Rate the song above you...

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Re: Rate the song above you...

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:34 pm

4/10 - Not bad, but not really my style.

"Save Us" by Cartel
You can find out things about the past that you never knew. And from what you've learned, you may see some things differently in the present. You're the one that changes. Not the past.
- Ellone, Final Fantasy VIII

"There's a difference between maliciously offending somebody - on purpose - and somebody being offended by...truth. If you're offended by the truth, that's your problem. I have no obligation to not offend you if I'm speaking the truth. The truth is supposed to offend you; that's how you know you don't got it."
- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:15 pm

8/10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AKmOvKzlkI
(Therapy - All Time Low)
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Panda4christ:3

Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Postby Thunderscream872 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:40 pm

7/10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7j-Zl1e-lc
"Prisoners of War" - Crown the Empire
"NO BLOOD! NO BONE! NO ASH!"

“I don’t take orders from anybody. If there’s something I wanna do, I do it. If there’s something I don’t wanna do, I don’t do it. That’s the dandy way to live, and I’m Dandy. Do you get it?” - Space Dandy

MyAnimeList - Anime-Planet - A room with a moose
Thunderscream872

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:33 am

9/10 - That was really cool!

"Fast Ride" by Cartel
You can find out things about the past that you never knew. And from what you've learned, you may see some things differently in the present. You're the one that changes. Not the past.

"There's a difference between maliciously offending somebody - on purpose - and somebody being offended by...truth. If you're offended by the truth, that's your problem. I have no obligation to not offend you if I'm speaking the truth. The truth is supposed to offend you; that's how you know you don't got it."
- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby anlptgtsg » Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:52 am

6/10 maybe I need to listen to it more for the song to stick in me.

"クリスマスソング / back number (cover)l[/quote]
anlptgtsg

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:33 pm

9/10 - I really liked that! Very soothing....

"Fly on a Rainbow Dream" by Edenbridge

- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby LecktheTech » Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:13 pm

My tastes, 2/10
By quality...uh...7/10??
I dunno..

The Grey Havens: Sirens
♪The sword is sharp, the spear is long.

The arrow swift, the gate is strong

The heart is bold, that looks on gold

The dwarves no more shall suffer wrong.♪
LecktheTech

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:17 pm

8/10 - It really grew on me after a while!

"Gone" by Fuel
Warning: swear in the chorus

- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby Thunderscream872 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:50 pm

6/10 - Not bad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1hiXGgLGaU
("Rebel-Revive" - Jamie's Elsewhere)

“I don’t take orders from anybody. If there’s something I wanna do, I do it. If there’s something I don’t wanna do, I don’t do it. That’s the dandy way to live, and I’m Dandy. Do you get it?” - Space Dandy

Thunderscream872

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:28 pm

- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:50 pm

5/10 - Not really my thing, sorry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0T5pAoy9SRI
(Battle Born - Five Finger Death Punch)
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Panda4christ:3

Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Postby John_Smith » Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:40 pm

6, only because it was a little repetitive for me.

Which To Bury, Us Or The Hatchet by Relient K
John_Smith

Postby Animeniac » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:27 pm

I love Reliant K...but there new songs are kinda....ummm what's the word......unappealing sorry :sweat: 6
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Vpx6Hhzbjs
Phillippians 4:8 KJV

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

A lesson without pain is meaningless. For you cannot gain anything without sacrificing something else in return, but once you have overcome it and made it your own...you will gain an irreplaceable fullmetal heart -Hiromu Arakawa

I'm going to fight my hardest....I don't want anyone else to die! -Kirito

"Never break the circle....the circle is what binds us together as one as brothers and sisters...you are my bride...you are beautiful"-Elyon (God) on The Circle series By Ted Dekker

Animeniac

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:55 pm

7/10 - Pretty average for Relient K

"Ride into Obsession" by Blind Guardian

- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby Animeniac » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:52 pm

the_wolfs_howl wrote:7/10 - Pretty average for Relient K

you had to rate mine.... :drool:

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

A lesson without pain is meaningless. For you cannot gain anything without sacrificing something else in return, but once you have overcome it and made it your own...you will gain an irreplaceable fullmetal heart -Hiromu Arakawa

"Never break the circle....the circle is what binds us together as one as brothers and sisters...you are my bride...you are beautiful"-Elyon (God) on The Circle series By Ted Dekker

Animeniac

Postby IPv4 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:04 pm

the_wolfs_howl wrote:7/10 - Pretty average for Relient K

7/10 I like guitar solos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efH7aOxL4pU
IPv4

Postby Animeniac » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:25 pm

IPv4 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efH7aOxL4pU

I love the choir and guitar mix 7/10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bznxRzKK2gY

Animeniac

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:09 pm

Animeniac wrote:you had to rate mine.... :drool:

I...did? :eyebrow:

Oh, I see what happened. The link in your post is the same as the one above it. Looks like you accidentally copied the url for "Which to Bury, Us or the Hatchet" rather than whatever song you meant to post. I should have noticed XD Mind posting your song again?

- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby Animeniac » Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:52 pm

Animeniac

Postby Thunderscream872 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:42 am

4/10. Sorry, just a little on the obnoxious side for me...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKOHbT8vQsc
("Cry Your Eyes Out" - Hit the Lights)

Thunderscream872

Postby Animeniac » Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:10 am

5/10 I don't like the lyrics. Sorry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jbYogKiZcw

Man Of Sorrows by Wolves At The Gate

Animeniac

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:00 am

8/10 - I really liked this!

"Vivaldi - Summer" by At Vance

- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby IPv4 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:51 pm

6/10 had potential and a great beginning but didnt quite live up to my expectations

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncijv1WCnVk
IPv4

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:23 am

5/10 - Overall okay, but his voice was a little nasally for me.

"Primo Victoria" by Sabaton (Van Canto cover)

- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby Kaori » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:46 pm

8/10 Very enjoyable. :3

Svete Tikhiy (Gladsome Light)
Let others believe in the God who brings men to trial and judges them. I shall cling to the God who resurrects the dead.
-St. Nikolai Velimirovich

MAL
Kaori

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:35 pm

9/10 - Beautiful! The kid in front of the person taking the video was a little distracting, though :sweat:

"Crystallize" by Lindsey Stirling

- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby LecktheTech » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:22 pm

8/10 - I personally like Lindsey Stirling, but although Crystallize might be her most iconic, in my opinion it's not her best.

"Back Home" by Owl City & Jake Owen
♪The sword is sharp, the spear is long.

The arrow swift, the gate is strong

The heart is bold, that looks on gold

The dwarves no more shall suffer wrong.♪
LecktheTech

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:59 pm

7/10 - Not my favorite Owl City song, but not bad.

"Jealous Gods" by Poets of the Fall

- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby Thunderscream872 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:46 am

7/10 pretty good!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHUX9jisb3g
("I Don't Want to Be Here Anymore" - Rise Against)

Thunderscream872

Postby IPv4 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:55 pm

IPv4

Previous Next

Return to Jam Session