The demons of hatred prosper in my body and the situation I'm in is not good for my soul.

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

The demons of hatred prosper in my body and the situation I'm in is not good for my soul.

Postby Never thirsty! » Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:54 pm

I am living with my father and he's the demons' pathway into m soul those are the demons of hatred. The situation that isn't good for my soul is that when he gets angry he can become moe abusive than a person who just had 100 crates of sam adams which is not good for me because I could end up wjth broken bones and possibly dead.
Oops forgot the most important part please pray for my emotions to change and safety for me.
Never thirsty!

Re: The demons of hatred prosper in my body and the situation I'm in is not good for my soul.

Postby goldenspines » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:02 pm

This is a very serious situation if your father is physically abusing you. I suggest you contact the local authorities or some type of help line for abuse like this right now and get away from that household as quickly as you can. You should not have to stay in this situation, even though you're still under 18, find physical help through an abuse helpline/hotline or a local shelter.
goldenspines

Re: The demons of hatred prosper in my body and the situation I'm in is not good for my soul.

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:26 pm

I agree with goldenspines completely. You and he need to get some kind of help
Cleanedbyblood

Postby Never thirsty! » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:30 pm

I don't know of any shelters nearby but if I call an abuse helpline can they find one for me? that and I'd need a way to get there. I don't want to call the police because he could say it was just discipline when he was really trying to cause bodily harm and they'd believe him also I'd have no proof because the only scars I have were my own doing. I'm turning 18 in four months but I understand I can't wait that long I have to do something now can you also pray that if everything doesn't work out like it should everything stays attached to my body I am so scared right now that I'm questioning if God really hasn't left me
Never thirsty!

Postby Okami » Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:12 pm

Yes, one of the purposes of such helplines is to get you connected to help and resources. You have my prayers, friend. Don't buy the lie that God has left you in this. Please reach out beyond your fears. Your life is worth more than having to continue living in fear of your father.
Okami

Postby Never thirsty! » Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:07 pm

Do I stay at the shelter for sure or will they find a home for me? If they will find a home for me do I have any input at all in where I go? For example one of my mom's friends who we go to church with could I say "If at all possible can you place me there,"?
Never thirsty!

Postby Atria35 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:16 pm

It depends from state to state on the laws they have and what is allowed. But a good many will have ways and people that will help you get plced with people who are willing to take you in. The services you contact will do their best to help you get where you want to be.

First things first, though: Get out of that house ASAP. You can take can take care of the rest later. No one wants you to be in danger while you fret about where youre going.
Atria35

Postby Never thirsty! » Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:58 pm

one last question then I will leave and continue posting here from a safer location when should I sneak out and how? right now it is 9 pm should I stay up and then sneak out later tonight or wait till after school and say I'm going outside to hang with friends never to be seen again?
Never thirsty!

Postby Crossfire » Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:49 pm

Never thirsty! wrote:...when should I sneak out and how? right now it is 9 pm should I stay up and then sneak out later tonight or wait till after school and say I'm going outside to hang with friends never to be seen again?

areyoukiddingme.jpeg

Call help line. Listen to operator. Do as he/she instructs.

If you're being legit about this whole thing, most often than not child services (or whatever branch/organization was contacted) will in turn contact your school's teachers/councilors and notify them of the situation. Depending on what has been sorted out, someone may provide a ride for you directly from school to the shelter/temporary home. But seriously. Do what the service people say to do.
Crossfire

Return to Prayer Room