New anime movie for those who haven't heard

The real heart of CAA; discuss specific series, issues, and things related to anime here.

New anime movie for those who haven't heard

Postby rstewart424 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:23 pm

Who can't wait for The Wolf Children Ame and Yuki to premire in the US??
I hope Funi gets it.
It was directed by Mamoru Hosoda, director of Summer Wars!:rock:
Info:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolf_Children
[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="SeaGreen"]}~`,~[/color] Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."
rstewart424

Postby FllMtl Novelist » Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:28 pm

There's, ah, already a thread about this: http://www.christiananime.net/showthread.php?t=60785
Hats wrote:"Frodo! Cast off your [s]sins[/s] into the fire!"

EllaEdric 06:53 -IM SO UNEQUIPPED TO BE A MAN ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY.
FllMtl Novelist

Postby rstewart424 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:43 pm

Oops:sweat:
Let's just change the topic, shall we? How much are you looking forward to it and why?
[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="SeaGreen"]}~`,~[/color] Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."
rstewart424

Postby Vii » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:26 pm

I'm really looking forward to it since it's Mamoru Hosada, and I really liked his other movies (Summer Wars and The Girl Who Leapt Through Time.)
He also can portray families really well, so I think it's awesome to see that this one is about a wolf family.

Also, adorable children with wolfy ears. :3
Vii

Postby Maokun » Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:08 pm

We Australians got lucky and got it first for once :P It is as good as you'd expect and then some. It seriously rivals The Girl Who Leapt Through Time in my eyes, which is kind of a big deal if you know me at all. Here's my review of it (light spoilers ahead if you mind; the kind you get from an extended trailer.)

[font="Tahoma"][SIZE="1"][color="YellowGreen"]There is no point to lessons that don't bring with them pain. People cannot gain anything without sacrificing something, after all.
But once you have successfully endured that pain you will gain a heart that's stout enough not be overcome by anything. Yeah, a heart made fullmetal. [/color]
-Edward Elric[/SIZE][/font]
Maokun

Postby Smileloviene » Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:35 pm

Whoa... new movie by those fabulous people? SWEET! :thumb:
[font="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="4"][color="DarkOrchid"]The LORD God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds' feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places. ~ Habakkuk 3:19[/color][/SIZE][/font][PHP][/PHP]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[color="Yellow"]@)[/color][color="Lime"]}~`,~[/color][color="Cyan"][font="Comic Sans MS"]Carry This Rose In Your Signature, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/font][/color]
Smileloviene

Return to Anime and Anime Reviews