Would You Rather....

Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Re: Would You Rather....

Postby Mullet Death » Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:06 pm

So, basically you're asking if I'd rather live in the rainforest or Antarctica? I'll go with the latter, at least I can try to cuddle with penguins and won't die in obscuirty of who-knows-what in the bloody rainforest. Just bring a really, really good coat.

Would you rather have your media- be it anime, other TV, ebooks, what have you-- beamed directly into your brain for free, or be able to immediately learn anything you want by eating a book for a $10,000 per year subscription?

I Am Mullet Death, Undisputed Ruler of the Mole and Crab People! Fear me!
Mullet Death

Postby Kilvakar » Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:59 pm

Ohh, that's so hard! In the end I'd have to pick the $10,000 book-eating option, and I'd immediately learn multiple languages, martial arts, and so many useful skills I could probably make millions just from the stuff I could do!

Would you rather spend a day transformed into a fish, a mouse, or a snake?
Image Image
"Comrade isn't simply a word. Comrades are about heart. It's the unconditional trust in your partners. Please, fell free to lean on me...And I, too, will lean on you as well."---Mavis Vermillion, First Master of Fairy Tail

"There are people in this world who enjoy being alone, but there isn't a single person who can bear solitude."---Makarov Dreyar, Third Master of Fairy Tail
Kilvakar

Postby twistedfairytale45 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:25 pm

well... I hate deep waters so not a fish. I'd go with mouse(just as long as my family didn't find me and kill me without knowing it was me).

Would you rather make video games or anime? (ok this is really boring XD)
"You can keep walking, or turn back, or take a different road." -Elliot Nightray
"What's left in the end..is not always what you wish for!" - Xerxes Break
twistedfairytale45

Postby FourFourSeven » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:40 pm

twistedfairytale45 wrote:well... I hate deep waters so not a fish. I'd go with mouse(just as long as my family didn't find me and kill me without knowing it was me).

Would you rather make video games or anime? (ok this is really boring XD)

Definitely video games; watching anime is one thing, but actively *controlling* it in various ways is another. Plus, I'd get to do as many crossovers as I like (considering the copyrights don't get me into trouble!).

For the next ten years, they (being the government) just outlawed:

-Cookies

OR...

-Sodas
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

"Why can't EVERYTHING be rocket propelled?!"
-Mattias Nilsson, Mercenaries 2: World In Flames
FourFourSeven

Postby Kilvakar » Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:04 pm

Cookies, because the Dark Side will still have them no matter what :)

Would you rather live in a medieval world and have to fight off monsters and dragons or a sci-fi world and have to fight off alien invaders?
Image Image
"Comrade isn't simply a word. Comrades are about heart. It's the unconditional trust in your partners. Please, fell free to lean on me...And I, too, will lean on you as well."---Mavis Vermillion, First Master of Fairy Tail

"There are people in this world who enjoy being alone, but there isn't a single person who can bear solitude."---Makarov Dreyar, Third Master of Fairy Tail
Kilvakar

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:39 pm

Psh, that one's easy. Monsters and dragons, because medieval, and it's hit or miss whether we can beat them. Alien species are always superior.

Would you rather have a week of moderately good days or one epic day?
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Kilvakar » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:49 am

In my line of work, I'd have to go with a week of good days, because even ONE bad day causes a lot of problems :(

Would you rather be able to time travel or read minds?
Image Image

Kilvakar

Postby Mullet Death » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:28 pm

Time travel, only because I know I wouldn't want to read 99% of people's minds, if the weird stuff that goes on in my head, often without my control, is any indication. I mean, sometimes I don't even wanna be in my brain, so to be in someone else's...

Would you rather get turned into a shark or a crocodile by a witch?

Mullet Death

Postby Kilvakar » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:36 pm

A crocodile, because sharks can't survive out of the water and because I like crocodiles :)

If you had to join a guild other than Fairy Tail, would you rather join Blue Pegasus or Lamia Scale?
Image Image

Kilvakar

Postby twistedfairytale45 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:22 am

Wellllllll.... I don't actually watch Fairy Tale so I don't know what goes on in which. I'll go with Lamia Scale because that sounds like dragons.

Would you rather direct a movie or design a movie(design as in writing the story line/script/characters or direct as in making sure everyone follows the design in a way that works for you)
"You can keep walking, or turn back, or take a different road." -Elliot Nightray
twistedfairytale45

Postby Kilvakar » Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:25 pm

Design a movie, I'd have more control over the story and such, plus I wouldn't have the skills to direct!

You are a true "good guy." Would you rather be stuck in a world where evil is dominant or where everything falls in one of those "shades of grey?"
Image Image

Kilvakar

Postby TheAlbinoMoose » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:48 pm

A world where evil is dominant. Makes it all the more epic when good triumphs, and no one feels sorry for the bad guy.

Would you rather have a nervous condition where you cry when put under any stress, or lose your temper over everything and destroy things?
Do you see this gorgeous creature?
That graceful profile. Those striking eyes. Behold the albino moose.
A wise man once said, "you can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose. But you can't pick your friend's nose."
TheAlbinoMoose

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:09 am

The first one. Definitely the first one.

Would you rather own a cow that barks like a dog? OR, own a cat that neighs like a horse?
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby twistedfairytale45 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:07 pm

the cat... they are much more amusing.

would you rather join the cirus and be a clown and have a low salary? Or have the boring job of sitting in an office all day but your wages were good?
twistedfairytale45

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:12 pm

A clown of course. I'm to hyperactive to sit there long hours of the day and get good pay.

Would you rather sing like justin timberlake...or...sing like Just timberlake?
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby twistedfairytale45 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:18 am

how bout Just timberlake... sounds exciting :3

would you rather find a show that you think is going to be the best show ever and then you watch the whole thing and figure out it was stupid? or find a show that you think is going to be really dumb so you never watch it... ever(but it's really the best show in the world!)?
twistedfairytale45

Postby Mullet Death » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:55 am

Better to have loved and lost and all that, they say, so I'd take the former option.

Would you rather be Iron Man or Batman?

Mullet Death

Postby ClaecElric4God » Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:41 pm

(Alternatively, what you don't know won't hurt you)

Batman. Because I would get bored/annoyed with Iron Man's suit. Though wait...I would have fun with Jarvis. Meh. Yeah, I'll go with Iron Man. Batman's life is gloomy.

Would you rather be stuck in one place forever or be forced to be constantly on the move? (Tsubasa reference)
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:42 pm

Constantly on the move SPOILER: Highlight text to read: FAI

Would you rather eternally itchy feet or armpits?
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Panda4christ:3

Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Postby Mullet Death » Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:13 pm

Armpits. Itchy feet are a lot harder to scratch.

Would you rather try to outrun/escape a Velociraptor off a football field (you get a 50 yard headstart) or go without the Internet for the rest of your life?

Mullet Death

Postby twistedfairytale45 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:45 pm

I'll go with the velciraptor!! I would die without my internet! it is my source of anime and my life!!! For that, I can out run anything!

would you rather write a book that you love, but no one else does? Or direct a movie that you hate but everyone else loves it.
twistedfairytale45

Postby Banana Lobster » Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:27 pm

That's a hard one; probably the latter though. If I wrote a book, every time I reread it, I'd find typos, sentence fragments, missing words here and there, etc. It would drive me absolutely MAD, haha.

Cookies or ice cream?
Banana Lobster

Postby Mullet Death » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:35 pm

Cookies & Cream flavored ice cream! BAM! Best of both worlds!

Would you rather be shot in your left or right arm?

Mullet Death

Postby peachmlplover » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:28 am

Left arm! I'm right handed so it wouldn't matter as much.

Would you rather be lost on an Island with the person you hate the most or eat your own foot.
Captain Miller: You see, when... when you end up killing one of your men, you see, you tell yourself it happened so you could save the lives of two or three or ten others. Maybe a hundred others. Do you know how many men I've lost under my command?

Sergeant Horvath: How many?

Captain Miller: Ninety-four. But that means I've saved the lives of ten times that many, doesn't it? Maybe even 20, right? Twenty times as many? And that's how simple it is. That's how you... that's how you rationalize making the choice between the mission and the man.

Sergeant Horvath: But now the mission is a man.
peachmlplover

Location: On a chair, in my house, next to a computer... WHERE ELSE WOULD I BE?

Postby IPv4 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:39 pm

island.

Would you rather be bored or have homework?
IPv4

Postby twistedfairytale45 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:13 pm

BE BORED! I HATE HOMEWORK!

would you rather live in a world where the Sun is black and produces no daylight and hardly any warmth(so like, winter but no snow)? Or on a flat world where the Sun is always shining no matter where you are and it always feels like summer(not warm glorious summer... hot, dry, desert summer)?
twistedfairytale45

Postby Sundown » Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:50 pm

I'll take cold weather over summer any day.

Would you rather give up music or anime?
"Aim at heaven and you will get earth thrown in. Aim at earth and you will get neither." C.S. Lewis
Sundown

Postby Furen » Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:57 pm

Sundown wrote:I'll take cold weather over summer any day.

Would you rather give up music or anime?

Anime. No question for me.

Would you rather have perfect health, but always feel hungry no matter what you eat, or never have to pay for internet/electricity/water ever again.
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby twistedfairytale45 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:51 am

the latter please.

would you rather be flightless bird or a fish out of water? (random I know, but I'm not feeling very creative right now)
twistedfairytale45

Postby peachmlplover » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:05 am

I'd totally be a flightless bird, then I could be a penguin of Madagascar.

Would you rather be a prop hero in other words everyone knows you and thinks you're great but you don't actually do anything, or be the best hero ever but you can never be seen by anyone or get recognition.
Captain Miller: You see, when... when you end up killing one of your men, you see, you tell yourself it happened so you could save the lives of two or three or ten others. Maybe a hundred others. Do you know how many men I've lost under my command?

Sergeant Horvath: How many?

Captain Miller: Ninety-four. But that means I've saved the lives of ten times that many, doesn't it? Maybe even 20, right? Twenty times as many? And that's how simple it is. That's how you... that's how you rationalize making the choice between the mission and the man.

Sergeant Horvath: But now the mission is a man.
peachmlplover

Location: On a chair, in my house, next to a computer... WHERE ELSE WOULD I BE?

Previous Next

Return to Goof Off and Testing