The encouragement Thread returns!

Talk about anything in here.

Re: The encouragement Thread returns!

Postby SierraLea » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:28 pm

Syphon knows their way around computers. Just look at the moving avvie.
SierraLea

Postby Koneko-chan » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:26 pm

Sierra comes up with the most creative ways to encourage people, she's so kind and funny! ^^
"I believe...I want to live my life, carrying my memories with me. Even if those memories are painful, even if those memories do nothing but hurt me...Even those memories I wish I could forget...As long as I keep carrying them with me and don't run away from them. Someday...Someday, I believe I will get to the point where I'm not oppressed by those memories. That's what I want to believe. I'd like to think that there's not a single memory that I have which would be okay to forget." -Momiji Sohma - Fruits Basket

You are forgiven. Always and completely forgiven. - The 11th Doctor
No matter how small the problem is, how small the thing is, it will always effect the people around you. - Yuko Ichihara - XXXHolic
Total Grell fangirl. :3 <3
Koneko-chan

Postby syphon » Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:07 am

Koneko is funny and loved by many, its great to have you here.
Last edited by syphon on Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.-1 john 4:7
syphon

Postby SierraLea » Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:39 am

"Sweet" and "Nice" are concepts that are hard to pin down. Until I met Syphon.
SierraLea

Postby syphon » Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:04 am

I cant compare to sierralea's creative encouragments. I dont know how she does it.

Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.-1 john 4:7
syphon

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:01 am

syphon is a blast to chat with. I love being able to completely goof off around him, without feeling awkward.
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby AdriTan » Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:52 pm

Cleac obviously has good taste! Cheering for Alaska proves it! ;)
And is awesome all around!
AdriTan

Postby SierraLea » Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:27 pm

If you wrote down every awesome post AdriTan has ever written, you would easily have a post at leaset a mile long.
SierraLea

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:59 pm

I wish i knew more people like Sierra--though i'd probbaly die from laughter and happiness if i did ^^
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Panda4christ:3

Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Postby Toranoko-san » Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:08 pm

Even though I don't know you that well yet panda, I can tell that you're a really kind and awesome person to be around. :hug:
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But, vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things, or make them unimportant." -The Eleventh Doctor -Doctor Who

"My experience is that there is, you know, surprisingly, always hope." -The Eleventh Doctor -Doctor Who

"Even when our eyes are closed, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams." -Edward Elric

"Always be kind and polite and have the materials to build a bomb." -Tom McNair
Toranoko-san

Postby syphon » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:09 pm

Toranoko just got here, but judging from her posts id imagine shes a wonderful person.

syphon

Postby Koneko-chan » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:35 pm

Syphon is a great person, he's so fun to be around in chat! Not only is he kind, I'm sure he has a strong faith in God! :D
"I believe...I want to live my life, carrying my memories with me. Even if those memories are painful, even if those memories do nothing but hurt me...Even those memories I wish I could forget...As long as I keep carrying them with me and don't run away from them. Someday...Someday, I believe I will get to the point where I'm not oppressed by those memories. That's what I want to believe. I'd like to think that there's not a single memory that I have which would be okay to forget." -Momiji Sohma - Fruits Basket

No matter how small the problem is, how small the thing is, it will always effect the people around you. - Yuko Ichihara - XXXHolic
Koneko-chan

Postby Toranoko-san » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:44 pm

Kone-chan is the best little sister I could ever ask for. :n_n:
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But, vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things, or make them unimportant." -The Eleventh Doctor -Doctor Who

"My experience is that there is, you know, surprisingly, always hope." -The Eleventh Doctor -Doctor Who

"Even when our eyes are closed, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams." -Edward Elric

"Always be kind and polite and have the materials to build a bomb." -Tom McNair
Toranoko-san

Postby Koneko-chan » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:49 pm

There are no words to describe how grateful I am for my older sister Tora-san. I just know I couldn't gotten one more wonderful then her. *Glomp* I love her so much. :3

Koneko-chan

Postby SierraLea » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:11 pm

Koneko-chan wrote:There are no words to describe how grateful I am for my older sister Tora-san. I just know I couldn't gotten one more wonderful then her. *Glomp* I love her so much. :3

Guess What? I think I found a better one, and her name's Koneko-Sama.
SierraLea

Postby ClaecElric4God » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:45 am

SierraLea is so tender-hearted, she hates to see people miss out on the chance to be encouraged.
ClaecElric4God

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:01 am

Claec is awesome, every post of hers is just uplifting ^^

Postby AdriTan » Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:42 pm

Panda is so fun-loving and has such a beautiful personality! Love her to bits!
AdriTan

Postby Koneko-chan » Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:12 pm

Adri is so awesome! She's so nice, and her sense of humor cracks me up :D Also, being in a RPG with her is so fun!

Koneko-chan

Postby ClaecElric4God » Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:24 pm

Kone is the ultimate lurker! I love hanging out with her!
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Postby Koneko-chan » Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:41 pm

Claec is such a fun person! She makes me laugh so hard sometimes I'm like "What is air?!" XD Anyways she's just way too awesome and I'm glad to know her, I love hanging out with her too, fun times! ^^

Edit: I feel hyper. ^^

Koneko-chan

Postby ClaecElric4God » Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:17 pm

Kone is so joyful and happy! I hope her upbeat attitude rubs off on me.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Postby SierraLea » Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:43 pm

Someone break out the coronation music! We have a new encouragement queen, Ed's sister who DOES belive in God.
SierraLea

Postby ClaecElric4God » Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:47 pm

Sierra is amazing. Not many people would be willing to give their hard-earned title to someone who doesn't deserve it.

ClaecElric4God

Postby AdriTan » Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:19 pm

Cleac is super awesome to forum and chat with and it's an honor to see her around the site! :D
AdriTan

Postby Koneko-chan » Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:54 pm

Adri never ceases to amuse me, plus she's so sweet, and she lives in Alaska, which is awesome! :D

Koneko-chan

Postby syphon » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:32 pm

Koneko is fun to chat with, except for when she hides in the shadows and scares me. But thats ok becaus shes awesome XD

syphon

Postby Koneko-chan » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:53 pm

(Hahaha. :D )

I can definitely count Syphon as one of my friends, he's hilarious, kind, and his reactions in chat are awesome. XD

Koneko-chan

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:00 pm

If there was a world record for the most awesome, Kone-chan would win it ^.^

Postby SierraLea » Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:54 am

There seems to be a correlation between loving God and being awesome. Panda must have kicked the trend off, because she has enough awesomeness to fit the bill.
SierraLea

Previous Next

Return to General