Hello!! It's nice to be here...

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Hello!! It's nice to be here...

Postby TJ_Davisgirl » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:42 pm

This is so cool!! I've been an anime/manga fan for a couple years now and I had no idea this existed; I never even thought to reach out to other Christians like this. It always seems so awkward to talk with other people about what I'm reading or watching but especially if its a manga or anime. Maybe because I can't pronounce any of the names???
I probably won't post very much, I like to silently read others posts and pass judgement (just kidding). I'm not much for posting on social media, but I thought I would introduce myself and who knows? Maybe I've just been on the wrong platforms this whole time and I'm actually deep down a posting maniac........................
A bit about myself:
My favorite sport is basketball
I am extremely enthusiastic about outdoor games--kickball, tag, pickup b-ball games
I like anime but I prefer manga (I've always preferred books over movies and I guess that preference applies to manga?)
I'm struggling to figure out my life
I really like coffee cups but not coffee
And I can't stand white lights-- I need to live in an environment with orangy lights (it's cozier)
Basically I am a very large child :n_n:
(Not sure I have a fav manga but I liked Bleach and Dengeki Daisy a lot. And I'm keeping up with Akatski no Yona)
TJ_Davisgirl

Re: Hello!! It's nice to be here...

Postby shooraijin » Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:34 pm

Welcome. There is no requirement that you be able to pronounce the names. :)
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Re: Hello!! It's nice to be here...

Postby Peanut » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:12 pm

Welcome.
CAA's Resident Starcraft Expert

goldenspines wrote:Its only stealing if you don't get caught.
Peanut

Return to Who's Who