Link Your Favorite AMVs

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Postby Lilac#18 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:38 pm

FKA Selenite
B careful of bad habits u form when ur single. In most cases u'll carry them over into ur marriage! - Damita Haddon

"Apparently, it takes more than just the sword." - Mirai (Future) Trunks

24When you lie down, you shall not be afraid; yes, you shall lie down, and your sleep shall be sweet. Proverbs 3:24 AMP

@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Lilac#18

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:32 pm

You can find out things about the past that you never knew. And from what you've learned, you may see some things differently in the present. You're the one that changes. Not the past.
- Ellone, Final Fantasy VIII

"There's a difference between maliciously offending somebody - on purpose - and somebody being offended by...truth. If you're offended by the truth, that's your problem. I have no obligation to not offend you if I'm speaking the truth. The truth is supposed to offend you; that's how you know you don't got it."
- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:54 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHAANjkeWo4

Song is Run For Your Life by The Fray
I think the anime is called Supercell, though I'm not sure. If anyone knows, please let me know.
"Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day." Psalm 25:4-5

"Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.
The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.
Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.
Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.
O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.
Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.
Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles." Psalm 25: 16-22

Thank you. Have a good day.
Wolfsong

Postby Cianter » Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:09 pm

this is what I found, but I'm not really sure if it's right... http://myanimelist.net/anime/10445/Perfect_Day#addtolistanchor
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][color="DarkOrchid"]Yes, I'm a girl. I push doors that clearly say PULL. I laugh harder when I try to explain why I'm laughing. I walk into a room and forget why I went in there. I count on my fingers in math class. I try to accomplish things when there is still time on the microwave. I lie sometimes to hide the pain. I say it's a long story when it's really not.[/color]

[color="Yellow"]When you're home alone: 10%-Say "who is it" 64%-Look through the peep hole then open it if you know them 25%-Open the door 1%-Crawl around on the ground like a ninja and look through the window very quietly to make sure it isn't a masked murderer. I'm that 1%[/color]

[color="Red"]I'm so talented I can fall up stairs, trip on flat surfaces, and get hit by parked cars XD[/color]

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Cianter
Cianter

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:56 pm

You can find out things about the past that you never knew. And from what you've learned, you may see some things differently in the present. You're the one that changes. Not the past.

"There's a difference between maliciously offending somebody - on purpose - and somebody being offended by...truth. If you're offended by the truth, that's your problem. I have no obligation to not offend you if I'm speaking the truth. The truth is supposed to offend you; that's how you know you don't got it."
- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:50 am

- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby Wolfsong » Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:36 pm

Dance with the Devil
Breath

Both are by Breaking Benjamin
(I know the one on top sounds bad, but it isn't. Its the dance of swords, so to speak, the battle. This is just to clear any misunderstandings.)
"Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day." Psalm 25:4-5

O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.

Wolfsong

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:14 pm

(Funny) FMA - They're coming to take Ed away

(Serious) Various - Life Is Beautiful
(I feel like this has been posted before....)

- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby Vracer111 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:39 pm

A serious PMMM AMV that rachets up action and has an ultimate crescendo ending?! Whaat? lol

(I think there be spoilers being it's a PMMM AMV....though they are quite minor)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lDQfrX6ZT4

And I get a kick out of well done mashups...Cowboy Bebop and Trigun go so well together...well, like Vash and Faye!

Warning: Cowboy Bebop and Trigun content....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=7Bv6nC9Yk6s
Vracer111

Postby SierraLea » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:09 am

Try to survive suffocation by laughter when you watch this.
Ouran High, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyVONYS2wRk
"I tell you, if they keep quiet, the stones will cry out." (Luke 19:37-40).
Exceptionally Ordinary
"No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else." P.T.Barnam
SierraLea

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:50 am

- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby rocklobster » Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:43 am

You know what would've made Gurren Lagann more awesome than it already is?
If it had this for a kick-butt intro!:
"Diamond Eyes"--Shinedown
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Wolfsong » Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:54 pm

Wolfsong

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:21 pm

- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby KnightOfFive » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:30 am

Most warriors would find it beneath them to attack a girl. Especially when she wasn't looking. No person with any honor or pride would ever do such a thing. I bid you farewell and good riddance. You're not even worth lamenting.-Uryu Ishida
KnightOfFive

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:46 pm

- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:12 pm

- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby Vii » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:28 am

Vii

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:14 am

- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby SierraLea » Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:53 am

This is one of the best romance songs I've ever seen, and it perfectly fits this couple. I can't find another AMV of this song that I love this much.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgS9kx5XoUQ
Exceptionally Ordinary
SierraLea

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:09 pm

- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby KnightOfFive » Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:33 pm

Most warriors would find it beneath them to attack a girl. Especially when she wasn't looking. No person with any honor or pride would ever do such a thing. I bid you farewell and good riddance. You're not even worth lamenting.-Uryu Ishida
KnightOfFive

Postby SierraLea » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:42 pm

If you can forget who these characters ae supposed to be in love with, you'll find a very fun story.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UPmfuaUJyI&feature=related
Exceptionally Ordinary
SierraLea

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:24 pm

- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:10 am

- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Re: Link Your Favorite AMVs

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:52 am

the_wolfs_howl

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:42 am

the_wolfs_howl

Postby rstewart424 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:02 pm

Just found this one and it's my new favorite ( spoilers )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIAuE0q7cf4
rstewart424

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:47 pm

the_wolfs_howl

Previous Next

Return to Jam Session