Statement of faith: http://www.filedropper.com/statementoffaith @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~
TheChocolateGamer

Postby Animeniac » Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:04 pm

Superpower totally.

Would you rather be filthy rich and unlucky (Everything bad happens to you) or be dirt poor and the luckiest man alive (you can't afford a lottery ticket or any thing that'll make you rich)
Phillippians 4:8 KJV

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

A lesson without pain is meaningless. For you cannot gain anything without sacrificing something else in return, but once you have overcome it and made it your own...you will gain an irreplaceable fullmetal heart -Hiromu Arakawa

I'm going to fight my hardest....I don't want anyone else to die! -Kirito

"Never break the circle....the circle is what binds us together as one as brothers and sisters...you are my bride...you are beautiful"-Elyon (God) on The Circle series By Ted Dekker

Animeniac

Postby SierraLea » Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:13 pm

Monetarily poor but wealthy in luck, please!
Would you rather be stuck next to a crying baby for fifteen minutes or a mischievous toddler for two hours?
"I tell you, if they keep quiet, the stones will cry out." (Luke 19:37-40).
Exceptionally Ordinary
"No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else." P.T.Barnam
SierraLea

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sat May 01, 2021 1:50 am

Rubber boots. I like my toes.

Would you rather see music or hear colors?
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Previous

Return to Goof Off and Testing