Would You Rather....

Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Re: Would You Rather....

Postby black & white angel » Thu May 29, 2014 5:01 pm

Barefoot the other would be awkward....
    would you rather have to watch Uncle grandpa or Secret mountain fort awesome?
    I make it a policy not to second-guess my instincts. Life's more fun that way. ~Train Heartnet
    black & white angel

Postby Kilvakar » Sat May 31, 2014 11:11 pm

Hmm, haven't seen either of those so I'm going to go with Secret Mountain Fort Awesome, because it sounds...awesome?

Would you rather get punched in the face or the gut?
    Image Image
    "Comrade isn't simply a word. Comrades are about heart. It's the unconditional trust in your partners. Please, fell free to lean on me...And I, too, will lean on you as well."---Mavis Vermillion, First Master of Fairy Tail

"There are people in this world who enjoy being alone, but there isn't a single person who can bear solitude."---Makarov Dreyar, Third Master of Fairy Tail
    Kilvakar

Postby Animeniac » Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:56 pm

Gut it's most likely nothing would break

would you rather become a DC hero or a Marvel Villian
    Phillippians 4:8 KJV

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

A lesson without pain is meaningless. For you cannot gain anything without sacrificing something else in return, but once you have overcome it and made it your own...you will gain an irreplaceable fullmetal heart -Hiromu Arakawa

I'm going to fight my hardest....I don't want anyone else to die! -Kirito

"Never break the circle....the circle is what binds us together as one as brothers and sisters...you are my bride...you are beautiful"-Elyon (God) on The Circle series By Ted Dekker

Animeniac

Postby Kilvakar » Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:50 pm

DC hero, no contest! Either Superman, Aquaman, or Green Lantern.

Would you rather watch a 12-hour marathon of My Little Pony or Powerpuff Girls?
    Image Image
    "Comrade isn't simply a word. Comrades are about heart. It's the unconditional trust in your partners. Please, fell free to lean on me...And I, too, will lean on you as well."---Mavis Vermillion, First Master of Fairy Tail

"There are people in this world who enjoy being alone, but there isn't a single person who can bear solitude."---Makarov Dreyar, Third Master of Fairy Tail
    Kilvakar

Postby faithb4sight » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:46 am

My Little Pony! Mostly because I like the show anyway.

Would you rather win the lottery but lose your winning ticket before you could cash it in, or find a priceless antique at a yard sale but accidentally break it before you could sell it?
    Image On the summit - even in the valley... God is good. I praise Him for all of everything.
    "Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost." Rom. 15:13
    faithb4sight

Postby FourFourSeven » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:50 am

I'd rather have broken the antique; losing a winning lottery ticket is much more painful.

Starting today, for the rest of the year, there will be only ONE television channel available. That channel is:

-DirecTV customer service channel
    OR
    -That one channel that shows nothing but infomercials & paid programming (too lazy to find out what it is)

Oh, the choices....
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
    -Napoleon Bonaparte

"Why can't EVERYTHING be rocket propelled?!"
    -Mattias Nilsson, Mercenaries 2: World In Flames
    FourFourSeven

Postby Kilvakar » Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:14 pm

I'd choose the infomercial channel, because I don't use DirecTV :P

Would you rather have a dragon or a unicorn for a pet?
    Image Image

Kilvakar

Postby little.gun.nut » Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:43 pm

Dragon because I could ride it and be like Hiccup! Both are awesome though!

Would you rather jump into lava or have it fall on you as a way to die?
    Words are beasts. Chains can be used for more than tying down. They can be used to connect, and tie together. Looking forward and speaking positively makes all the difference. -Yuuko Ichihara (xxxHolic)

Do you think you could tell me what true strength is? I may be out of line, but hiding your true self and putting on airs doesn’t seem any different than running away to me. I would think that embracing the things you truly like and being able to enjoy them is worth more than anything. To just be yourself… I believe that’s what true strength really is. -Tamaki Suou (Ouran High School Host Club)

If I sit like a normal person my investigative abilities would be half as effective. -L (Death Note)

No matter what happens, I’ll keep on moving. Until this life runs out of me, I’ll keep on walking. -Allen Walker (D.Gray-man)
    little.gun.nut

Postby Kilvakar » Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:31 pm

Ugh! *shivers* I suppose I'd rather jump into it because I think that would be faster than having it fall on me...both are horrible, lol!

Would you rather be a wizard who can't remember spells or a fighter who can't lift a weapon?
    Image Image

Kilvakar

Postby Dante » Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:16 pm

A wizard who can't remember spells of course! That's what books are for!

Would you rather have the absolute ability to empathize with your enemies, or the absolute power to destroy them?
    Dante

Postby black & white angel » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:21 am

Empathize

Would you rather have to be deaf or blind?
    I make it a policy not to second-guess my instincts. Life's more fun that way. ~Train Heartnet
    black & white angel

Postby Kilvakar » Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:09 pm

I suppose I'd rather be deaf, I think it'd be easier to deal with...

Would you rather be attacked by an alligator or a shark?
    Image Image

Kilvakar

Postby Dante » Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:46 pm

Shark - at least I'd know to punch it in the nose and that it wasn't personal (it probably just mistook me for a fish or seal).

Would you rather become a physics equation or an unloved key on a historic piano?
    Dante

Postby twistedfairytale45 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:39 pm

Unloved Key... Being an Equation would be the death of me...

Would you rather.... read a book with a beautiful plot but everyone dies? or a book with a horrible plot but a "happy" ending?
    "You can keep walking, or turn back, or take a different road." -Elliot Nightray
    "What's left in the end..is not always what you wish for!" - Xerxes Break
    twistedfairytale45

Postby Dante » Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:27 pm

Beautiful plot - the 'everyone dies' part would just be sugar on top, that adds to the flavor.

Left Twix, or right Twix. Serious arguments only.
    Dante

Postby faithb4sight » Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:34 pm

Right. When I open a pack of Twix, I rip it open from left to right and the right one is the most exposed. So I eat that one first, and thus its flavor is best because my mouth is shocked at the first bite by the awesomeness whereas by the left Twix the excitement has died down a smidge.

Fish or turtle (for a pet)?
    Image On the summit - even in the valley... God is good. I praise Him for all of everything.
    "Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost." Rom. 15:13
    faithb4sight

Postby Kilvakar » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:40 pm

I've had both, and I'd have to say fish are more fun IMO.

Would you rather live under the sea or on the moon?
    Image Image

Kilvakar

Postby Troy » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:05 pm

Under the Sea there's more life down there.

Would you rather be a Liger or a Tigon
    Troy

Postby twistedfairytale45 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:53 pm

aren't those the same thing!? Tigon.

would you be stuck and alone at the very bottom of the ocean or the farthest reaches of space? *shudders* I hate the idea of both just fyi
    "You can keep walking, or turn back, or take a different road." -Elliot Nightray
    twistedfairytale45

Postby IPv4 » Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:53 pm

Space. I'd like to know how it looks like.

Would you rather have coil whine or noisy fans (computer)?
    IPv4

Postby Kilvakar » Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:32 pm

Noisy fan, I HATE the coil sounds, lol!

Would you rather have your home invaded by Sgt. Frog or Squid Girl?
    Image Image

Kilvakar

Postby faithb4sight » Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:33 pm

Sgt. Frog. Mostly because Squiddy gets on my nerves for some reason :/ Plus with Keroro around life would never be boring - although he would certainly be hard to get rid of once I was over the whole "trying and failing to invade the planet" gag.

Soda that has almost gone flat, or gum that loses its flavor too fast?
    faithb4sight

Postby FourFourSeven » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:26 pm

Flat soda. It has, at the very least, more flavor than any spent gum could ever hold.

Geo Metro, or a Yugo?
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
    -Napoleon Bonaparte

"Why can't EVERYTHING be rocket propelled?!"
    -Mattias Nilsson, Mercenaries 2: World In Flames
    FourFourSeven

Postby twistedfairytale45 » Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:26 pm

Uhhh... Geo Metro Sounds like Samus and Yugo sounds like Yugioh... so lets go with Geo Metro.

Link or Cloud Strife?(I could probably debate this question in my head for hours because I love them both so much)
    twistedfairytale45

Postby Kilvakar » Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:12 pm

Link all the way! Cloud is awesome, but Link is the ULTIMATE hero!

BTW, here's a fun video about Link vs. Cloud, beware some mild swearing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-o2SV6ynJYQ

Super spicy or super sour?
    Image Image

Kilvakar

Postby twistedfairytale45 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:19 am

*sigh* You're right. Besides, I knew Link first and choosing Cloud over Link might make him feel betrayed... Cloud on the other hand, I feel like he would understand coming second.

Anyway, Super Spicy.

Would you rather it rain fire or needles so large and fast they impale anything they hit.
    twistedfairytale45

Postby emmatheveritas » Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:20 pm

Raining needles.
    I am absolutely terrified of fire.
    Would you rather be caught in a slap-cam video as the one being slapped or be scared to death by a wake-up call Freddy Krueger costumer in a scare-cam video? :eyebrow:
    Hence, the longest signature on CAA!!
    ''I have fury! Finally, my entrance with drama!''-Fawful ''Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga
    ''Why...whenever...fury...Fawful just wanted some kingdom conquering...but every time the mustaches come. Always in Fawful's way...alwaysalwaysalways''-Fawful Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
    ''Darkness cannot cover darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot cover hate; only love can.''-Martin Luther King Jr.
    "SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!!"-Benny from The Lego Movie
    "A closed door doesn't mean its a locked one"-Anais TAWO Gumball
    emmatheveritas

Location: somewhere between my daydreams, the BeanBean Kingdom, and waiting for Heaven. =D

Postby PLCDreamcatcher14 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:20 am

Freddy's scary wake up call. I'd rather get embarrassed being scared than having someone slap me!

Would you rather listen to your least favorite kind of music unlimitedly or listen to your absolute favorite only for five minutes once a week???
    'What one does not understand one fears. What one fears, one destroys.' -Native American Indian Proverb
    "Man: What surprises you most about mankind? God: That they get bored with childhood, they rush to grow up, and then long to be children again. That they lose their health to make money and then lose their money to restore their health. That by thinking anxiously about the future, they forget the present, such that they live in neither the present nor the future. That they live as though they will never die and die as though they never lived."
    "God expects spiritual fruit not religious nuts."

PLCDreamcatcher14

Postby twistedfairytale45 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:43 pm

favorite for five minutes. there's no way I'm listening the country and 70-90's music for the rest of my life!

Would you Rather kill the one you love the most or marry that one really annoying person that makes your brain explode every time you look at them?
    twistedfairytale45

Postby ClaecElric4God » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:30 pm

Well, if I chose the latter it would simply result in the former. So I'd go with the former to avoid the hassle of a wedding.

Would you rather have eternal summer but it rains every day or eternal winter that's bitterly cold but without snow?
    He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
    They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
    "I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
    ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Previous Next

Return to Goof Off and Testing