Infinite Heroes OOC thread

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Infinite Heroes OOC thread

Postby Wolfsong » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:03 pm

...which is so long overdue.
Hey guys. Here's a spot to discuss, encourage, debate, argue, hate, and possibily find some useful information every now and then. I will also include occasional information on places and people and objects for those who may not be familiar with these things.
If anyone has a question, it can be asked here. Also, any new character sheets are to be posted here. The door for that is still open, but will close quite soon. Any character ideas after that, you will have to dicuss with me via pm, which I may or may not allow depending.

Right now, I must ask that the people who receivdd Pierce's pm to start showing up(I hope you know who you are, or I will have a depresssion fit again...) because I really want to get started with the exploration of the new continent.

Okay, should be enough for intro. If ajyone has anything to say (baring typos) just post on here. Feel free to toss anything in, fromcomments to ideas. This is the place for IH related things after all!
Orjust...the hopeless effort of one mad gm. *Sigh*
"Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day." Psalm 25:4-5

"Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.
The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.
Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.
Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.
O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.
Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.
Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles." Psalm 25: 16-22

Thank you. Have a good day.
Wolfsong

Re: Infinite Heroes OOC thread

Postby Banana Lobster » Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:31 pm

Need a bit more to bring Shade along, so when Odd's back, I'll see if he can give me a hand; Azure's on her way though. :)
Banana Lobster

Postby Wolfsong » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:00 am

Sounds good. And go Azure, I can't wait to see you guys on the island. This should be fun :3
"Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day." Psalm 25:4-5

O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.

Wolfsong

Postby Banana Lobster » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:18 pm

Thanks; I can't wait to get there. ;)
Banana Lobster

Postby Wolfsong » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:46 pm

Hey guys, fun fact!

Infinite Powers, when all was said and printed, reached over 500 pages! The exact number was 591. We almost hit 600 pages people!

Also, the original Infinite was only about 177 pages. Infinite Powers was at least three times that much!

Anyone wanna take bets on how long Infinite Heroes will be?

Wolfsong

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:42 am

Hey, peeps. Gonna be gone tomorrow (today?) through the...19th? Whatever that Saturday is. Anyhoo. I'm trying to have my characters where they won't be a pain. Wolf, Ash and Zare are split up, so feel free to just leave him behind. He'll catch up somehow, I'm sure. Unless he needs to stick with Ash, in which case, feel free to do what you want with him. I have complete faith in your ability to keep him in character and do awesome stuff.

Well, I was gonna have Hael follow Saify, but 1. As much fun as that would be, I have a feeling it would be out of character. 2. I'm pretty sure it would just be a hassle for Odd to have to deal with Hael tagging along behind Saify without actually saying/doing anything. So I'll just have her make her way to the island when I return. Don't relax just yet, Odd. Saify hasn't seen the last of Hael...
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Banana Lobster » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:07 pm

Sick today, won't be able to write a post (not one I'm happy with at least) for a few days, maybe a week. Hopefully not though.
Banana Lobster

Postby Wolfsong » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:39 pm

Alright BL, I look forward to your return.

Wolfsong

Postby Wolfsong » Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:34 pm

Hey guys, I have something for those of you who see names in this rpg and go "Who the heck are they?" Here is a small list of names, identities and info and certain characters who's names will crop up during the RPG. I have two for you today.

Name: Cyrano
Appearance: Midnight black hair tied back in a ponytail. Eyes area deep blue. Wears a long-sleeved green shirt, black pants, boots. Two belts crisscross over his chest, and one at his waist. Shoulder guards with a spoke on the shoulder. Carries a broadsword bigger than he is on his back. Brown wolf ears and tail. 5'9''
History: Perhaps the very first player to enter Infinite, Cyrano knows the game better than any regular player. Once good friends with Ashimatya and Python (Pierce's old avatar), Pierce's god-complex successfully pit the three against each other, tearing their friendship apart. Cyrano had attempted once to repair this friendship with Ash, but was forcefully rejected. A notorious hunter than sends the head of the Slaver's Guild nightmares every time he tries to sleep, he has vowed to take down the dread guild, whatever it takes. A noted hero of Infinite, and one of the biggest assets during the Catalyst. During the recent skirmish and battle with Arachni (Pierce's new avatar) he disappeared, presumed dead.

Name: Vincint Carroll / The Chancellor (a moderator of Infinite)
Appearance: long, wavy light brown hair, most of it hidden under a pale head cloth, held in place by a maroon headband. His eyes are a deep, crystalline blue, fair skinned. Wears pale colored robes that touch the ground. Maroon belt. Brown sandals that loop three times around his ankles, white straps. Wears a while bracelet on his right arm. 5'8''
History: A mod of Infinite, and is actually one of the game's Creators though this isn't common knowledge. He helped out during the Catalyst. Known as a flirt to those around him. He disappeared with the rest of the mods shortly after the Catalyst, and wasn't seen for ages till the events of the past weeks. He promised the help of a friend called Lucem, who turned out to have designs of his own. When the shield around Central turned into a dome containing a fearsome blast that destroyed most of the city and killed all within, the Chancellor who was inside disappeared and has not been seen since.

More to come soon!

Wolfsong

Postby Wolfsong » Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:55 pm

Hey guys!

Just wanting to give the headsup that yes, this rpg is still going, though I am not sure when my next post will be. I am currently in a sling and can only type one-handed - and with my left hand at that (am right handed) - so I'm not sure how long it will take to get my next post up.
Sorry about that.

On a plus side..
BL! I missed you where did you go?

Wolfsong

Postby Banana Lobster » Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:41 pm

Hey Wolf! :hug: Sorry I've been gone so long, things were a little crazy, and then I got distracted for a while.... ^_^''

I'm sorry to hear your arm is in a sling, and your right arm too! Was the break bad? I've never broken a bone, so I don't know if it aches, or what. I hope it doesn't though. Do you get your arm in a cast after the sling? Or is it in the cast already, you just lose the sling? What would it be like typing with a cast? I really have no idea at all, haha. I'm a goof! :dizzy:
Banana Lobster

Postby Wolfsong » Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:28 pm

Well, fortunately I haven't broken anything, I just sprained the shoulder, but just being supposed to not use this arm is HORRID.
'fraid I cannot answer your cast questions, all I can say is, typing one-handed sucks. Big time.
XD I am so looking forward to the end of this road...I can't even take class anymore :'( waaaaaaaaah

Wolfsong

Postby Wolfsong » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:17 pm

Okay, its official, we don't have a cheetah anymore.
To those interacting with her characters, you can either treat them as NPCs and...do as you will, I guess. Love 'em, leave 'em, whatever. :3

Wolfsong

Postby Banana Lobster » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:09 pm

Thank you for clearing that up Wolf, I'll get a post with Azure up soon. :)
Banana Lobster

Postby Banana Lobster » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:30 pm

Hey Wolf, Claec is kinda waiting on you to post with Clear before she posts with Hael again, and I need to talk to you about what to do with Azure, because I'm kinda stuck. And hey Odd, nice to see you again. :)
Banana Lobster

Postby Wolfsong » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:19 pm

Banana Lobster wrote:Hey Wolf, Claec is kinda waiting on you to post with Clear before she posts with Hael again, and I need to talk to you about what to do with Azure, because I'm kinda stuck. And hey Odd, nice to see you again. :)

Where even is Azure again? I kinda lost track...
Well, you could put her back at Central, Im about to have something happen back there. Or she could climb one of the bridges to the island to either group, I guess.
Since the island groups seem pretty set now, I think the Central option is preferable, but if you want her on the island too I could work something out.

Wolfsong

Postby Banana Lobster » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:10 pm

If I put her back in Central, will there be some other catastrophe, like monsters attacking? I'd like to be able to post more regularly with her, but we've already got people checking out the two paths on the island, and someone new would just get confusing, especially because Azure wouldn't get as far as Pierce and Saify. So if I put her back in Central, I'd kinda like something to be happening, but if you don't think you can set something like that up, I suppose I could drop her. I'd kinda prefer not to do that though, if I can keep her going.
Banana Lobster

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying