The encouragement Thread returns!

Talk about anything in here.

Re: The encouragement Thread returns!

Postby SierraLea » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:24 pm

Claec is a shot of coolness in any CAA coctail.
SierraLea

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:46 am

Sierra is so kind and sincere, I wish i could be as encouraging as she is ^.^
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Panda4christ:3

Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Postby ClaecElric4God » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:33 am

Panda is just the right level of grown-upness. :)
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby SierraLea » Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:23 pm

YEEEESSSSSS! Claec, I could kiss you! Panda and you laughed so loudly you finally got this thread going again!
SierraLea

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:38 pm

Sierra was just encouraging to two people in one post, how awesome is that?

Postby SierraLea » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:05 am

If this thread was a guy, you'd win him every time. Persistance always wins out, and you've got it.
SierraLea

Postby Makachop^^128 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:50 pm

SierraLea is a awesome girl and has the perfect mixture of sweetness and smartness haha. :)
"We're not gonna die. We can't die, Bendis. You know why? Because we are so...very...pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die."-Mal

http://www.facebook.com/ShaylaChan

http://www.shelfari.com/shaylabot
http://myanimelist.net/profile/ShaylaBot
Makachop^^128

Postby SierraLea » Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:04 pm

YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!! Maka's wonderfullness has successfully revived this thread!
SierraLea

Postby SierraLea » Mon May 06, 2013 8:30 am

I encourage everyone to be the best version of themself. This will ultimately make you happier and more satisfied with yourself. I also encourage everyone to have at least an hour of fun in the day, whether that be reading, watching anime, or hanging with friends. ONce you have your spirits up, that to-do list isn't quite so daunting.
SierraLea

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Tue May 07, 2013 5:17 pm

Sierra is just an amazing person ^.^ someday i hope i can be just as strong and kind as she is :>

Postby syphon » Tue May 07, 2013 6:12 pm

Panda is really cool, and her posts make me laugh. :D

Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.-1 john 4:7
syphon

Postby Koneko-chan » Tue May 07, 2013 6:56 pm

Syphon is really one of my best friends, he's a very awesome and kind-hearted person that I was really lucky to meet.
"I believe...I want to live my life, carrying my memories with me. Even if those memories are painful, even if those memories do nothing but hurt me...Even those memories I wish I could forget...As long as I keep carrying them with me and don't run away from them. Someday...Someday, I believe I will get to the point where I'm not oppressed by those memories. That's what I want to believe. I'd like to think that there's not a single memory that I have which would be okay to forget." -Momiji Sohma - Fruits Basket

You are forgiven. Always and completely forgiven. - The 11th Doctor
No matter how small the problem is, how small the thing is, it will always effect the people around you. - Yuko Ichihara - XXXHolic
Total Grell fangirl. :3 <3
Koneko-chan

Postby SierraLea » Tue May 07, 2013 7:18 pm

It's not luck. Awesome people just magnetize towards each other, and you've got one heck of a pull.
SierraLea

Postby syphon » Tue May 14, 2013 1:54 pm

The creative encouragements sierra says seem endless, shes just that awesome!!

Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.-1 john 4:7
syphon

Postby SierraLea » Tue May 14, 2013 9:11 pm

After a well-deversed break, Syphon has rejoined us to Maxi-Encourage! (compliments of Monta, Eyeshield 21)
SierraLea

Postby ClaecElric4God » Tue May 14, 2013 9:59 pm

Sierra has a very heartfelt desire to see others happy. I appreciate that a lot.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Postby SierraLea » Wed May 15, 2013 12:00 pm

Equivalent exchange of kindness, balony. Claec always gives better than he gets.
SierraLea

Postby Koneko-chan » Thu May 16, 2013 9:15 pm

Sierra is an amazing friend, she's a warm-hearted person who can find kindness and love easily in her heart of gold.
"I believe...I want to live my life, carrying my memories with me. Even if those memories are painful, even if those memories do nothing but hurt me...Even those memories I wish I could forget...As long as I keep carrying them with me and don't run away from them. Someday...Someday, I believe I will get to the point where I'm not oppressed by those memories. That's what I want to believe. I'd like to think that there's not a single memory that I have which would be okay to forget." -Momiji Sohma - Fruits Basket

No matter how small the problem is, how small the thing is, it will always effect the people around you. - Yuko Ichihara - XXXHolic
Koneko-chan

Postby SierraLea » Fri May 17, 2013 6:54 pm

You know those people who are so sweet you can't resist pulling on their cheeks? It's a good thing this is all electronic, or Koneko might have a very sore face.
SierraLea

Postby ClaecElric4God » Fri May 17, 2013 7:19 pm

There's too much kindness in Sierra to contain any of it in one small post. She's a true blessing.

ClaecElric4God

Postby syphon » Fri May 17, 2013 7:29 pm

Claec may not realize it but she is also a blessing to have here on caa aswell! Claec is kind with a good caring heart. I enjoy being in the chatroom with cleac, its always a blast. Im glad she came back!

syphon

Postby ClaecElric4God » Fri May 17, 2013 8:19 pm

Syphon is too kind, and I appreciate him so much. He's so willing to be a help and encouragement. I'm glad I came back when I did!

ClaecElric4God

Postby Furen » Fri May 17, 2013 9:03 pm

Claec never ceases to entertain me.
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby Koneko-chan » Fri May 17, 2013 9:06 pm

I haven't really met Furen, but I can tell he/she (XD Sorry) is fun and kind!

Koneko-chan

Postby ClaecElric4God » Fri May 17, 2013 11:19 pm

Kone is one of my best friends. Just being around her (and not even in person!) is encouraging and makes my day.

ClaecElric4God

Postby SierraLea » Sat May 18, 2013 2:03 pm

If I had one word for Claec, it would be unconditional. Such a heart will tolerate NO BOUNDARIES.
SierraLea

Postby sarahleinaar » Sat May 18, 2013 6:54 pm

SierraLea is one of the best/amazing people here! :D
Love The Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul,
with all your mind, and with all your strength
sarahleinaar

Postby Koneko-chan » Sat May 18, 2013 6:57 pm

Sarah is a sweetie, for the brief time we met in chat today, she's such a great person, it's like she's made of smiles. C:

Koneko-chan

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Sat May 18, 2013 8:40 pm

I'm so glad Kone joined caa, if she hadn't i wouldn't have such an amazing friend >w<

Postby Koneko-chan » Sat May 18, 2013 9:14 pm

Panda is too kind for words, she's such a amazing person and she's a wonderful friend, I'm so happy to be friends with her, Panda-chan is so sweet~! ouo

Koneko-chan

Previous Next

Return to General