What are you listening to now?

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Re: What are you listening to now?

Postby Furen » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:13 am

Banana Lobster wrote:The How to Train Your Dragon movie soundtrack. A nice break from the Frozen soundtrack I've been listening to so much. :lol:

Sorry... Tangled is where it's at

I've been listening a lot to Group 1 Crew recently
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:55 pm

"Mind Palace and Solution" from the Sherlock Soundtrack by David Arnold & Michael Price
the_wolfs_howl

Postby Dia » Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:47 pm

Eternal Snow by Myco from the anime Full Moon wo Sagashite. Very warming and touching especially when its played along with the story.
Dia

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:11 am

Apparently no one else is listening to anything, but I'm listening to:

"River Flows in You" by Yiruma
You can find out things about the past that you never knew. And from what you've learned, you may see some things differently in the present. You're the one that changes. Not the past.
- Ellone, Final Fantasy VIII

"There's a difference between maliciously offending somebody - on purpose - and somebody being offended by...truth. If you're offended by the truth, that's your problem. I have no obligation to not offend you if I'm speaking the truth. The truth is supposed to offend you; that's how you know you don't got it."
- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:54 pm

Symphony No. 3 "Symphony of Sorrowful Songs" by Gorecki
You can find out things about the past that you never knew. And from what you've learned, you may see some things differently in the present. You're the one that changes. Not the past.

"There's a difference between maliciously offending somebody - on purpose - and somebody being offended by...truth. If you're offended by the truth, that's your problem. I have no obligation to not offend you if I'm speaking the truth. The truth is supposed to offend you; that's how you know you don't got it."
- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:21 pm

"Voca Me" by Libera

- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:19 pm

"Pilot the Yggdrasil" Xenogears OC Remix

- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:24 pm

Last End/Final Hours (The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Remix)

- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby Xeno » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:31 pm

Goldroom feat. Chela - Fifteen (Oxford Mix)
Xeno

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:46 pm

"Shelob's Lair" from the Return of the King Soundtrack by Howard Shore

- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:23 pm

Vivaldi's Four Seasons

- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby MomentOfInertia » Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:36 pm

MAL - CAA MAL club - Avatar from Hyouka
"DaughterOfZion 06:19 - forget love, fudge conquers all. xD"
"Written assignments are never finished, only due." -me
-Speak not unless you can improve the silence.-
MOES: Members Observing Efficient Sigs
MomentOfInertia

Postby LastLfan » Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:48 pm

The entire new Weezer album is perpetually on repeat.
LastLfan

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:38 am

"Blue" by Eiffel 65

- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:30 pm

Drown - Bring Me The Horizon
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Panda4christ:3

Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:09 pm

"Forever Until Tomorrow" Chrono Trigger OC Remix

- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:23 pm

"Silent Night" sung by the Nashville Children's Choir

- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:16 am

"Veni Veni (O Come O Come Emmanuel)" by Mannheim Steamroller

- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby artisticDreamer » Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:59 pm

"Resonance" by T. M. Revolution
artisticDreamer

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:17 pm

"A Christmas Dream" by Vic Mignogna

- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby DecooPunk » Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:01 am

I've been listening to TBOFA soundtrack obsessively. :D
DecooPunk

Postby SincerelyAnomymous » Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:04 pm

"Where No One Goes" by Jonsi
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”-Oscar Wilde

“Books change us. Books save us. I know this because it happened to me.”Elif Shafak

"Don't stop unbelieving, never give into your unfeelings"-Mabel Pines, Gravity Falls
SincerelyAnomymous

Postby artisticDreamer » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:09 pm

"Paper Moon" by Tommy Heavenly^6
artisticDreamer

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:15 am

"Ave Maria" by Chloe Agnew

- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:26 pm

"Stronger" by Skillet

- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby ClaecElric4God » Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:04 am

All the Celtic music Adrian Von Zeigler has ever composed.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby artisticDreamer » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:39 am

Red Like Roses, sung by Casey Lee Williams and composed by Jeff Williams.
artisticDreamer

Postby Thunderscream872 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:00 pm

Recently I've been really into a Japanese band call Back-On. I heard their song "Strike Back" (which is one of the openings to Fairy Tail), and instantly had to hear more by them.
"NO BLOOD! NO BONE! NO ASH!"

“I don’t take orders from anybody. If there’s something I wanna do, I do it. If there’s something I don’t wanna do, I don’t do it. That’s the dandy way to live, and I’m Dandy. Do you get it?” - Space Dandy

MyAnimeList - Anime-Planet - A room with a moose
Thunderscream872

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:21 pm

"The Final Battle" from the Professor Layton and the Last Specter Soundtrack by Tomohito Nishiura

- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:20 am

VGM acapella songs by Smooth McGroove on Youtube.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Previous Next

Return to Jam Session