Pixie Dust Prayer Center

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

Pixie Dust Prayer Center

Postby SierraLea » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:23 pm

Hello fellow CAA users.
I know the title might seem funny, but bear with me. I was part of a women's bible study or small group about a year ago, and at the end of every meeting, we would ask what we could pray for for each woman in our group. A lot of times, the girls had something specific, like a tree had fallen on their house or their grandparents were moving and under a lot of stress. But other times, we wouldn't know what to say. So, my group invented the pixie dust prayer. It's a prayer that basically tells God, "I give you the power of this prayer to put into this person's life wherever they need it, even if they don't know it." When someone couldn't think of a specific intercession, we would give them a pixie dust prayer.
Now, I'm translating the idea to this forum. You can come to check who needs the prayers and offer them a dose of prayer pixie dust, or just send up a general prayer to everyone who needs it. If, maybe, you're not comfortable saying what you need prayer for, or just don't know, you can come here to request it. Either way, it's another way we can all pray for each other. I personally will try to check this thread every day and pray for all who ask for it.
SierraLea

Re: Pixie Dust Prayer Center

Postby PrincessNineTales » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:45 pm

Just saw this. Not a bad idea at all. So basically, we're praying for God to intercede on the person's behalf if/when they don't know what to pray for. Like Romans 8:26-27.
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=67516 (It Will Get Better)
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=67529 (My Season of Loneliness and Isolation)
viewtopic.php?f=30&p=1650989#p1650989 (Appreciating How God Made You)
viewtopic.php?f=30&p=1650906#p1650906 (Gratitude)
viewtopic.php?f=85&t=67562 (Reading The Bible When You Don't Feel Like It)
PrincessNineTales

Re: Pixie Dust Prayer Center

Postby SierraLea » Tue May 23, 2017 9:51 pm

PrincessNineTales wrote:Just saw this. Not a bad idea at all. So basically, we're praying for God to intercede on the person's behalf if/when they don't know what to pray for. Like Romans 8:26-27.

Exactly! I find it works wonders when someone is lackluster/depressed/down and doesn't know the cause, so they pray that God puts the grace wherever He needs to to make things better.

That said, I'd like to ask for prayers for my husband. Just in general, but he's been a bit down/tired lately and I'd like some divine help.
SierraLea

Return to Prayer Room