What are you listening to now?

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Re: What are you listening to now?

Postby SincerelyAnomymous » Sat May 28, 2016 7:33 am

Sorairo Days by Masaaki Endoh
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”-Oscar Wilde

“Books change us. Books save us. I know this because it happened to me.”Elif Shafak

"Don't stop unbelieving, never give into your unfeelings"-Mabel Pines, Gravity Falls
SincerelyAnomymous

Postby shooraijin » Mon May 30, 2016 7:52 pm

The soundtrack for The Knick, which is actually a medical show I can stand to watch.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby IPv4 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:05 pm

I listened to this earlier today https://youtu.be/tzln6GO4yHY
IPv4

Postby TheChocolateGamer » Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:40 am

Galatians 3:13 NIV: Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a pole.”

Luke 6:31 NIV (The Golden Rule): Do to others as you would have them do to you.

“Too much of anything is dangerous, unless it's God's Love.”
― Reign

You seem happy from the bottom of your heart. That also makes me me just as happy.
-Sala Shane (Charlotte)

Statement of faith: http://www.filedropper.com/statementoffaith @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~
TheChocolateGamer

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:04 pm

"A Shame" by Pillar
You can find out things about the past that you never knew. And from what you've learned, you may see some things differently in the present. You're the one that changes. Not the past.
- Ellone, Final Fantasy VIII

"There's a difference between maliciously offending somebody - on purpose - and somebody being offended by...truth. If you're offended by the truth, that's your problem. I have no obligation to not offend you if I'm speaking the truth. The truth is supposed to offend you; that's how you know you don't got it."
- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby shooraijin » Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:58 pm

Recently picked up the Drive soundtrack (from the Ryan Gosling movie). Cool vibe, very 80s, very retro synthopop.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:19 pm

"Just Want You to Know" by Backstreet Boys
You can find out things about the past that you never knew. And from what you've learned, you may see some things differently in the present. You're the one that changes. Not the past.

"There's a difference between maliciously offending somebody - on purpose - and somebody being offended by...truth. If you're offended by the truth, that's your problem. I have no obligation to not offend you if I'm speaking the truth. The truth is supposed to offend you; that's how you know you don't got it."
- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby SincerelyAnomymous » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:18 pm

Years of War by Porter Robinson feat. Breanne Duren and Sean Caskey

“Books change us. Books save us. I know this because it happened to me.”Elif Shafak

"Don't stop unbelieving, never give into your unfeelings"-Mabel Pines, Gravity Falls
SincerelyAnomymous

Postby IPv4 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:58 am

IPv4

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:33 pm

"Guild Wars Factions Theme" by Jeremy Soule

- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby SincerelyAnomymous » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:38 am

Summertime Record by Ajikko

SincerelyAnomymous

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:51 pm

"A Shot in the Dark" by Within Temptation

- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby SincerelyAnomymous » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:04 pm

Hello by Adele

SincerelyAnomymous

Postby IPv4 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:53 pm

bb king like I always do
currently in cook county jail

https://youtu.be/-xhFR2j275s
IPv4

Postby SincerelyAnomymous » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:33 pm

Listening to old-school cartoons from my childhood for nostalgic's sake, like the Spongebob Squarepants theme right now.

SincerelyAnomymous

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:37 pm

"Enemy" by Our Last Night

- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby IPv4 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:57 am

WHY IS THE RUM GONE

https://youtu.be/JImcvtJzIK8
IPv4

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:56 am

"Dead Inside" by Skillet

- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby LecktheTech » Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:03 pm

Distant Worlds, Albums I&II.

While I'm not all that big of a FF fan, I do love Nobuo Uematsu's music. There's not very many composers that always have something that I just love. Also, his music is just so very.......full of emotions, I guess...
I listen to the albums via Spotify, but I want to buy a hard copy from Amazon at some point.
♪The sword is sharp, the spear is long.

The arrow swift, the gate is strong

The heart is bold, that looks on gold

The dwarves no more shall suffer wrong.♪
LecktheTech

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:32 pm

"Fighting the Guards" from the Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace Soundtrack by John Williams

- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby Sundown » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:09 pm

Bombay Bicycle Club - Lights Out, Words Gone
"Aim at heaven and you will get earth thrown in. Aim at earth and you will get neither." C.S. Lewis
Sundown

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:58 pm

"Wicked" by Symphony X

- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby IPv4 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:08 am

dont answer the door

https://youtu.be/JgQqU-usWnk
IPv4

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:42 pm

"The Erumpent" from the Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them Soundtrack by James Newton Howard :jump:

- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby LecktheTech » Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:59 pm

Winter's End
This is the soundtrack from I Am Setsuna and was composed by Tomoki Miyoshi
♪The sword is sharp, the spear is long.

The arrow swift, the gate is strong

The heart is bold, that looks on gold

The dwarves no more shall suffer wrong.♪
LecktheTech

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:58 pm

"Paramount" by Edenbridge

- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby IPv4 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:46 am

IPv4

Postby shooraijin » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:31 pm

Pink Floyd's 2-disc version of Re/creation. Some good early tracks here and quite a bit of unreleased material that to my knowledge hasn't even been on any bootlegs.

shooraijin

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:47 pm

"Away in a Manger" by the Nashville Children's Choir

- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Previous Next

Return to Jam Session