Fandom Inn

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Re: Fandom Inn

Postby rocklobster » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:54 am

Aang followed closely behind. He wondered if he'd find Toph or Sokka. He was worried mostly about Toph. After all, she was blind, and there was no dirt beneath them. She would be helpless.
OOC: Soran, is it all right if I bring in a third character. I'd love to play Toph as well. Also, I'm calling Static Virgil sometimes, since that's his real name.
Static fumbled around and found the front door, but no handle.
"How am I going to get in?" he thought. "Well, I suppose I could use my powers, but that would make a scene."
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:02 am

Ooc: May I bring in two more characers as well please Sora? I was thinking of playing Vanellope (Wreck-it-Ralph) and Astro Boy (Movie version). Also, would the upstairs contain bedrooms, and would each of them be decorated specifically for each character, and include some items they are familiar with?

EDIT: By the way, were's Cross? It would be real interesting if Blitzwing met up with one of our groups at this point!

Bic:

~Sari~

Sari sighed, and began to follow Odd upstairs. She was inclined to agree with Ayano about this splitting up thing... in movies, bad guys hiding in places like this were able to capture the heros easier this way... maybe she should stop thinking about it. It was only going to put her on edge. "So, where did you come from?" Sari asked Ayano.

~Tintin~

Tintin ran after Aang and Katara, Snowy dashing behindhim, and quickly took the lead, feeling responsible for the young teens. Even though they had amazing abilities, Tintin had to wonder what they would do if confronted by someone with a gun. He doubted water or air powers could deflect a bullet. Which reminded him... Tintin push a hand into his pocket, and softly gasped when he didn't feel his gun. He was sure he had one earlier! Maybe whoever brought him to this place had taken it away... in which case, they were going to have to be extra careful...
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:35 pm

Virgil heard footsteps on the other side of the wall. "Well, something's going on." he thought. "Maybe I should make a scene after all." He concentrated his static electricity and used it to create enough force to knock down the door.
"What was that?" Aang asked, hearing the door being knocked down." Then he spotted Virgil. "Now there's a weird outfit."
rocklobster

Postby Lynna » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:06 pm

Ayano smiled. "I come from a town in Japan. It's...a little special, though."
Lynna

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:34 pm

~Sari~

"Special? Special how?" Sari asked, her interest piqued.

~Tintin~
Tintin took on a defensive stance when he spotted the man. "Who are you?" He demanded. Beside him, Snowy growled. He wouldn't hesitate to bite a leg, arm, or even backside to protect his master.
Diamond Dragon

Postby Lynna » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:43 pm

"For one thing." Ayano said. "There are some people who have special powers that come from their eyes. My adopted brother, Kano, can make people see whatever he wants them to see. For another thing...well, our town is an experiment created by scientists. " she shuddered. "Where are you from?"
Lynna

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:52 pm

~Sari~

"Woah...you're serious?" Sari asked. An experimental town made by scientists? Powers coming from the eyes? And she thought those two who had environmental powers were bizarre... "Well, I'm from Detroit." She said in answer to Ayano's question.
Diamond Dragon

Postby sarahleinaar » Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:08 pm

Katara looked at the new guy in the very interesting outfit wondering who that person was...
Love The Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul,
with all your mind, and with all your strength
sarahleinaar

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:51 pm

OOC: Hey y'all! Sorry to be so absent- I had a project deadline today, so I've been scrambling. I have to say...reading the last three pages...craziness! Okay....

The Disreputable Dog's cold nose was the first thing that greeted Lireal as she awoke. Something seemed odd- a loud commotion of several voices could be heard instead of the usual pounding of the waterfall outside of the house her father had left to her.

"Wake up! There isn't any time for your laziness!", barked the Dog.

"Dog! What's going on?"

"I'm not sure, but we have been transported some place, though I can sense no magic or charter behind it...", the Dog said with interest. "Come. You have been asleep in this room for awhile. Let's go see what is going on."

"Where am I?"

"A pantry, judging by the smell of it", the Dog replied with annoyance, as she pushed Lireal out of the door and around the corner into a room that was filling up with people.

Lireal gulped in fear: she never spoke to her own Clare much, and barely even the few travelers that could venture to the tundra in which she was raised...but now...

---------------------------
"ATTENTION GUESTS!", a sudden mechanical voice said as it boomed across the entire house from the monitor system. "WELCOME! PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE BACK YARD WHERE ALL WILL BE EXPLAINED. THE WAY WILL BE SHOWN BY THE VARIOUS GREEN ARROWS YOU WILL SEE LIT UP ON THE FLOOR."
Phantom_Sorano

Postby LastLfan » Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:43 am

Beneath their feet a series of green arrows began to light up as the group made its way towards the backyard. "Since you asked Ayano, I'm from kadic acadamy, a nice little place over in France. However me and a couple of my friends know about this virtual world where we go to stop the evil X.A.N.A, hence the outfit"
LastLfan

Postby rocklobster » Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:08 am

Static said "The name's Static. I suppose it would be a little ridiculous to say I took a wrong turn at Albuquerque." Then he heard the voice.
Aang heard it as well. "I guess we better do as the voice says if we want answers. I'm Aang by the way."
rocklobster

Postby Lynna » Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:04 am

"France..." Ayano said as they walked outside. She had never even met anyone outside the city! Then again, she had never left the city before either.. Only now did she begin to wonder just how far away from it she might be. If only she had learned more geography in school. Then a thought suddenly came to mind. "If you're from France, and Sari is from Detroit (that's in America, right?) Then how are we understanding each other right now? I only speak Japanese..."
Lynna

Postby LastLfan » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:03 pm

"I just assumed it was a side effect from lyoko? But ya if Sari can understand you then..." odd was leaping on all fours through the halls as they reached the back door
LastLfan

Postby Diamond Dragon » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:29 pm

~Sari~

Sari went wide eyed. "What!? Japanese!? You sound like your speaking perfect english to me!" She gasped as she hurried out into the yard. Maybe this mansion had odd effects on people...well, she guessed she'd find out soon... noticing Odd moving on all fours, and raised an eyebrow at him. "Weirdo..."

Ooc: Actually, I blame it on the Transformers origins, which came from Japan. (I think) xD
Bic:

~Tintin~

Tintin relaxed slightly, figuring this Static fellow wouldn't harm them...for the moment, at least. Beside him, Snowy relaxed as well. At the automated voice, Tintin looked up, half in suspicion, half in confusion. He had never heard of any voice like that before... Then hearing Aang's suggestion, he looked down at him and nodded. At last, they'd get some answers! Again, Tintin led the way to the outside.
Diamond Dragon

Postby sarahleinaar » Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:44 am

-- Katara --
Katara followed Tin-Tin staying close to Aang. She missed her brother terribly and wondered where he could be. Oh, what she would do to see his face or hear his laugh again. She sighed sadly as they walked.

-- Selena --
"What do you mean it's a surprise? You know I hate when you surprise me like this," Selena said as the Doctor came to a stop at some strange new place.
"It's not my fault that she felt some strange source and came tumbling to it," The Doctor said patting the Tardis.
Selena groaned. "Well, I'm going to go look around," she said and before he could protest she stepped outside the Tardis. Just then there was the loud sound and the Tardis disappeared.
"What!? No! Doctor," she yelled, but it was useless. He was gone. She looked around.
"Well, that's just great," she muttered now completely alone.
Just then there was a loud mechanical voice saying to go to the backyard where all will be explained. SHe looked up to the ceiling.
"Oh sure, I'll do just that, since I know exactly where the backyard is," she said sarcastically.
She shook her head and walked around for a little bit. Finally she found her way to the backyard. There was a bench and she sat on it. She didn't see any one else so far but she figured there must be others. So all she could do for now, was wait.
sarahleinaar

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:04 pm

OOC: @ Dia-Sure thing! If anyone can handle more characters, then please PM me to get the okay. I don't want too many OOCs for new characters here. AND, Yes, each characters' rooms are specially designed for them-you get to decide what that is.
OOC: @Rockie-I would prefer you not be Toph also, since that breaks the multiple characters from one fandom. If you want a Toph, I can play one for you. Also, I appoint you co-GM, so please PM when you can. :)
Phantom_Sorano

Postby rocklobster » Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:52 am

OOC: Soran, done.
Static noticed how apprehensive people were. "If it's any consolation, I'm not the kind to hurt people without being provoked" he said to Tintin. "I'm one of the good guys. I could call Nightwing if you want consolation."
OOC: For those who've only seen the show, in the comics, Static eventually joined the Teen Titans.
"Who's Nightwing?" Aang asked.
"I guess you're one of the lucky ones who's never been to Bludhaven." Static said. "Trust me, you never want to go there. It's worse than Gotham City and Detroit combined."
"Is it ruled by the Fire Nation?" Aang asked.
"Uh, not the last time I checked." Static said, not sure who this "fire nation" was.
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:14 pm

~TinTin~

Tintin never heard of neither the Fire Nation, nor of Bludhaven. But he didn't ask. First thing's first; he needed to know why he and everyone else was transported here, and what was going to happen to them next. When he found the door to outside, he saw the others closeby, and a girl he never saw before sitting on a bench.

~Sari~

Noticing the girl sitting on the bench as well, Sari approached her. "Lemme guess, you've been warped here suddenly too?
Diamond Dragon

Postby LastLfan » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:17 pm

Odd looked over to see the other group also near the bench, "hey guys over here" it seemed they had found someone else
LastLfan

Postby sarahleinaar » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:17 pm

Selena looked up as several people approched her.
"Actually, The Doctor suddenly left me here and then I heard that voice say to come here. I gotta say, this is a very interesting place though," she said looking around. "Most of the places the Doctor take me are a little more... unusual," she said with a laugh.
sarahleinaar

Postby rocklobster » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:48 am

Aang laughed. "You should travel with us sometime. You've no idea what we've seen."
rocklobster

Postby sarahleinaar » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:13 am

Katara smiled and nodded at what Aang said.
Selena smiled as well.
"I might just do that sometime my friend," she said.
sarahleinaar

Postby LastLfan » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:15 pm

So it looks like we're all here, now what? Odd said with a grin
LastLfan

Postby sarahleinaar » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:57 am

Selena shrugged. "I guess we wait," she said.
sarahleinaar

Previous

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying