A New Dawn

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Re: A New Dawn

Postby Oddood198 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:51 pm

Arren looked toward Jadis, but didn't sit, and instead remained standing as he went through his explanations. He listened quietly, and with an almost out-of-character attentiveness. He nodded is understanding when Jadis had finished, "I see..." He said, then turned away, "It wasn't nightmares that sparked my interest. I just met the Hand of Darkness, and I'm going to kill him."
Leaving that statement, Arren started walking in their original direction again, without waiting for Jadis or Talos. At this moment, he didn't care about sleep, or any physical needs such as food, for that matter. By taking Ethinine and separating Arren from Reveka, the Darkness had called a storm on itself. Now, it was asking for death.
Oddood198

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:58 pm

"Wait-woah-what?!"
Jadis quickly shook Talos awake and ran after Arren. "Hey there! An explanation please! What do you mean, you just met the Hand of Darkness?"
Wolfsong

Postby Oddood198 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:02 pm

"I mean, I just met the Hand of Darkness." Arren said simply, not slowing his pace a bit. "He came in my dream. Reveka was there, too. Azarael either killed my mother, or is holding her captive, and either way, that is reason enough for me to hunt him to the ends of the earth and kill him. I wouldn't recommend trying to stop me this time."
Oddood198

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:13 pm

Jadis listened to this in silence. So...the Hand of Darkness himself had visited Arren, and the guy said Reveka had been there too. The other point of interest was that of Emagene. Was she truly alive, or had the Hand lied? Well, at least it was motivation for Arren to fight with the Light, though heaven knew how long it would last.
"No intention," Jadis replied, smiling faintly. "Honestly, if he wasn't lying about the White Priestess still living, we've got a good thing here. Imagine, the children and the original Guardians together...it would be utter chaos for the Darkness." after a moment, he added, "I'm sorry, I forgot, you're not interested in fighting with us. My apologies." it was a dig, a small one, and one he probably should have avoided, but it just came out.
Wolfsong

Postby Oddood198 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:16 pm

"I'll fight the Darkness as much as it takes, up until I can kill the Hand of Darkness and either rescue or avenge my mother." Arren said. Nothing else mattered anymore, he still hated Jadis, he didn't particularly care for the conflict between Light and Dark, but they had dragged his mother into this, and he would make them pay for that, through any available means.
Oddood198

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:33 pm

Jadis nodded and didn't reply this time. Not that he'd expected any less. With someone like Arren, how could he expect more? "Gol'lath is still quite a distance away," he said after a time spent in silence. "We need to work out some minor details so we're more likely to slip in and out without getting caught." He eyed Arren's clothing speculatively.

"Are you sure this will work?"
"Will you shut up?" Demetrius hissed in frustration. So far, things had not gone too well. Some cutthroats had spotted them escaping out the back - how that was managed was still a mystery to Etho - and had instantly shouted an alarm.
Utter chaos had broken loose from there.
Demetrius lived up to his title. Inferior sword or no, in his hands it became something great. Down fell any who dared meet him. Emagene and Erasmus had followed behind, not really able to do much. Ethinine kept his spells minimal, made them look like accidents, to try to keep himself as small in the picture as possible. However, favor was against them, and they were forced to run and hide. They knew they were somewhere on the edge of the city, but where exactly was the question.
"What now?" he asked instead.
Demetrius watched some men run past. "Run," he said, instantly leaping forward. The city gate was ahead, Ethinine saw. Now if they could just make it...
"Stop them!"
A dark spiral came crashing down toward them. Deciding now was not the time for parlour games, Etho pulled up a massive gust of wind.
And just like that, they were away...
"Ethinine?"
"Yes sir?"
"Where are we going?"
"......."
Wolfsong

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:20 pm

Shaddoc nodded when he was introduced. So this was the Grand Sage. What had he told Nigal?
"I am undeserving of your praise, sir," he replied meekly. Honestly, he didn't even begin to compare to Jadis.
"I'm ready to do whatever you need me to do." It was then that Shaddoc finally realized that he'd gotten himself into something huge, and he honestly wasn't sure if he was up to the challenge. It was so much more daunting with the Grand Sage Neoman standing before him.
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Oddood198 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:37 pm

Arren looked at Jadis briefly, and saw him eyeing the only-slightly travel stained clothes Arren wore, that were otherwise clean, white, and a beacon to anything looking to kill them. He supposed that there would be some crawling to do next time they found a pit of mud. Can't say I'm looking forward to that. He thought, but he wasn't going to let his dislike of filth endanger his quest for revenge.
Oddood198

Postby syphon » Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:17 pm

Tagging along Talos examined his clothing, and sighed in relief that he wore all dark clothing.

OOC- I know that was really short but i couldnt think of anything else to put down lol

Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.-1 john 4:7
syphon

Postby Wolfsong » Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:50 pm

OOC- that's okay Syphon.

Dawn never looked so beautiful. Reveka redressed, wrote a small note, and walked to Callysta's room. Upon seeing she was awake, Reveka smiled her 'good morning' and handed her the note. 'The Grand Sage isn't in his room, or the library. Do you suppose he's looking for Arren and Ethinine?'

"What you need to do is what you're good at: Sneaking around and paying attention." Nigal grinned, but it was tight. Gosh! His side hurt. "Your targer is Mardos, our hopefully soon to be ex-king. Almost everyday he heads to the North Tower, the one in the grounds at the very back of the castle. If you can, I want you to follow him, and see what occurs. But I don't want you to get caught," he added. "Or killed, so take as few risks as possible. If you don't think you can make it, then don't hesitate to not take it. Think you can do it?"
As Nigal spoke, Neoman studied Shaddoc with interest. This man had a strong heart as well as goodness. Indeed, unless he was much mistaken, the Light was strong within him. To Neoman, this was a bright spot in the increasing bleakness, that there were still men of the Light willing to fight.

When Ethinine finally was able to call off the wind, they were standing in a valley hidden deep within huge mountains. It was strange, unfamiliar territory, and he felt embarrassed for letting his spell get so out of hand.
If anything, though, Emagene and Erasmus seemed pleased.
"After all," Erasmus was saying as he looked about. "Anywhere is better than there. I propose a bit of scouting, and then we look for a way out."
Before any furtehr move could be made, both the White Priestess and the Mage gasped and collapsed, faces contorted in pain.
"Are you alright?! Father!" Ethinine dove to his dad while Demetriu supported Emagene.
"Are you okay?" he asked her gently.
Ashen faced, she answered, "I feel so strange. My Light..." She held out her hand. A tiny ball of Light appeared in her palm, and glowed faintly. Then, softly, it faded.
"The Hand of Darkness is apparently trying to tear donw what advantages we may have," she said softly.

Jadis grinned at Arren's expression. "What, afraid of a little dirt?" he asked. Then, after a moment, he added, "Don't worry, I could probably do something if need be, but my hope is maybe we'll find some brigands or something. After knocking them out, we can borrow their clothes. Not exactly ideal, I know, but hey! Make do with what you've got. However..." he grinned. "I can mess up your clothes enough if need be."
Wolfsong

Postby Koneko-chan » Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:47 am

Callysta looked up from her book to see Reveka enter, she smiled back "G'morning." She took the note delicately and scanned it carefully; like always, then looked back up at her "Possibly, if he is, who knows, maybe he'll find them!" She exclaims softly.
"I believe...I want to live my life, carrying my memories with me. Even if those memories are painful, even if those memories do nothing but hurt me...Even those memories I wish I could forget...As long as I keep carrying them with me and don't run away from them. Someday...Someday, I believe I will get to the point where I'm not oppressed by those memories. That's what I want to believe. I'd like to think that there's not a single memory that I have which would be okay to forget." -Momiji Sohma - Fruits Basket

You are forgiven. Always and completely forgiven. - The 11th Doctor
No matter how small the problem is, how small the thing is, it will always effect the people around you. - Yuko Ichihara - XXXHolic
Total Grell fangirl. :3 <3
Koneko-chan

Postby Oddood198 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:05 pm

He's [b]hoping that we get waylaid by brigands? He's more insane than I thought.[/i] Arren thought, still, clothing was a necessity and there wasn't a much better way to get it. And besides, maybe beating up brigands would be a good stress reliever.

OOC: Short. >.<
Oddood198

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:31 pm

Shaddoc nodded, taking it all in. Well, he had to admit he'd never dreamed Nigal would assign him such an important task. He wasn't dreadfully concerned about the actual mission, or the reprecussions if he was caught. As Nigal had said, it was something Shaddoc was good at, one of the few times his silence actually came in handy. And he didn't really scare easily, when his own safety was at stake. What he was worried about was the weight of the responsibility, and the consequences his possible failure would have on the others. But doubting aside, Shaddoc was ready to do whatever he needed to.
"Yes, sir," Shaddoc accepted.
ClaecElric4God

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:57 pm

Jadis smiled faintly, guessing at what was in Arren's mind, judging by his face. He glanced around, then sighed. "Keep heading in a straight line," he said. "I'm going to scout ahead." and he rushed out of sight.
Once he was a ways away, he slowed, and paused. All of a sudden, he felt...tired. Mentally and physically. "I've never been so long under the Darkness," he murmured. "Its...more draining than I thought. Goodness knows how its affecting the others." He leaned his head back, staring at the perpetually dark sky. "Light help us. We're out on mission impossible." with these grim thoughts in mind, he scouted out.

Nigal nodded. "Thank you. You better get started."
When Shaddoc left, he turned to Neoman. "Well?"
"I think Jadis and Arren are together."
Nigal nodded, sighing. "Great. Just great..."
Neoman thought a moment, then asked, "May I ask a favor of you?"
Nigal looked startled. "Sure. What is it?"
"Its about...the girls. The mountain really is more of a confinement now. Would you be willing to watch them, if I brought them here? I feel its time they learned more about the world outside, as well as the Darkness they just ran into."
Nigal nodded. "Right. How long do you need?"
"About a week to prepare, perhaps."
Nigal nodded. "Right. I'll see you then."

Reveka nodded. "Could be."

OOC- guys, I'm going to stick us through a time warp, in order to skip over a lot of unnecessary walking *cough*Jadis, Arren and Talos*cough*. I have Claec going to get Shaddoc in position, and my next post will lay out what exactly has transpired in the time spent traveling. I will adjust a few things for your characters, but I'll keep it to a minimun. just little things like "the girls adjusted to the thought of leaving the mountain" and "Arren still hated Jadis more than anything" little things like that. Have a good day, you won't be seeing me tomorrow probably, due to TKD, but I should be on Tuesday. see you then.
:hug:
Wolfsong

Postby Koneko-chan » Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:28 pm

Callysta closed her book with a satisfactory snap. Leaning back, she lifted a pillow and it revealed some hairbands underneath, she pulled one out and tied her hair into a messy side braid. Callysta got up "Well.. Now what?" She inquired the last part softly.

OOC: Sorry, Wolfie, I didn't know if I should've replied or not. ^^"
"I believe...I want to live my life, carrying my memories with me. Even if those memories are painful, even if those memories do nothing but hurt me...Even those memories I wish I could forget...As long as I keep carrying them with me and don't run away from them. Someday...Someday, I believe I will get to the point where I'm not oppressed by those memories. That's what I want to believe. I'd like to think that there's not a single memory that I have which would be okay to forget." -Momiji Sohma - Fruits Basket

No matter how small the problem is, how small the thing is, it will always effect the people around you. - Yuko Ichihara - XXXHolic
Koneko-chan

Postby ClaecElric4God » Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:20 pm

Shaddoc strode down the path, looking up at the castle that loomed in the distance. As he drew near to the main entrance, he backed into the shadows, contemplating how to go about getting into the castle and actually finding the king, let alone spying on him.
ClaecElric4God

Postby Wolfsong » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:19 pm

OOC- perfectly fine, Koneko.

Hours pass...days pass...slowly for some, quickly for others, but onward marches Time, and nothing can slow its movement.
Shaddoc, despite his best efforts, couldn't follow King Mardos into the tower, so watchful was he. Day after day he sat by the North Tower, watching, waiting...only to be disappointed time and time again.
Neoman returned to the mountain home, and back to the girls. They were both astounded at his news, that they would be moving to a new home. However, excitement and anticipation set in, and they quickly began to prepare for their move.
Jadis, Arren and Talos continued on their way, working together (the barest minimum), fighting together (mostly each other), and covering ground. By now, Arren's clothes were no longer white, and his temper was frayed to the max. Jadis wasn't that much better off. Talos managed to retain his good nature, but he was riddled with doubts and fears, as were they all.
Ethinine and the original Guardians are lost, trapped within a deep valley hidden in the mountains. As of yet, they have no found a way out. Edible food is scarce, and drinkable water is even more so. Hope dwindles, as escape seems impossible.
On all four parties, the Darkness closes in....

Five Days Later....

Reveka ran to Callysta's room, excited. Today was the day they were leaving. She was still worried about Arren, though, and thought about him constantly. It was all she could do sometimes not to go after him. She entered Callysta's room quietly, curious at what she was doing.

"There!" Jadis pointed to a huge wall nearby. What was beyond was not yet visible, but Jadis had seen enough to know. They had finally arrived. And about time too. He was exhausted. He glanced back at his companions, especially Arren, making sure their outfits were smudged enough not to stand out. "Gol'lath will be one heck of a place," he said after a moment. "You folks ready to go?"

OOC- and here we go. Claec, you just jump right in.
Wolfsong

Postby Koneko-chan » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:41 pm

Callysta was so excited, she could barely contain herself. She went over to her bed and picked up a small, silver hand mirror that she kept with her at all times. Callysta gently put it in her bag. Sighing in content, her green eyes studying her room in slight fondness. Then frowned slightly as her worry about Ethinine and Arren flooded her mind again; shaking her head, she continued to put some things she forgot in her bag.

Koneko-chan

Postby ClaecElric4God » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:30 pm

Shaddoc woke up with a start. He was sitting against a wall, his arm resting on his bent knee. He was surprised that he'd accidentally dozed off, but apparently his vigil had taken it's toll on him. He wasn't sure how long he'd been waiting, struggling to stay awake. Now he was trying to figure out what had waken him up. Then he heard it, muffled footsteps. Shaddoc straightened up, pressing his back against the wall. He heard the door creak, footsteps on a stone floor, then the door shutting again. He waited a few seconds, took a deep breath, and leaned around the corner. There was no one there; Mardos had entered the tower again. Shaddoc looked around, then quickly went over to the door. He closed his eyes, willing the door to be unlocked. Otherwise he was going to have to find another strategy. The door opened smoothly, and Shaddoc let out the breath he'd been holding. Using his other hand to steady the door and reduce the creaking, Shaddoc opened it as little as he could, and slid through the door. He quietly pulled the door shut again. When he turned again, he encountered a long fleet of stairs, King Mardos mounting the last step. Shaddoc breathed in sharply, quickly sinking to the floor and melting into the shadows. Mardos turned and looked back down the stairs, but didn't notice Shaddoc. When he was satisfied he was still alone, he continued on. Shaddoc gave him time to get farther away, then quietly followed up the stairs. He found a dark nook to slip into, and waited.

OOC: Hope that was okay. I was kind of rushing.
ClaecElric4God

Postby Wolfsong » Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:42 pm

"See anything?"
"Still nothing."
demetrius was obviously frustrated. Erasmus squinted, still trying to find something in the nothing. Emagene shook her head softly, her face sad. Finally, Erasmus shook his head. "Still nothing. I think we are still trapped."
Demetrius turned to Ethinine. "Do you think you could create another super gust to get us out of here?"
"I don't know," Etho said uncertainly. "Remember I easily lost control of it the last time I made it. Heaven knows-"
"What's that up ahead?" Emagene asked softly.
Three heads swiveled to see where the White Priestess was pointing. Just barely visible ahead were two jagged peaks, and there seemed to be a gap between them. An illusion or a way out? Slowly, they started toward it, a thin feeble hope within.

OOC- Claec, for the conversation, I'm going to do it from Shaddoc's point of view, in other words, what he hears, okay?

There were strange sounds, whispers and muted shrieks no mortal tongue could utter. Then there was a low hissing, and the noise stopped.
"You're late, Mardos," an oddly familiar voice said.
"Forgive me, my lord," came the low, timid voice of the king. "The matters of state, the need for secrecy, I had to be sure none suspected..."
"Forget your excuses. Has the Band left yet?"
"M-most have, my lord."
"Most?"
"T-t-their leader, Nigal, tells me that those remaining were terribly injured, but that most will be ready to leave in a week's time. They, they will be out of the way soon..."
There was silence for a long time. "What of our worm?"
"He...he is dead. Nigal says he was slain in battle...."
A deeper silence than the one before. Then the familiar voice asked, "Does anyone suspect you?"
"I don't know. There have been no attempts to follow me, and everyone obeys to the letter, but...I am suspicious of Nigal. Master Gamaliel, would it not be better if he were removed?"
Silence a long moment, then a quiet laugh. "So even a bling pig can find an acorn every now and then. Tell me, what of the boy?"
"H-h-he has not been seen in days, my lord. When I spoke with Nigal, he said the boy was off on a special mission." he went silent awhile, then asked, "my lord, Master Gamaliel, should I do anything about the boy?"
"No. We have an idea of where he is. Your job is to continue pushing the Band away from this city. Get is as undefended as possible. As for...removing Nigal, let me worry about that. You have a way of bungling things."
"My apologies, my lord," Mardos said humbly.
"Go then, and do your part. Remeber Mardos, this is your last chance. You already failed to keep the Band in order at Neram. One last chance, and then you must pay."
"Y-y-y-es, my lord..."
Silence, then the sound of rapid footsteps coming toward Shaddoc.

Reveka walked further into Callysta's room, her small bag clutched tightly in her slender hands. She leaned against the wall, just watching, though her mind was elsewhere. "Arren. its been five days now. Where are you? When are you coming home?"
"Good morning Callysta," the Grand Sage said, entering the room. "And you too, Reveka. Are both of you ready? Its time."
Reveka straightened, nodding, but her heart was not.
Wolfsong

Postby Koneko-chan » Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:00 pm

Callysta jumped, turning to see Reveka and Grand Sage. She smiled at them both, but you could tell it was unusally a bit half-hearted "Good morning! Yep." She walked and stood next to Reveka.

Koneko-chan

Postby Oddood198 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:09 pm

Arren had spent five days, five days in the miserable, shrouding, all-encompassing veil that was the Darkness. It was everything, and nothing, it was a void in what he had known as life. It was a filthy, slimy, putrid mess, but there was more. It closed in on them, it squeezed their essences.
Arren had grown restless during this time, he was always on edge, constantly looking over his shoulder, and he barely said a word. His eyes had grown dark, his face was haggard, and he seemed to have no energy for anything other than walking. During the last days, once they stopped for camp Arren simply let his body drop to the ground and sleep where he lay. It was the toll of this journey, and through it all, that one word kept echoing in his mind.
Reveka.
That was the one thought that kept him going, what allowed him to wake up in the morning, and walk all through the day. That was what encouraged him when he stumbled, and what cheered him on as he marched. Knowing that he would see Reveka when this was over was the only thing that made him continue.

Now, they were in sight of Gol'lath, their goal was right ahead of them, and soon, they would have Ethinine and they could return. "What are we waiting for?" He asked, with his voice that had become hollow and empty.

OOC: Sorry, I got some writers block... I think this is bad, I can't even tell...
Oddood198

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:07 am

Shaddoc closed his eyes, thinking. So this was what Mardos had been doing. He was thoroughly in cahoots with the Darkness now. Shaddoc couldn't help but be relieved to have found a solid piece of evidence so they could move forward. However, Mardos' plans to remove the Band were more than a little disturbing. And Shaddoc knew he'd recognized that voice. Gamaliel. What exactly did he have in mind concerning Nigal? Shaddoc was sorely tempted to stay and see if Gamaliel would reveal anything else. But the conversation was definitely over, and Gamaliel didn't seem like the type to sit around talking to himself.
The sound of approaching footsteps was the last warning that Shaddoc needed to get out of there, now. His heart started beating out of his chest, as he tried to figure out what to do. He should have retreated as soon as it was evident that the conversation was over. Now he had to choose between trying to get out ahead of Mardos; or stay behind and risk being locked in, or worse yet, spotted by Gamaliel. Shaddoc tried to guage where King Mardos was, then quickly darted out of his corner, keeping to the safety of the shadows, as he made a break for the stairs. Only a miracle would keep Mardos from seeing him now.
ClaecElric4God

Postby syphon » Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:36 pm

The darkness? How could such a thing have this effect on my body? I cant let it hinder me though thought talos. I have to fight it..."Hey there it is...Gol'lath. Talos looked at the other two and said with a smirk. im ready when you are".

Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.-1 john 4:7
syphon

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:50 pm

The Grand Sage smiled gently at the girls, guessing at what was on their minds. Leaving the home they'd always known, and without the boys, it would be immensely difficult for them. but he had a feeling that now was the right time.
"Come then," he said. "My friend told me he would meet us at the edge of the forest."

Mardos, a thin, wiry man, came down the stairs with his hands clasped tightly together and his head bowed. These meetings were always nerve-wracking.
He heard an odd sound and saw a flash of movement. His first thought was that it was one of those living shadows and collapsed in a nervous heap, clutching his head. After a moment, as nothing happened, he raised his head slowly. Nothing. Wait...could it have been...an intruder? He'd seen something dark certainly but...
A bat flew overhead, squeeking shrilly. Mardos watched it a moment, then mentally chastined himself for worrying so much. With that, he left the tower, though he did resolve to always lock the door from henceforth.

Jadis stared at both the travel-worn, dark-seeped men before him. Honestly, he felt as bad as they looked. However, he was much better about hiding it. He was glad of that too, for he doubted they would follow him had he seemed in a similar condition.
"Make sure to be quiet," he said. "We don't want to be seen. The plan is to get in, get Ethinine, and get out."
He stared at them a long moment, then turned and crept into the city.
The city gates were wide open, surprisingly. That seemed to invite trouble. Then again, the Dark could sense a person's essence within the Dark shrouded lands. Fortunately, he had his talismen...and, judging from what that man had said, Arren had some sort of protection implanted in him...
Talos had no such protection! Which meant...all this time...
"We could have some trouble," he thought in some slight horror. "I thought it was funny we had gone so far without...We may have some trouble," he said simply to them, not voicing aloud his thoughts. "So be on constant guard, okay?"
Wolfsong

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:55 pm

Shaddoc rushed down the path, determined to get to Nigal as soon as possible.
I have to let him know what's going on, before it's too late!
When he arrived at Nigal's house, he knocked on the door rapidly, waiting for a reply.
ClaecElric4God

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:11 pm

Mattemeo opened the door. When he saw Shaddoc, he smiled. "Hey Shaddoc! Sorry, Nigal's not in. He left to meet the Grand Sage at the forest. Whatever's wrong...?"
Wolfsong

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:15 pm

Shaddoc growled in frustration, punching the doorframe. Why now, of all times? He nodded to Mattemeo, then turned and dashed towards the woods.
Niiiigal...I need you now.
ClaecElric4God

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:38 pm

After walking for what felt like a long time, Reveka spotted someone on the edge of the forest. Neoman's face lit up. "Nigal!" he shouted. "Over here."
The man turned, then smiled and walked over. "Neoman. Good to see you."
Reveka quietly ducked behind Neoman, feeling shy quite quickly. Nigal seemed like a nice man, and he must be if the Grand Sage knew him, but...she couldn't help it. She didn't feel safe without Arren.
Unnoticed by them, a thin, shadowy person crept through the upper limbs of the trees. Slowly, he raised a knife, and aims it at Nigal...
Last edited by Wolfsong on Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfsong

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:05 pm

Shaddoc notched an arrow as he ran. He had a feeling in the pit of his stomach...
He could just see Nigal in the trees, apparently with the Grand Sage, and was about to call out and announce his presence, when a small motion in the corner of his eye caught his attention. He just barely saw the shadow, perched in a tree. Without even thinking about it, Shaddoc drew his bow, yelled to Nigal, "Get down!" And loosed the arrow, straight for the shadow guy.
ClaecElric4God

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying