What Manga are you reading?

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Re: What Manga are you reading?

Postby nillapoet » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:26 am

Akame ga kill. Chapter 20
nillapoet

Postby Kilvakar » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:23 pm

Bleach 618 & Fairy Tail 423

I can't say anything that happened though, cause the spoiler tag button's not working!
Image Image
"Comrade isn't simply a word. Comrades are about heart. It's the unconditional trust in your partners. Please, fell free to lean on me...And I, too, will lean on you as well."---Mavis Vermillion, First Master of Fairy Tail

"There are people in this world who enjoy being alone, but there isn't a single person who can bear solitude."---Makarov Dreyar, Third Master of Fairy Tail
Kilvakar

Postby MomentOfInertia » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:46 pm

Kilvakar wrote:Bleach 618 & Fairy Tail 423

I can't say anything that happened though, cause the spoiler tag button's not working!

Just type it out (without the space in the middle of spoiler) [spo iler]wordswordswords [/spoi ler]
MAL - CAA MAL club - Avatar from Hyouka
"DaughterOfZion 06:19 - forget love, fudge conquers all. xD"
"Written assignments are never finished, only due." -me
-Speak not unless you can improve the silence.-
MOES: Members Observing Efficient Sigs
MomentOfInertia

Postby nillapoet » Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:00 pm

Akame ga Kill ch38
nillapoet

Postby Mullet Death » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:33 pm

僕らはみんな河合荘 (a.k.a. "The Kawai Complex Guide" and whatever) Chapter 58. Gosh, having to wait a month between each little chapter for this is excruciating. DX I can't imagine what the anime is like since the story is only just now getting to this point in the manga. It must lack so much closure. Still gonna love it though.

Seven Deadly Sins 117

People have been pestering me left and right about the Fairy Tail manga, and I'm sick of spoilers, so I'm gonna tackle it next. I'm still gonna buy it in the original language and read it then, too, but for now, Crunchyroll has it. Boy, look at all those chapters. Who needs to do homework, anyway?

I Am Mullet Death, Undisputed Ruler of the Mole and Crab People! Fear me!
Mullet Death

Postby nillapoet » Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:28 am

Caught up on Akame ga Kill. I didn't think I'd enjoy it as much as I have. Now I have to wait for a new chapter.
nillapoet

Postby nillapoet » Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:22 pm

Oops double post.
nillapoet

Postby Kilvakar » Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:41 pm

Fairy Tail 423: SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Well, I know some people are steaming mad about it, but I'm glad Natsu blasted Bluenote like he did. I can't wait to see how much stronger he and all his friends have become! Also, glad that Wendy's come back from the dark side, lol!

Bleach 619: SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Well, we were all wondering when Uryu would show up, but I'm sure he's not evil! He's always been the clever one in the bunch, so I'm betting he's up to something. I'm going to be so mad if he's truly turned evil!!!!
Image Image
"Comrade isn't simply a word. Comrades are about heart. It's the unconditional trust in your partners. Please, fell free to lean on me...And I, too, will lean on you as well."---Mavis Vermillion, First Master of Fairy Tail

"There are people in this world who enjoy being alone, but there isn't a single person who can bear solitude."---Makarov Dreyar, Third Master of Fairy Tail
Kilvakar

Postby artisticDreamer » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:40 am

xxxHolic vol.1
Lucky Star vols. 5-6
Astro Boy vols. 1-2 (this is legit schoolwork peeps.)
artisticDreamer

Postby Lilac#18 » Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:16 pm

I recently finished reading Jaco the Galactic Patrolman. I really liked it.
FKA Selenite
B careful of bad habits u form when ur single. In most cases u'll carry them over into ur marriage! - Damita Haddon

"Apparently, it takes more than just the sword." - Mirai (Future) Trunks

24When you lie down, you shall not be afraid; yes, you shall lie down, and your sleep shall be sweet. Proverbs 3:24 AMP

@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Lilac#18

Postby black & white angel » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:46 pm

Naruto vol. 4 SPOILER: Highlight text to read: so many feels :(
Alice in the Country of Hearts vol.1. Really liking this one so far.
Black Cat vol. 4
I make it a policy not to second-guess my instincts. Life's more fun that way. ~Train Heartnet
black & white angel

Postby NekoNinja16 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:21 am

I'm at chapter 13 of Ouran HSHC. (I skipped the last few cause I saw the episodes and didn't like em) I also saw a manga at the bookstore called I Am Here, and it seemed really clean. Maybe I should pick it up... does anyone know if it has any bad stuff?
Just gonna stick a couple favorite quotes here.

"You can die at anytime. But living takes true courage. I'm living too, that I am. To repent for all the lives I took." -Kenshin Himura

"I would rather die as Blues than live forever as someone else." -Proto Man

Weird, they seem to be about dying. XD
NekoNinja16

Postby NekoNinja16 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:16 pm

Ouran HSHC Chapter 14-16.

The Alice in Wonderland chapter (15) was... wow. If I though the episode was random or all over the place, the chapter was 3x more so. XD

"You can die at anytime. But living takes true courage. I'm living too, that I am. To repent for all the lives I took." -Kenshin Himura

NekoNinja16

Postby black & white angel » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:21 pm

@NekoNinja16. I have never read it. But this is what someone said about it on this website http://christianmanga.com/

[quote] I AM Here! is a good series. A bad word here and there and the girls skirts are super short but other than that I don't remember anything bad about it.[quote]

I hope that helps ^_^
I make it a policy not to second-guess my instincts. Life's more fun that way. ~Train Heartnet
black & white angel

Postby NekoNinja16 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:12 pm

@black & white angel: It does, thank you very much! :)

NekoNinja16

Postby Kilvakar » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:36 pm

Fairy Tail 424: SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Poor Juvia, after finally getting closer to Gray, he up and leaves her...I'm pretty sure he's trying to imitate his father and infiltrate that dark guild/cult group to find out about Zeref and END, though. In the last page he even looks like Silver. Better not be turning evil! But again, I'm pretty sure he's just trying to get in so he can take down the bad guys.
Image Image

Kilvakar

Postby nillapoet » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:39 pm

GeneD wrote:Recently finished a re-read of Hoshi no Samidare aka The Lucifer and Biscuit Hammer, which remains amazing. Everyone read this manga. If you've got a Crunchyroll subscription the entire series is up on their site. If you have an anime-only subscription you now also have access to their whole manga catalogue. And if you don't have a Crunchyroll subscription, PM me for a guest pass. XD In case you're worried, despite the title it's got nothing to do with Lucifer/Satan/demons.
r.

I just started this. I'm really enjoying it so far.
nillapoet

Postby black & white angel » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:07 pm

Black cat vol.5

Also can anyone tell me the content of the following titles:
Hunter x Hunter
Reborn!

any info would be very helpful. ^_^
black & white angel

Postby Mullet Death » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:30 pm

I've been marathoning Fairy Tail and am finally caught up, having just read 424. The last arc was an incredible roller coaster ride of emotions for so many reasons. I literally cried during some moments involving Juvia. SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Those moments between her and Gray's father and later between her and Gray were powerful. I cannot wait to see this animated. Now in this new arc I don't know whether to be happy or sad. SPOILER: Highlight text to read: You better come back to Juvia, Gray. >_< Right now! What are you doing, abandoning her for half a year and now you're with those creeps? What's your angle, このやろ!? ジュビアちゃん… :'(

Mullet Death

Postby Mullet Death » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:39 pm

Kilvakar wrote:Fairy Tail 424: SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Poor Juvia, after finally getting closer to Gray, he up and leaves her...I'm pretty sure he's trying to imitate his father and infiltrate that dark guild/cult group to find out about Zeref and END, though. In the last page he even looks like Silver. Better not be turning evil! But again, I'm pretty sure he's just trying to get in so he can take down the bad guys.

I knooooow! Dx And I think you're probably spot on about his intentions, but I could also see SPOILER: Highlight text to read: the whole "this curse mark is now having wicked side effects and I'm being controlled now" angle. I really hope you're right instead though, and if you are... why cut off ties with Juvia and the former guild members? To not arouse suspicion?

This...waiting one week for each chapter instead of having the instant gratification of reading it immediately... what is this feeling?

Mullet Death

Postby Kilvakar » Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:23 pm

That, my friend, is the feeling that comes with reading a current, ongoing series, lol! SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Yeah, that's possible too, I guess, we'll see. But if he is only infiltrating them I would think that he either didn't want Juvia to know where he'd gone (cause she'd just follow him and possibly get into trouble) or maybe he's worried that he might be turning into a demon or something and didn't want to be around her in case something bad happened? I guess we'll find out soon...
Image Image

Kilvakar

Postby MangaRocks! » Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:43 pm

Akagami no Shirayuki-hime chapter 63: LOL at all the banter in the beginning (both with the trio and with the letter). :grin: Also, the research on that glowing plant seems to be getting pretty interesting...

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun chapter 61: Bwahaha, them trying to learn about smartphones and then ending up just playing with cups and string... :lol: (Also LOL at the mini 'love story' when the other classmates borrowed it! <3 :grin: )

The Heroic Legend Of Arslan chapter 21: Oh man, between Gieve's antics and the 'squished into one room' bit, this chapter was quite amusing. :grin: And it was good in other ways, too, with all the stuff about SPOILER: Highlight text to read: discovering the sleeping drug before it took effect and then using it on their traitorous hosts in return, etc.

Kimi to Boku. chapter 31: ROTFL at everything with the twins. :lol: (Also Chizuru's excitement about the Polaroid camera + the poses he made everyone do. :grin: ) And aw, the end was so sweet with Chizuru and Mary... :)

Pandora Hearts chapter 103: This chapter was *awesome.* :jump: (I mean, I'll tell anyone who will listen that I think the entire series is a masterpiece; however, this chapter in particular contains *multiple* Crowning Moments Of Awesome all at once, and I loved it to pieces. <3 ) SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Those fantastic moments included some from Vincent, both Alices, Oz, *and* Leo-- *twice*! <3 <3 Other comments I have on this chapter (including some more about said moments ;) ): Ah, so that's the plan on how to stop the destruction of the world-chains. Leo was just amazing through this; all of his character growth up until now leads to (as mentioned) not one, but two Crowning Moments here-- first was his complete and utter awesomeness in making Levi help him through sheer force of will :wow!: :grin: , and second was that equally-awesome in-your-face retort to the 'rest of the story' comment. :jump: Then there was Vince helping Gil + his also-excellent continued character growth (and Gil's amusing {and, later, quite adorable} reactions to all of that). <3 And ('B-Rabbit'-)Alice's dramatic entrance + declaration of rescuing ('Will'-)Alice was great, too. Oh, and I am really relieved that Oz (in his real chain form) is still there and in control of himself and able to communicate with everyone. <3 (And, again, Gil's reaction to *that* was adorable, too. <3 <3 ) And we finally got to see what Oz' conversation/'deal' was with Jack, which was pretty interesting. And then to see Jack *finally* telling the truth-- finally showing his real self (and even he was surprised at this)-- combined with ('Will'-)Alice's response ("here you are, at long last")... that was surprisingly moving. :sniffle: And then, finally, there was that equally-emotional ending to the chapter... oh man, so Oz formed a contract with Alice, for the purpose of 'destroying' her (severing her from the core)? :sniffle: Someone hold me... :?: It's not long now (perhaps one or two more chapters + possible extras) until this fantastic series comes to a close; and I fully trust that it will be just as well-written, emotional, and downright awesome as I've come to expect. <3

Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii chapter 27: Ah, of course! Nike hadn't fully understood everything that was needed to complete her song in that country until now-- the landscape, the feel of the place, the true mix of emotions. And now that she fully understands... <3 Also: I'm glad that SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Livi doesn't seem to be going nuts like I rather expected him to (well, at least yet, anyway ;) ), and he noticed the rainclouds, so he knows that she's still alive. Let's hope that this arc ends well!

Spirit Circle chapter 33: Wow... this chapter was excellent! :jump: (Which is just as to be expected, of course; you know what I mean, though. :thumb: ) SPOILER: Highlight text to read: LOL, oh man, it was so amusing (and cute) seeing the personality from Kouko's past life shown in the previous chapter have an effect on her present self :lol: , and Fuuta's reactions (both his own as well as his previous personalities') in return :grin: , along with the reason for their shared happiness (humanity actually isn't completely destroyed by that future black hole disaster, as evidenced by the patched-up robot <3 ). There was some interesting, if a bit opaque, info about the time-plane and souls and such here, too. And wow, I was not expecting that revelation at the end about Kouko-- that her Fortuna-time-period past life (also named Kouko) has actually mostly taken over! :wow!: (And also basically confirming that *current*-{mostly-buried-}Kouko does like Fuuta back. <3 ) I also somehow hadn't noticed that Fortuna was actually Fuuta's *first* life, so when that was stated here at the end of this chapter that was another surprise (although, of course, it does make perfect sense). THAT CLIFFHANGER, though... :pikka: :thumb: I CANNOT WAIT to finally see Fortuna's time + how this magnificent story starts to tie everything up! <3

Oresama Teacher vol. 18: This volume was excellent. <3 SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Oh my gosh, the (fake :grin: ) test-of-courage walk was hilarious. :lol: Moving on to the newest mini-arc, seeing Kanon being nice to a guy-- in fact, I'm pretty sure that was Kento! :pikka: :) -- was quite nice. The last 'enemy' (aside from Miyabi himself), Momochi, seems pretty interesting (if a bit nasty), what with all the hypnotism stuff. I'm also super interested to (eventually) find out what exactly those 'secrets' are that she got out of both Mafuyu and Hayasaka. Also: The bit with 'kidnapping' Miyabi was both hilarious and also *really* interesting-- so he's playing another game/has another 'bet' going with someone else, does he? That's another thing that is going to be interesting to find out the details to. And the *third* interesting thing is the stuff surrounding Hayasaka-- not only that little reveal about him almost being conscripted into the student council, or the connected investigation into the reasons why Miyabi picked who he did (Hint: It's actually for their benefit!), but also Hayasaka's *newest* memory issue, thanks to Momochi. (Random thought: I wonder if the picture wallet thing is connected to that? I'm not entirely sure what the flashback/flash-forward timeline is here around the vacation, and whether or not the return of the picture-wallet happened before or after it. It certainly seems like this volume marks the first time Momochi hypnotized him, however, so if the mysterious picture-wallet-memory-blank was part of it, it would've had to have been returned afterwards. Or maybe that was indeed an issue before she ever got to him? Either way, though, something is up with that, and I'm really looking forward to seeing what it is and why. :) ) Anyway, regarding the hypnotizing thing, I liked the fact that at least Hayasaka realized pretty quickly that something is very wrong with him; now he just has to open up about it to the others. :) Finally: Oh my gosh, the Okubo x Minato adorableness (in the 4-koma extras) was off the charts!! <3 :hug: :grin: I ship them so hard... <3

And Etsusa Bridge novels 1-4 (main series complete; there's still one more volume of 'side stories' to go {which will be excellent if his other works' 'side stories' are anything to go by}, however it'll be a little while before that one's fully translated, so as soon as the main chunk of the series was done I just dove in right away regardless :thumb: ): *takes deep breath* YES, MORE NARITA-SENSEI~! <3 :hug: :thumb: As an avowed mega-fan of this man's works, this has really been my year <3 -- there's the three-part Durarara!!x2 sequel anime, Yen Press' announcement (and upcoming 2015 starting release date!) of an official translation of the DRRR!! novels, and now *this* series being finally fan-translated in full (well, again, minus most of the bonus novel yet, but you know what I mean :) ). Now, interestingly, this does have a bit of a different feel to it than his other series, especially at first; also, only several of the characters in the first volume are his trademark variations of eccentric/broken/nuts (although there *are* more that show up from vol. 2 onwards, which-- probably not coincidentally ;) -- is where the series really starts to kick into high gear :thumb: ). Basically, this little series (and its first volume in particular) is like a slow burn (building up to that great SPOILER: Highlight text to read: "the hero was truly standing" moment near the end of vol. 1); and not only do the last few books expand the characters excellently, they also build up to the grand finale even better-- SPOILER: Highlight text to read: seriously, that "living legends" bit? Couldn't have put it any better. :thumb: Granted, all that said, this is not quite as downright fantastic as Baccano!, Durarara!!, or Vamp! (any/all of which I would recommend reading before getting around to this); however, it should pretty much be expected that even a lesser work from Narita will still end up being great, and this series is certainly no exception to that rule. :jump: (Let's just say that when a personality-shifting girl who dual-wields chainsaws, an unhinged killer with the ability to manipulate his SPOILER: Highlight text to read: brain's "clock rate" yet who assures himself that he's normal, an ex-cop who stops bullets {...and SPOILER: Highlight text to read: breaks swords!} with his hands, and a rather-dysfunctional brother-sister 'detective' duo are the most {genuinely!} loveable characters, you know that all is right in the Naritaverse. :grin: :thumb: ) Looking forward to finishing off the last few extra stories in this series as they're translated!
Saved by grace.

MAL (Anime) - MAL (Manga) - MAL (Profile)

(^ And if you also have a MAL account, please feel free to send me a friend request there! :) )
MangaRocks!

Postby NekoNinja16 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:36 pm

I'm at chapter 72 of Ouran HSHC now. ;-; (that's the next one I read) Getting closer to the end of this too... (doesn't help that I read it like a maniac) SPOILER: Highlight text to read: I can't believe Honey-senpai and Mori-senpai are graduating. I mean, I know they technically should have graduated a year ago in the story, but still. SO SADDD. Maybe it'll trick me and have them still be a part of the Host club somehow, that would be nice. But the worst part is their separation. DX Nuuuu... Wonder what will happen with the fight in the next chapter. I can guarantee I'll cry, no matter what the outcome. XD Also, regarding Tamaki's progress up to now: WOW he really is an idiot(but such a lovable one). Took him this long to figure out that he loves Haruhi. In Special A, the two main characters had become mutually in love some time before chapter 50, and started dating a bit after chp 50. And that manga had like 100 chapters(and a very dense main character). I'm at chapter 70 of Ouran and they STILL aren't together. I guess that's what happens when you have TWO dense lead characters. XD (at least they both love each other now, despite however longer it will be till they figure that out, lol)

NekoNinja16

Postby nillapoet » Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:02 pm

Fairy Tail Ice Trail. Pretty decent but now I wait for more.
nillapoet

Postby NekoNinja16 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:03 pm

Finished Ouran High School Host Club. (I think, the site may have left out an extra chapter) This series, despite issues I don't like (the issues that make it 14+), is one of the best series I've known, though I don't know many. Just incredible. From the problems they face and how they react, to the characters of all of them, and the humor is of course great. Every one of the main cast is just so lovable, and I'm glad they had those epilogue chapters. SPOILER: Highlight text to read: I can't believe Kaoru grew his hair longer! Now it's really easy to tell them apart. (but there was a certain charm to their perfect identical-ness. Ah well, it's still in the face. I do wish Mori had gotten more focus, as everyone's background was shown, but he didn't have much of one to begin with. (kind of mixed in with Honey's) SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Also, I totally saw Mei and Kasanoda (sorry about the spelling) coming. Cute couple, and she's actually kinda pretty without the fake tan and overdone makeup (tho some is fine) So happy about how everything turned out.

NekoNinja16

Postby GeneD » Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:24 pm

nillapoet wrote:I just started this. I'm really enjoying it so far.

Excellent. More people reading The Lucifer and Biscuit Hammer is always a great thing.

I'm mostly reading Oresama Teacher at the moment, which is entertaining enough, but I don't like it as much as Nozaki-kun by the same author. I don't know if it's the translation I have or what but there are some parts that are just down right confusing to me, usually around transitions between locations or events that happen kinda out of the blue...

Loved the few chapters out of The Ancient Magus' Bride. The setting and mythology is really rich and well developed so far, even if the story seems to move a bit slowly and can jump around a bit. I like all the characters, the art is great and I'm really interested to see where it all goes.

I'm pretty conflicted about whether I want to keep reading GTO. Idk, I'm kinda getting tired of the whole stick of SPOILER: Highlight text to read: someone hates Onizuka and then he either wins them over or they get some sort of comeuppance due to their own greed/cruelty/pervertedness etc. Also it's overall pretty sexist and in some aspects Onizuka is just as bad as the other characters, he just SPOILER: Highlight text to read: doesn't get caught or the villain of the arc somehow gets caught/draws attention away from him. I also find almost none of the characters likeable or relatable so yeah, I was expecting a lot more greatness when I started reading...
I don't know what broke to make you like this, but I must be broken too if I'm standing here praising your destructiveness. -Rock (Black Lagoon)

As I had encountered kindness, I wanted to be kind myself. -Takashi Natsume (Natsume's Book of Friends)

MAL
Twitter
MOES: Promoting sane sigs.
GeneD

Postby MangaRocks! » Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:34 pm

GeneD wrote:I'm mostly reading Oresama Teacher at the moment, which is entertaining enough, but I don't like it as much as Nozaki-kun by the same author. I don't know if it's the translation I have or what but there are some parts that are just down right confusing to me, usually around transitions between locations or events that happen kinda out of the blue...

Hmm... since IIRC Viz' stuff is region-locked, I'm guessing you probably don't have access to their version? At least, I'm not recalling anything too confusing from their translation (well, minus one randomly-misprinted volume that forced me to look up a chapter and a half elsewhere, LOL :sweat: ), but then again the series does contain a lot of borderline-to-outright-parody (which might affect the timings of certain things?), and I could certainly be forgetting something, too, LOL. If you'd like, you could shoot me a message about it and I'll see if I can remember/explain? :)

...Also, I've been hearing absolutely nothing but good things about The Ancient Magus' Bride-- can't wait to start reading it, too! :thumb:
Saved by grace.

MAL (Anime) - MAL (Manga) - MAL (Profile)

(^ And if you also have a MAL account, please feel free to send me a friend request there! :) )
MangaRocks!

Postby PLCDreamcatcher14 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:43 am

MangaRocks! wrote:...Also, I've been hearing absolutely nothing but good things about The Ancient Magus' Bride-- can't wait to start reading it, too! :thumb:

I've been reading too and it's very good. It's a kind of Beauty and the Beast-esqe.

Anyway...

Pandora Hearts Chapter 103 SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Somebody's gonna die. I just know it. It'll probably either be Oz, Alice, or both of them. :'( And I can't believe Jack finally told the truth! And poor Alice...both of them really... Just...one...more...chapter...nooooo...
'What one does not understand one fears. What one fears, one destroys.' -Native American Indian Proverb
"Man: What surprises you most about mankind? God: That they get bored with childhood, they rush to grow up, and then long to be children again. That they lose their health to make money and then lose their money to restore their health. That by thinking anxiously about the future, they forget the present, such that they live in neither the present nor the future. That they live as though they will never die and die as though they never lived."
"God expects spiritual fruit not religious nuts."

PLCDreamcatcher14

Postby GeneD » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:39 pm

Crunchyroll has FINALLY put up Vol. 13 of Soredemo Machi wa Mawatteiru I am so happy. There's still a bit of a gap though so hopefully it won't be months and months again until they fill it up some more.
I don't know what broke to make you like this, but I must be broken too if I'm standing here praising your destructiveness. -Rock (Black Lagoon)

As I had encountered kindness, I wanted to be kind myself. -Takashi Natsume (Natsume's Book of Friends)

MAL
Twitter
MOES: Promoting sane sigs.
GeneD

Postby artisticDreamer » Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:04 pm

I probably should stop rereading my Legend of Zelda manga... especially Four Swords. After I lent them to my friends (because I want all my friends to read at least Four Swords =w=') They got pretty beat up, and if I keep on reading them, I might have to buy new ones... though that might be not so bad. I hope Viz got rid of the errors in Fours Swords vol. 2...
artisticDreamer

Previous Next

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews