I'm new but couldn't find the introduction thread

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

I'm new but couldn't find the introduction thread

Postby Goro » Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:37 am

Hello everyone, I am just another new anime fan on this site.
I am from Hertfordshire in England.
I would like to share my real name but I prefer to keep it discreet online as the internet isn't always safe.

I apologize to the moderators and admins if I made a mistake posting this here, I tried to look for the introduction thread but didn't have any luck, I am dyslexic so I have trouble reading so I wouldn't be surprised if I had missed it.

Anywho, I am a fan of Studio Ghibli, my favourite anime series is Toradora! (obviously I always skip through or ignore scenes that are considered explicit).
Goro

Re: I'm new but couldn't find the introduction thread

Postby shooraijin » Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:00 pm

Welcome, though Who's Who is the right place (duly moved).
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby Goro » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:08 pm

Thank you for showing me where the introductions are.
Does anyone actually post on these forums? The site looks barely used.
Goro

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:50 am

Oh, a Tails fan! You are more than welcome here. :)
Nah, the intro thread is hard to find here. I've been here 7 years and I lose track of it sometimes. :lol:
I have to ask, what's your favorite Ghibli movie? I haven't seen many but I really like Howl's Moving Castle. Another fun fact, I live fairly close to the Ghibli Museum in Japan.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Goro » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:06 pm

@ClaecElric4God

I love Tails, he's my favourite Sonic character. I couldn't think of a good anime image to upload and then I saw my Mega Drive and that's what made me think of uploading a Tails image as my avatar.

I like a lot of Studio Ghibli films so it is hard to say what is my favourite but I find myself watching Spirited Away and My Neighbour Totoro a lot when I go to pick out a Studio Ghibli film to watch. I have a DVD boxset collection of Studio Ghibli films. I have the Limited Edition (Gold) and the standard collection (Blue).
Goro

Postby Goro » Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:46 pm

I did reply to this with an answer but I think the admin or one of the mods rejected or is ignoring my awaiting posts
Goro

Postby goldenspines » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:50 pm

Goro wrote:I did reply to this with an answer but I think the admin or one of the mods rejected or is ignoring my awaiting posts

Apologies, our system automatically unapproves all posts by new members to cut down on spam. Usually we get to approving the legit ones a lot faster, but somehow missed your's until now.

Welcome regardless, Goro, I hope you enjoy it here.
goldenspines

Postby Goro » Thu May 23, 2019 11:14 pm

goldenspines wrote:
Goro wrote:I did reply to this with an answer but I think the admin or one of the mods rejected or is ignoring my awaiting posts

Apologies, our system automatically unapproves all posts by new members to cut down on spam. Usually we get to approving the legit ones a lot faster, but somehow missed your's until now.

Welcome regardless, Goro, I hope you enjoy it here.

It's OK dude :thumb:
Goro

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:40 pm

Welcome to the site Goro. Hope you enjoy it and meet some cool people. :D
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Return to Who's Who