The encouragement Thread returns!

Talk about anything in here.

Re: The encouragement Thread returns!

Postby SierraLea » Sat May 18, 2013 9:31 pm

It's a good thing you put "chan" in your name. It immediately gives people an accurate impression of your sweetness and cuteness.
SierraLea

Postby Koneko-chan » Mon May 20, 2013 7:20 pm

Sierra is just so amazingly cheerful and kind, her bright personality and sweetness could light up anyone's day, you just want to hug her!
"I believe...I want to live my life, carrying my memories with me. Even if those memories are painful, even if those memories do nothing but hurt me...Even those memories I wish I could forget...As long as I keep carrying them with me and don't run away from them. Someday...Someday, I believe I will get to the point where I'm not oppressed by those memories. That's what I want to believe. I'd like to think that there's not a single memory that I have which would be okay to forget." -Momiji Sohma - Fruits Basket

You are forgiven. Always and completely forgiven. - The 11th Doctor
No matter how small the problem is, how small the thing is, it will always effect the people around you. - Yuko Ichihara - XXXHolic
Total Grell fangirl. :3 <3
Koneko-chan

Postby syphon » Tue May 21, 2013 4:15 am

Koneko is a good friend, and a wonderfully sweet person inside.

Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.-1 john 4:7
syphon

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Tue May 21, 2013 10:17 am

Syphon is just an awesome kind guy ^^ I'm glad i met him here :3
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Panda4christ:3

Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Postby syphon » Tue May 21, 2013 2:54 pm

Panda is an amazing person with a good heart, i am also glad to have met her here.

Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.-1 john 4:7
syphon

Postby ClaecElric4God » Tue May 21, 2013 4:02 pm

syphon is an encouragement to me. He's one of those few people I can consider a close and trustworthy friend.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Koneko-chan » Tue May 21, 2013 4:11 pm

Cece is one of my best friends, she can make my bad day light into a wonderful one, she's probably one of the most understanding people I know, aswell as being kind and hilarious; I admire her and appreciate her a lot. :D
"I believe...I want to live my life, carrying my memories with me. Even if those memories are painful, even if those memories do nothing but hurt me...Even those memories I wish I could forget...As long as I keep carrying them with me and don't run away from them. Someday...Someday, I believe I will get to the point where I'm not oppressed by those memories. That's what I want to believe. I'd like to think that there's not a single memory that I have which would be okay to forget." -Momiji Sohma - Fruits Basket

No matter how small the problem is, how small the thing is, it will always effect the people around you. - Yuko Ichihara - XXXHolic
Koneko-chan

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Tue May 21, 2013 5:51 pm

Koneko just has this air about her that makes you happy ^^

Postby Koneko-chan » Tue May 21, 2013 6:07 pm

Panda is one of those people who can make your day; just by talking to her, there never a dull nor boring moment with Panda there, she's just so kind and happy, I can never have a bad day clouding my happiness with my best friends, especially Panda. C:

Koneko-chan

Postby SierraLea » Tue May 21, 2013 8:20 pm

Koneko know her way around spectacularly funny video clips. I love the one in your signature!
SierraLea

Postby ClaecElric4God » Thu May 30, 2013 4:10 am

Sierra has a kind and thoughtful personality that puts the rest of us to shame.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Postby Koneko-chan » Thu May 30, 2013 5:20 am

Cece is just hilarious, I love being in chat with her, she's such a kind person and has a gorgeous heart, she's just way awesome.

Koneko-chan

Postby SierraLea » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:42 pm

Koneko has discovered the key to immortality. Her words never get old, just better, especially when they're here.
SierraLea

Postby Sammy Boy » Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:54 am

I have seen this thread title many times, have always been somewhat curious but never went in to read until now.

This comment is not directed towards anybody in particular, but I have joined quite a number of forums over the years and would have to say that collectively this is the best one I've come across.

I think many of you really contribute to the sense of 'community' that this forum has for me. Thank you.
Sammy Boy

Postby SierraLea » Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:59 am

I am so happy to see someone new here! You did a great job in your first post here, so I hope you continue.
SierraLea

Postby ClaecElric4God » Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:14 am

Praise God for SierraLea. This site wouldn't be the same without her.

ClaecElric4God

Postby SierraLea » Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:12 pm

Good. There's no way I'm leaving while you're still here. I can't take my eyes off your amazingness for a second, or it'll get stolen.
SierraLea

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:35 pm

I'm always happy to see sierra online, i really miss having her around all the time ;w;

Postby SierraLea » Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:07 pm

Panda's kindness is literally a lifesaver. She has brought me back from the dead.
SierraLea

Postby SierraLea » Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:34 pm

Anyone who has ever posted here has contributed to one of my favorite places of all time. Thank You.
SierraLea

Postby Koneko-chan » Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:04 pm

Sierra is this bright light of encouragement that makes everyone's day, she's a jem.

Koneko-chan

Postby ClaecElric4God » Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:16 pm

Kone is fantastic. And amazing. And fantastic. And so fun. And fantastic. And encouraging. And fantastic. And a breath of fresh air. And did I mention she's fantastic?

ClaecElric4God

Postby SierraLea » Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:44 am

I don't know what kind of wit Claec has, I just know it's funny. This ability to be hilarious is an amazing skill, allowing him to diffuse tense situations (not that there are many here) and spice up threads with a dash of fun. I love laughing at you!
SierraLea

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:17 am

Sierra is so sweet and funny, i don't know what this thread would be without her ^u^
(also, Cece's a girl X3)

Postby SierraLea » Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:53 pm

There was a box of baby chicks at the post office today. Panda Posted. I think I'm happier to see Panda, and that IS saying something.
SierraLea

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:33 am

Sierra is so sweet and friendly, even when she's not having such a great day herself. That says a lot about her.

ClaecElric4God

Postby SierraLea » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:54 am

Claec has two great skill, noticing and acting. This means that she can pick up on small details that indicate greater truths, like someone's bad day hidden under funny words. This is invaluable. Thanks, Claec.

P.S. I got the pronouns right this time, right? :sweat:
SierraLea

Postby ClaecElric4God » Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:03 pm

Sierra is very considerate, even when someone doesn't deserve her consideration. I envy her that character trait.

P.S. Yes. :) Don't feel too bad. It's my own fault for being deceptive. :grin:

ClaecElric4God

Postby SierraLea » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:59 am

Claec is good at giving diverse compliments. She broadens the conversation here beyond "amazing" and "kind", although those work to describe her too.
SierraLea

Postby SierraLea » Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:39 am

I encourage the world to stop worrying and take action. The amount of fretting we do is ridiculous.
SierraLea

Previous Next

Return to General